[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-immigration sources
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1367830335047.jpg (196 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1367830335047.jpg
196 KB, 800x1200
Hey /pol/ I'm doing a paper on immigration. My professor is of course a liberal, pro-immigrant, pro-Hillary shill and I want to redpill him on immigration.

I need some good, scholarly sources against immigration. It is rather hard to find many. The more numbers and empirical evidence the better. Thanks yall!!
>also no stormfag shit
>>
>>55399071
Bad idea. Professors in college often fail students who disagree with them.

It's not something people talk about but it definitely happens.
>>
File: 1368201301948.jpg (819 KB, 960x1264) Image search: [Google]
1368201301948.jpg
819 KB, 960x1264
bumpin with bad bitches
>>
>>55399071
is that what suicide girls have become? Like I knew they pretty much dropped all standards but she doesnt even have the right look...
my middleschool mind is sad.
>>
File: 1361935100337.jpg (118 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1361935100337.jpg
118 KB, 800x640
>>55399141
Nah, he's not that bad of a professor. I actually debate with him in class and he's very respectful to all dissenting opinions.
>>
File: 1417994072533.jpg (1 MB, 4621x2914) Image search: [Google]
1417994072533.jpg
1 MB, 4621x2914
>>55399071

The subversive nature of Jewish movements in the US and Europe, I highly recommend Kevin McDonald’s, The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements.
Read it here and/or download for free in PDF : http://www.prometheism.net/library/CultureOfCritique.pdf

Jewish Contribution to the European Integration Project.
http://www.kas.de/wf/doc/kas_36349-1522-1-30.pdf?131211155732

THE COUDENHOVE-KALERGI PLAN FOR THE GENOCIDE OF THE PEOPLES OF EUROPE: https://cigpapers.wordpress.com/2013/10/27/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-people-of-europe/
>>
>>55399071
Is it legal for a potato to pose for that sort of thing?
>>
>>55399443
>marriage
>Causes more divorce
that's plain retarded, it worked for so many generation, its clearly not marriage that's wrong.
>>
>>55399443
He said no stormfag shit my nigga
>>
>>55399443
Maybe don't use this material, OP. Not if you want to stay in uni.

Refer to latino crime rates and welfare use rates, check out stefan Molyneux vids, they're informative and usually well sourced (tho sometimes nuts).
>>
>>55399071
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

gold
>>
>>55399443
>said no stormfag shit
>posts stormfag shit
As much as I want to write Mein Kampf 2.0, that is just not possible today mate.
>>
>>55399250
>>55399158
>>55399071
God, all of those bitches look awful. What are you, some sort of cook?
>>
>>55399556
No, it's just your reading comprehension that is wrong.
>>
File: 1446850873256.jpg (298 KB, 1125x1104) Image search: [Google]
1446850873256.jpg
298 KB, 1125x1104
>>55399830
No, all my hot chicks are shooting orange juice out their pussies.
>>
>>55400083
you have absolute shit taste in women

baka desu senpai
>>
>>55399158
Thanks ms. skeltal
>>
>>55400180
This >>55400180
anon gets it.

>>55400083
Fuck no, go into a a drift pile of snow and strip naked.
>>
File: redpill.jpg (15 KB, 520x390) Image search: [Google]
redpill.jpg
15 KB, 520x390
>>55399071
Here's an excellent 3 minute video that describes why the current situation is absurd and offers a simple proposal to fix the situation. It's good to redpill in your situation because it's not provocative and points out that the current policy harms both the African and European countries.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY (2 and half minutes)

This guy has been trying to talk sense to liberals about the current migration insanity more than anyone else.
Here are some of his articles from a Journal that is politically correct source to use and certainly doesn't raise any suspicions in the teacher:

http://www.socialeurope.eu/2015/07/beyond-the-boat-people-europes-moral-duties-to-refugees/

I am happy to help you if you have any questions.
>>
>>55399158

Her bra is the wrong size.
>>
>>55399071
Go to home depot, hire some bean diggers to culturally enrich him, profit
>>
>>55399071
You're lucky I'm doing a university research on multiculturalism, wait a sec
>>
>>55399071 >>55405286

Sorry in advance for my spaghetti english:

I'm not saying ethnical diversity is a bad thing, bad I'm saying cultural diversity is really dangerous in a secularized liberal (in the european sense) State.

