[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
0 B.C. HABBENING GET IN HERE this bitch in pic is under suspicion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
0 B.C. HABBENING GET IN HERE

this bitch in pic is under suspicion for fucking before marriage. how do we know? SHES FUCKING PREGNANT

now shes saying she is still a virgin and that her getting pregnant was done by Yaweh! and now shes trying to get married in a hurry to a kek who'll take care of it and have her claim her child as "devine"

fucking red pill me on this please. how are people not stoning this bitch at every turn? so far the liberals are all on her side tho

source is not available just google "virgin mary" or something
>>
>>55400815
M E T A
E
T
A
>>
File: 1437884664492s.jpg (4 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
1437884664492s.jpg
4 KB, 108x125
>>55400815
>tfw you keked some Jewish carpenter so hard your bastard was worshiped as God for thousands of years
>>
>>55400815
Aliums
>>
>>55400815
She's obviously a cheating slut. She should be crucified.
>>
>>55400815
Statistically, in humans, 1 in 10,000 or 100,000 pregnancies is due to asexual reproduction. It's a medically known fact.

If you must check, have the fetus' genes comparison-tested against the mother's.
>>
>>55400815
greatest hoax in all of history
>>
>>55401392
>If you must check, have the fetus' genes comparison-tested against the mother's.

with fucking what? we dont even have any kind of system to do that all we have around is dirt and camels. ITS ZERO B.C. NIGGA

also wtf is genes?
>>
>>55401392
that is a load of horse shit my man
>>
>>55401590
Do you speak English or some degenerate language?

>>55401679
Could be. I haven't delved into the research to see if it's biased by SJW's, which it could be.
>>
>>55401922
bitch neither of us speak english we're all speaking ancient arabic right now on a giant continent-spanding roundtable so big we cant see each other but can hear if we yell loud enough
>>
>>55400815

Mary is the #1 waifu in the history of mankind.

Her fanbase is on the scale of BILLIONS over the course of MILLENNIA.

Of course some jelly weeb with shit taste is going to accuse her of being a slut.
>>
>>55401392
asexual reproduction in humans is just when an embryo splits and they have twins idiot
>>
>>55402196
>#1 waifu
if you're into hijabs maybe

her foot game is fucking weak tho. not to mention shes impure
>>
>>55400815
>Making jokes on Mary
>Thinks it's funny

No wonder, burgerland is going down the shitter. You deserve to be overrun by spics! At least they are respectful towards the mother of God.
>>
>>55400815
My favorite bible story is the one with the guy who's daughter-in-law was pregnant from whoring so she was to be burned but then she proves it's his so he calls off the whoreburning.
>>55401392
>1 in 10,000 or 100,000 pregnancies is due to asexual reproduction
If that's the excuse your wife used you can go ahead believing it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.