[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ okay with this? In b4 its all niggers and criminals,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10
File: tumblr_nubw87Fu6r1qzsnxyo1_500.png (239 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nubw87Fu6r1qzsnxyo1_500.png
239 KB, 500x260
Why is /pol/ okay with this?

In b4 its all niggers and criminals, plenty of white people have been shot by the police this year and you guys always bitch about how they never get any media coverage
>>
>>55399301
Between the white antiestablishment fragrance that wafts through the united states and the constant chimp outs I have a feeling that cops are more on guard than every before.
>>
>>55399301

It's called freedom, pussy.
>>
We're all niggers to the police.
>>
Because /pol/ sucks the dick of authority.
>>
>>55399383
>>Freedom

she tased him constantly through out the video for not complying with her orders and then shot him twice. He was unarmed and she got off with out a conviction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxbXtzdNrtE
>>
>>55399301
>Just a graphic
>Nothing to back up the claim
>Into the trash it goes
>>
What's the point? Any smart person knows to hide his power level because if you engage with liberals, you're ostracized for the rest of your life.

The only winning move is not to play at all. The pendulum is slowly swinging back in our favor. Just be patient.
>>
>>55399301

>Fewer policemen than ever in the last 20 years have been killed in the line of duty.

>Police are catching and killing more criminals than ever in the last 40 years.

You have got to be trolling, nigger. What your pic shows is a GOOD development, not a bad one. Even if you are just insinuating that a couple of the deaths on the right side of pic have not been justified (which I kinda get), how the fuck can you equate a policeman getting killed WHILE PROTECTING YOUR ASS to criminal scum biting the dust. Just blows my mind.
>>
>>55399301
Because it's the low quality trash whites getting shot.

Police are taking out the trash for us.

Though I do still think the pull over quota is bullshit, as it leads police to just pulling over regular folk for no goddamned reason.
>>
>>55399301

Explain how it's a problem for me first.
>>
>>55399697

It's probably Fox Butterfield syndrome. "How can anyone be okay with the fact that more people are being jailed than ever before, even though the crime rate is dropping like a rock?"
>>
>>55399301
Why are you arguing that pest control a bad thing?
>>
>>55399640
http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/5-facts-expose-media-lies-police-shootings/

>>55399697
I would think someone from a country who's police only discharged their weapons 5 times in one year would understand

>>55399718
Its not just all poor niggers and white trash pic related
>>
I don't think most /pol/acks are ok with it.
It's just that the primary focus right now is on the fags pushing the message that it only happens to innocent black people.
>>
>>55399882
Well jail over 700 per 100,000 vs.s Canada's 100 per 100,000 and the racial makeup of our countries are pretty similar
>>
>>55399950
>http://usuncut.com/

>Some kind of lefty advocacy site
>Into the trash that goes, too
>>
>>55399958
People aren't even saying these people are innocent, its just that the punishment for petty non violent crimes shouldn't be an immediate execution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmJukcFzEX4
>>
>>55400148
If would have taken the 5 seconds to read you would know that they got all of there numbers from official government sources
>>
I mean you guys remember last year when the police were looking for that big black cop killer and ended up shooting at two old hispanic ladies delivering news papers in the completely wrong vehicle?
>>
>>55399950

Nah, i'm not like most of the limp-wristed faggots in this country. I obviously don't want the police to go all fire and brimstone mode but quite honestly: If a few hardcore criminals die, it's making the world a better and safer place. Also, we are going to go ballistic in terms of gun discharges in the line of duty once this shitskin invasion really takes off.
>>
>>55400534
Yea kill murderers and rapist but not jay walkers or people with over due court fines.
>>
>>55400338

Why is it that people always bring up specific cases when talking about police brutality?

Nobody cares about the statistics of the matter. Cato Institute has been warning people about the big picture of police brutality for decades, but when Trayboon (one fucking guy) got shot millions of people tuned in to watch the news and demonstrated. I don't give a fuck about some anecdote that makes the police look bad. All that proves is that there are a small handful of violent cops out of hundreds of thousands.