Bockenforde paradox warns us about a State founded on liberty can't survive on its own (I'm quoting him in my language, I can't translate this piece, try to find an english online):

"Lo Stato liberale (freiheitlich) secolarizzato vive di presupposti che non è in grado di garantire. Questo è il grande rischio che esso si è assunto per amore della libertà. “Da una parte - continua il filosofo - esso può esistere come Stato liberale solo se la libertà, che esso garantisce ai suoi cittadini, si regola dall’interno, vale a dire a partire dalla sostanza morale del singolo e dall’omogeneità della società. D’altre parte, se lo Stato cerca di garantire da sé queste forze regolatrici interne attraverso i mezzi della coercizione giuridica e del comando autoritativo, esso rinuncia alla propria liberalità e ricade – su un piano secolarizzato – in quella stessa istanza di totalità da cui si era tolto con le guerre civili confessionali"

Starting from this, I conduct my research on multiculturalism itself, it's origin and what "group rights are".
Assimilation starts to be seen as oppression since 1960 in USA and Canada, because the State is designed for WASP males and to be indifferent to differences is, well, discriminatory.
So it reverses the paradigm of the french revolution: they don't want to be equal anymore, they want to be treated differently.

After that talk about multiculturalism policies, describe first some of the neutral/good policies, for example you can talk about Sikhs: they are permitted to ride their bikes freely without an helmet because of their cultural link .

After that use feminism to explain why justify something on cultural basis is a bad idea.

[Cont.]
>>
>>55399071

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

/thread
>>
>>55406167
Shit thanks man. About fuckin time I got something legit.
>>
>>55399141

If he does fail you over ideals, you can go to the dean and complain. Assuming you don't have that professor again, that would be the plan I go with.

Furthermore, I'd do as much as possible to publicize that you were discriminated against for having a nationalist view on immigration. There is nothing immoral about self preservation and wanting your countrymen to prosper. Unregulated immigration and illegal immigration hurts that goal. Simple as that.
>>
>>55406167
Start using Okin's God's work on multiculturalism: "Is multiculturalism bad for women?", to explain why multiculturalism policies damage women (and children).
Most cultures are indeed pathriarcal, and accepting cultures leads to re-oppression of women even in western countries.

You can quote at this point real anti-immigration cases, quoting from what happens in Court when multiculturalism comes to practice. There are a lot of killings, children beaten, wife slapped, children used to collect money in the streets, children sold and bought again, justified just with "it's their culture".

There is lot of literature and cases on this subject. In european law literature you can search it as "Reato culturale" or "Reati culturalmente motivati" (Cultural crimes).

For example just use what Okin says about France (france pretends to not see poligamic couples), and how common Forced marriage are in UK.

Use Brian Barry (egualitarian critique to multiculturalism) to say why multiculturalism isn't good even, in theory.

After that come back to Bockenforde and explain why it's our duty to regulate immigration to preserve freedom for women and children in western countries.
>>
>>55406918

Furthermore, you can appeal that arguments of racism being the result of anti-immigration are just bullying tactics and avoid the point completely.

Basically, argue every liberal viewpoint and out them for what they really are - whiny complaints against anything that hurts their feels. Further, you could even get into how trying to not offend anyone opens the door for our country to be exploited. The people living here should come first.
>>
>>55406167
>>55407037
>>55406714

You're welcome my friend. Again I'm sorry for my english, but it's 3:14 AM here

If you want to keep in touch to share results (I'm still working on this subject), you can contact me to my email [email protected]

I'm sure I can help you more tomorrow, I'm really too tired now to link some books
>>
>>55408561
Alright spaghettibro. Thanks for all the info. You just saved my ass to be honest familia
>>
>>55410070
I'm glad to hear that. Contact me if you need further help and don't forget to mail me that paper when it's done.

We need every scholar here to do his part in this cultural fight.
>>
>>55410070
Oh, I forgot a really good one: you can say that most known multiculturalist W. Kymlicka, the writer of "Multicultural Cizenship" changed recently his own mind about multiculturalism saying it's something that works in Canada because it's near USA and because of that he doesn't have to... worry about borders.

Just to explain how much good it is: Kymlicka is the Richard Dawkins of multiculturalism, and he just wrote in his book that he changed his mind and God exists.
>>
>>55412825
>>55413939
Damn straight. The best thing about our side of the fight is that we're right. Got your email in and everything.
>>
>>55399071

Sauce?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.