[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on baruch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: baruckgoldstein25022014.jpg (74 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
baruckgoldstein25022014.jpg
74 KB, 600x361
redpill me on baruch
>>
he did nothing wrong
>>
Less of a coward than most of them, just as brainsick.
>>
>>55398233
He was a good man who hated sand niggers. Israel should just do what the leftard say it's doing and gas the Pakestinians.
>>
>>55398233
>Be Baruch Goldstein
>Be Brooklyn born Jew
>Brooklyn not Jewy enough, go to Holy land
>Become doctor
>Living stereotype, as you don't treat Goyim because Talmud reasons
>still not the absolute madman you desperately crave to be
>murder the shit out of a bunch of praying arabs at some holy site Patriarch's Cave, become mass murderer no joke
>beaten to death with fists by surviving Arabs
>publicly your Jew kin disavow your actions, but privately you are regarded as a model Jew

Those are the "highlights", if you could call them that.
>>
>>55398626
I know lots of Jews who genuinely hate them because they're leftards. Please don't buy into the myth that we're all hypocrites, it's just that some of us are leftist madmen and others are basically Nazi madmen.
>>
>>55398713

Some of you are reasonable, and some of you are not. Some Goyim are reasonable, and some of us are not. It's understood.

Jews have been pushing white genocide for over one hundred years, because they feel threatened by whites. White Goyim have been pushing to name the Jew and expel him from their home nations, because we feel threatened by Jews. These two positions are extreme, but perhaps they are, in the long run, merely bargaining positions that will one day yield to a common sense compromise where everyone gets a homeland where they can be unmolested.

Shalom.
>>
>>55399127
Agreed, everyone should live in his own nation with his own people.
>>
File: 1446074956968.jpg (220 KB, 1179x1179) Image search: [Google]
1446074956968.jpg
220 KB, 1179x1179
>>55399353
If any man can bridge this divide, it Donald J. Trump. That is my message to you.
>>
File: aFrontMissionHero.gif (4 KB, 128x160) Image search: [Google]
aFrontMissionHero.gif
4 KB, 128x160
Fucking bullshit anon saying that the white race and the jews are some how equally bad.

The book of the Talmud demands controlling the world. The white race has been the consistent target of parasitic attack over and over again.

Hearing you say that they are some how morally equivalent is like hearing a Muslims say how ''she deserved it'' for wearing a short skirt, and that when she fights back successfully she's '' a tough bitch, they're both bad really''.
Bluring the line between victim and attacker. Fuck off.

There is no god, all the prophets are false. Jerusalem is nothing more than an arbitrary point on a 3rd rock from the sun that happened to become a trade hub during humanities more primate age, in an area that was particularly bad for ruthless water-wars.
Calling it the most important part of the world or the 'cradle of civilisation' is pathetically shallow.
fucking shill.
>>
File: BaruchGoldstein.jpg (221 KB, 600x582) Image search: [Google]
BaruchGoldstein.jpg
221 KB, 600x582
fixed
>>
File: now-kith[1].png (428 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
now-kith[1].png
428 KB, 600x435
>>55399353
>>55399127
>>
>>55398233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkQkr4U-o5A#t=4m54s
>>
>>55402864
start 4:54
>>
>>55398292
ty
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.