[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most alpha/based nations are corrupt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Transparency_international_2014.png (50 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [Google]
Transparency_international_2014.png
50 KB, 1425x625
The most keked/beta nations are the least corrupt.

/pol/: 0
Liberals: 1
>>
>>55401019
>usa
>transparent
Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>55401019
What are the units on the key? "Happies"?
>>
>>55402215
>Muh 4chuns told me otherwise!
>>
>>55401019
>America
>Not corrupt
they are the ones making these charts do you really thing they want there own sheeple to know how corrupt there government is.
>>
>>55402215
well they made the "study" they obviously wouldn't tell BS, would they
>>
What the fuck is this graph on? Keks/km^2?
>>
>>55403427

The US government didn't make the study dummy.
>>
>>55401019
Saying Finland isn't corrupt is like saying people don't kill people if you take away their guns. We're basically lapdogs for EU
>>
File: kek.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>55403427
Americans unironically think they have the same transparency as Iceland
>>
stop posting graphs or maps with no metrics

>the United States has 70-79 transparency

this means nothing
>>
>>55401019
What is this based on?
>>
>>55401019
I think this chart means like: you can't bribe cops or forbid people to say what they want or write what they want in these countries.
>>
>>55401019
>Denmark least corrupt
>still feels corrupt

I'll never leave my country.
>>
>>55403811
Just like every other internet poll/chart/survey/study.
They pulled it out of their ass
>>
File: Kristin-Kreuk.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Kristin-Kreuk.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1200
Stupid fuck

That's because America is so corrupt they made everything legal.

Buy a politician? Citizens United
Kill someone? You had afluenza
Competing product? You can sue them indefinitely with shoddy patent law

Lets Analyze

Chinese Bankers fuck up the economy, end up hanging or chopped up for organ donations.

USA bankers fuck up the economy, end up with trillion dollar tax payer bailout.

Yes, USA system is completely LEGAL.
Yes, China system is completely illegal and against the rules.

It's just that Americans have been at it so long and manipulated all the systems for so long that they can get away with it.

Reverse Twist Quantitative Easing 0% Interest Rates, Asset Bubbles, etc.

So America has no corruption when a 500 million dollar gas station is built in Afghanistan. Thankfully that was all done legally through No-Bid contracts to companies the politicians used to be Vice Presidents at.

Yes, you stupid fuckheads, the West is so fucking clean thanks to liberalism.
>>
>>55401019

>genociding whites is totally not as bad as being corrupt you guize!

t.some motherfucking retarded kike
>>
File: based_pinochet.png (1 MB, 1314x874) Image search: [Google]
based_pinochet.png
1 MB, 1314x874
>Chile has transparency.

TOP KEK
>>
>>55401019
I don't trust this index. Germany has tons of shit that it hides well and organisations that compile these indices are usually from USA/UK/Germany. And how is Sweden not corrupt? It literally suspended its elections because people might vote "the wrong way" now that they're overrun with shitskins.
>>
>>55401019
> UAE

Mate. Maaaaate.
>>
>>55401019

I guess it helps that our entire population is less than that of our neighbour's largest city
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.