[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw born in Mexico, but am now a proud U.S. citizen >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 535x649) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 535x649
>tfw born in Mexico, but am now a proud U.S. citizen
>tfw telling family I'm not voting democrat, they immediately assume I'm voting for Trump
>#standwithRand
>tfw took "minority studies" just to not take psychology as my humanities credit because fuck that
>tfw most liberal professor on campus gave the class
>tfw felt white guilt as a Mexican
>tfw /pol/ is always right but will never respect people like me because I'm not white
Where can I fit in?
>>
>>55400326
>not voting Trump

Get the fuck out of here
Go home spic
>>
>>55400378
Fuck off, mayo nigger.
>>
>>55400378
Trump is a meme. Nothing more.
Real alphas like us stand with Rand.
Rand is a real patriot, whilst trump is a blowhard idiot.
>>
>>55400326
Contrary to what loud stormfags say on here all the time, it has nothing to do with race. A love of country, it's foundation, and the constitution is all that's needed.

You fit just fine.
>>
File: trump takes rand out to fair.jpg (222 KB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
trump takes rand out to fair.jpg
222 KB, 598x800
>>55400532
>Real alphas like us stand with Rand.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

Rand is a pussy who abandoned his libertarian ideals when he found a coozy nook in the GOP establishment

He is not his father

He would not make a good president as he is a weak flip flopper
>>
>>55400553
You basically nailed it on the head. I love the United States more than Mexico believe or not and its constitution. Whenever I tell people that, they're shocked that I'm not like the typical chicano saying "Mexico is da best" even though I'm here.
>>
Some Mexicans are white... the Spanish ones
>>
>>55400326
Hello anon, American here.
I was also discussing politics with my Father and he was pretty bothered by the fact I am a Republican, He is a Mexican citizen. I told him that the only way for the Nation to progress is by having a pro Business anti illegal migration pro morality and tradition party in the US. /pol/ yes hates us Spics, but it's about the ideology past the skin color that matters and what you do to make the nation better. Be "Honorary Aryan", just be strong man, it only gets better
>>
But if Trump gets the nomination though you will be voting for him right? You aren't going to be stupid and write in for Rand are you?
>>
>>55400326
>tfw /pol/ is always right but will never respect people like me because I'm not white
nah, /pol/ will never respect you because you are not proud of who you are
>>
>>55400326
I know what you are talking about, as a brazilian i recognize the degeneracy that has taken over the world's culture but everyone thinks I'm a fucking football player nignog just because I was born here.
>>
>>55402711
/pol/ is an engine of hate. Don't take it too personally.
>>
>>55400326
Being a nigger or a spic has absolutely nothing to do with skin colour, ironic as it sounds. Plenty of black people I've met aren't niggers, and plenty of south Americans I've met aren't spics. I even have a latina gf, and she's the most redpilled female I know. That makes me love her so much more. If you have the right mindset, you will be accepted and loved. Only idiots are "racist" by definition, by which I mean even if a black person conducts themselves respectably, they would maintain their negative ideas about them. Keep doing what you're doing, be respectable, and you'll find many friends who share your ideologies.
>>
File: 1443052360707.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1443052360707.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1080
tfw everyone (here, in brazil) thinks you are contradicting yourself because, apparently, you can't be a logical person and south american at the same time so you are labelled as a nazi
>>
>>55400326
Fitting in is for herdbeasts.
You're already so awesome that others should worry about fitting in with you.
Now acquire furearms and iodine, consume oily fish and fresh vegetables, and lift while screaming alpha noises.
You are already making America great again.
>>
>>55403367
you are just saying that because you are very open minded, racists would think that he is just another 'dindu nuffin' nigger
>>
>>55402527
Thank you. You are probably the closest one to my situation here.

>>55402609
I probably will, even though he's a meme spouting media machine. He's still the better candidate than Bernie or Shillary.

>>55402800
Just like how everyone assumes I'm a libtard just because my last name is Hispanic.

Sorry everyone, I'm at work and can only post on my breaks.
>>
>>55403938
Aye anon, we would aways stay in touch, hit me up at [email protected] if you need a friend. I know that taking the redpill is pretty hard and also very depressing to start with especially when you are a minority
>>
>>55400710
HE IS STILL THE MOST LIBERTARIAN CANDIDATE YOU DUMB FAGGOT. HE'S NEVER FLIP FLOPPED ON A THING.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.