[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think women shouldn't work? They're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: McDonalds.png (332 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds.png
332 KB, 475x356
Anyone else think women shouldn't work? They're not good at it, they hate it, and their skills are better utilized at home.
>>
Hello roosh v nice to see ya here. Thinking of sending an article to you soon m8
>>
>>55400330
They wont realise this till they are in their late 30s, childless and their eggs are nearly all dead.

But hey. Being a "Strong independent womyn that don't need no man" is all the rage today. Whole continents are going extinct and replaced with inferior because women wont breed anymore but at the same time they tell us its "progress"

Feminism destroyed not only women but the family unit.
>>
I don't think no women should work but I think that western society's goal to make sure ALL women work is very misguided.
>>
It's okay for women to work in restaurants. After all, they'll be in the kitchen.
>>
>>55400330
There could be a expections but I get what you say. I think both genders are equal, just good at different things. Traditional moms are irreplaceable at how they keep a home and raise a child. They can also do a few select jobs that they're qualified for. But to say that all women must work at the same jobs as men is absurdity. Off course if a woman is exceptional at mathematics or something, she should, under certain conditions, be allowed to advance the same as men.
>>
>>55401934
Exactly, I never eat fast food unless it's staffed 100% by women. Good way to avoid a spit burger.
>>
>>55400703
"feminism" is just a shit test m8.

Who the fuck would turn down staying at home all day doing some small chores and then whatever the fuck you want in your free time?
>>
>>55400330
hmmphf, still need niggers to pick cotton.
>>
>>55400330
women get put in petty jobs with little responsibility because they are good at memorizing superficial information and festering with the details. So you will see them do jobs like: stacking papers, making appointments, taking orders in restauraunts, etc. Even when they are "managers" (cough glorified babysitters) they just take orders from their superior and babysit the engineers who do the real work festering with the details and being organized. And frankly, they are way better at that stuff than men. Men are sloppy and forgetful.
In short, let women do the petty jobs and the support roles, they are just fine at that.
>>
>>55402235
get off you fat latina bitch
>>
>>55402235
Also men are too ambitious for some positions and will fuck shit up while women tend to be less confrontational.
>>
>>55402235
I wanna fuck you so hard
>>
>>55400330

Found myself telling a SJW that this country needs a MAN at the helm, not a woman.

kek
>>
>>55402191
Can you afford a stay at home partner or are you an underage cunt ?
They made it so you need two full time incomes just tohave a roof over your head let alone raise children.

I'd love my wife to stay at home but Mr shekelstein wants two lots of dull taxation and doesn't want us breeding

And that's why blacks and muzzos get free housing and bennies

But these constant fucking thread posters know this
>>
>>55400330
Some women are quite skilled. Some.. not most.

Women, being typical narcissistic creatures, see the few competent women and get jealous. They want that status, but they're actually useless... so they suck dicks and cry feminism until they get it.

If we ignore feminazis and keep the cock sucking bitches on their knees where they belong, things could be ok again.
>>
>>55400330
And they have a "I don't owe you nothing attitude " even though I just gave them bout 3 50.
>>
The workforce loves having women in the market - double the workforce and you can pay everyone half of what they used to do.

Women work because they've been taught that they must, en masse. So they only do that. They've been told that its empowering. It's all a goal to get them out of the house and not able to form families.

Destroy the family, destroy society.
>>
>>55400330
Man, there's this Subway near my university.
>female manager
>entirely female workforce
>sandwiches always suck ass
>they can't usually do them quickly enough so there's always a line of at least 10 people
>take ages to do anything right, can't even space the meat out properly
>forget whatever i ask for at least twice, have to repeat myself
>i always have to remind them to cut the sandwich at the end
>shop is always dirty because instead of clearing the tables they always mop the floor instead (??)

if i ever crave subway i always go back to the one near my house during the weekend. usually mostly guys, if there's a girl she's usually really well trained by the based as fuck manager. sandwiches are finished in less than 2 minutes, always the right proportions of everything and if it's relatively slow they always ask how i'm doing and we usually shoot the shit about their food while waiting for my sandwich to cook. i never truly understood the wage gap until i saw this in action.
>>
As long as it is nothing too prestigious or important like business, STEM or any position of authority.

Women abuse what little power they already do have and should NOT be given the ability to do more harm than they already have.
>>
I disagree, its the person not the sex. Even if 75% of women aren't up the par the other 25% still should be given an equal playing field.
>>
>>55403253
you should see what Carly Fiorina did to HP when she was there
terrifying
and there's Merkel and the limp wristed men in Europe
>>
Modern economy requires women to work. Maybe if we lived in the Old Economy of good union jobs, women could stay in the kitchen.

In this economy, the rest of us have to make rent and pay the utilities, and that means both mom and dad have to work.
>>
>>55403256
this guy has the right idea
this is the biggest problem with the feminist movement today. It's not like there wasn't ever women who didn't/couldn't do a 'man's job', it's just that far fewer women decided to go through with such a thing. Lowering the standards for women undermines the few who actually do good work.
>>
>>55403413
>Modern economy requires women to work
no

pleb plz go back to working your dead-end job
>>
>their skills are better utilized at home

what skills?
>>
File: large.jpg (32 KB, 500x439) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
32 KB, 500x439
>>55400330
Black women shouldn't work.
They have to be the most universally despised minority out there.
Do you want something?
Too bad! You'll have to wait ~30 minutes just to get something that can take 15 minutes.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.