I have never had any trouble with police, and neither has anybody that I've ever met, as far as I know. I do not fear the police. When it becomes a real problem for me and not a sensational media circus, I'll care.
>>
File: YsKJ0M7.webm (361 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
YsKJ0M7.webm
361 KB, 720x404
These guys were the victims of a crime not the criminals, the were waiting to give their report to the police when they drew their guns out on them as soon as they got out of their cars
>>
File: 1439782261873.jpg (1 MB, 3000x1997) Image search: [Google]
1439782261873.jpg
1 MB, 3000x1997
>>55400752
But I just posted an articall that proves that police violence on citizens is at a 40 year high.... but sure just keep putting your fingers in your ear, you'll be fine until they make something you like to do illegal
>>
>>55401074

Cases of niggers acting out are also at a 40-year high so that's neither here nor there my man.
>>
>>55400248
The one citing the number of shootings was actually from the Washington Post. Follow that link back, dig into the details, and find the following:

>626 of the fatal shootings followed a wide range of violent crimes, including shootouts, stabbings, hostage situations, carjackings and assaults.

>Most of those killed were white or Hispanic, and the vast majority of victims of all races were armed.
>>
>>55401137
But they are not..
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (42 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
42 KB, 750x500
>>55399301

I call bullshit...

Proof???????????????????????????????????
>>
>>55399301
Sounds like the policy is working. POlice are not supposed to die but criminals who attack them are.
>>
>>55400771
because they lowered their hands.
>>
>>55402072
They probably didn't think that they would be treated with such an adversarial stance when they were the people calling in the crime.
>>
>>55400048
>pretty similar
>The US is 4x blacker, 10x more latin, and 1/3 as asian as Canada.
>This doesn't even take into account that many of Canadian blacks are probably much less black than American blacks, due to intermarriage.
>>
>>55402298
Per 100,000 accounts for different levels of percentage. That's a non-argument.
>>
>>55399301
Thanks Black Lives Matter?
>>
File: dreddpose_1024.jpg (88 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dreddpose_1024.jpg
88 KB, 1024x768
>>55402072
What about the guy that didn't put his hand down and still took a bullet in the spine? Also is this you?
>>
>>55402298
Blacks and hispanics make up a much larger percentage of the American population than the Canadian population. Asians make up a much larger percentage of the Canadian population than the American population. Taking this into account probably accounts for most of the discrepancy.

Canada:
European (76.7%)
Asian (14.2%)
Aboriginal (4.3%)
Black (2.9%)
Latin American (1.2%)
Multiracial (0.5%)
Other (0.3%)

United States
White 77.4%
(Non-Hispanic White) 62.1%
African American 13.2%
Asian 5.4%
American Indian and Alaska Native 1.2%
Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander 0.2%
Multiracial (2 or more) 2.5%
Hispanic/Latino (of any race) 17.4%
>>
File: 1436442502640.png (375 KB, 505x504) Image search: [Google]
1436442502640.png
375 KB, 505x504
I don't care in any manner whatsoever.

What is the accidental death rate for bystanders and innocents in these police shootings?

Most of these "people" have priors and/or try fleeing the cops.

Nope. It's just nature doing its thing.
>>
>>55399301
>More niggers are being killed
>Why is /pol/ okay with this?
Take a guess. Fuck your inb4, you know that's precisely the reason.

Also, vid related: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbOtyWTRZ_g
>>
I'm going to be a police officer soon
>>
>>55402828
More than you would think

This happened in NYC a few years ago and at first they said the shooter hit all the bystanders but then it came out that he didn't discharge his weapon once he left the building and that all the bystanders were shot by police

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/25/nypd-shooting-bystander-victims-hit-by-police-gunfire/
>>
>>55399950
>usuncut.com/black-lives-matter
INTO THE TRASH MOTHERFUCKER
>>
File: zachary-hammond.jpg (39 KB, 790x411) Image search: [Google]
zachary-hammond.jpg
39 KB, 790x411
>>55402889
You guys are calling more and more people nigger by the day
>>
>>55403103
You can poach an anecdote to make anything sound bad.

I want numbers.
>>
>>55403261
They shot 9 innocent people and tried to blame it on someone else, why do any of these officers still have their guns?!!!
>>
>>55402713
>(Non-Hispanic White)
Easily the worst statistical crime ever committed by the US government
>>
>>55403753
Don't you know that if Spanish or Portuguese was her first language she isn't really white?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.