[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump US-China relations platform
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1446778158925.jpg (194 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1446778158925.jpg
194 KB, 800x800
guys,

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform
>>
Sounds pretty cool actually.

Damn maybe I really should vote for him over bernie sanders.
>>
File: usa dj.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
usa dj.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1080
>>55397760
can this man be any more based?
>>55398111
its the right thing to do, anon.
>>
>>55398224
My grandmother would probably literally die of grief if she found out I voted for Donald Trump. That's one of the main reasons I'm not so sure if I can.
>>
>>55398398
Yesterdays liberals aren't todays liberals. It's hard for the older generation to understand that.
>>
>>55398398
Freedom aint free.
>>
>>55398398
Fuck that old keked Bitch if she forces you to vote Sanders you may aswell shit in the ballot.

>>55397760
Trump is going all out
>>
>>55398513
She's 86, so when she was my age the big liberal cause was integrated schools, culminating in brown versus board of education. Back then when a black woman didn't feel safe in school, it's because crowds would chant "nigger go home" or "hang her black ass."

Of course now when a black woman says she doesn't feel safe at her university, that means something completely different.
>>
>>55398588
>Fuck that old keked Bitch if she forces you to vote Sanders you may aswell shit in the ballot.
No fuck you.

She's not forcing me to do anything. Obviously I'm my own adult.

It's just that she'd feel sad.
>>
It's a pretty standard Republican platform except for labeling China a currency manipulator and some other stuff he's incapable of controlling like "putting an end to China’s illegal export subsidies and lax labor and environmental standards."
>>
https://instagram.com/p/9JbU4NGhYH/
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN TRUMP PLOWED HILLARY?
>>
>>55399228
If he actually labeled China a currency manipulator that would be a huge fucking deal.
>>
>>55399120
Man the fuck up
>>
>>55399120
>https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/us-china-trade-reform
Anon, I understand...nut it's your life, not hers. You have to do what YOU think this country needs done...Even if she disapproves.
>>
>>55399228
You're seriously going to tell Trump what he can & can't do?
>>
File: 1431302633054.jpg (48 KB, 285x416) Image search: [Google]
1431302633054.jpg
48 KB, 285x416
>>55399446
Agreed.

It's fucking true, too.

Our dollar goes insanely far there, but it really shouldn't go as far as it does.

>>55397760
Interesting fact about China to whoever cares:

Remember Enron?

Basically, they had bad debt, so they just dropped that bed debt off their books onto a ghost company.

That's bad. Really bad.

China? They do that shit EVERY SINGLE DAY.

The government owns the top 5 banks there, who just create these 'bad loan recovery' companies who buy the bad debt from the banks.

The funny thing is that these companies are constantly propped up to eat the debt and then disappear, never to be heard from again.

China does not play fair in the global market.
>>
>>55399585
I want her to die happy.

Maybe once she dies I can start being more openly an evil trump voting bastard.
>>
>>55400154

When she grew up, America was a more conservative, decent place. She took that status quo for granted. She would be disgusted by what modern liberals actually stand for. That's what boomers don't understand.

I mean, fuck, just don't tell her you voted for Trump. She would understand if she could get in your head.
>>
>>55397760
Holy hell.

That policy is almost as good as his Second Amendment one.
>>
>>55398398

>Tap Trump on Election Day
>"So anon who'd you vote for?"
>"Bernie Bernstein, of course!"

What's so difficult about this?
>>
>>55403197
>lying to sweet grandma

The fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>55397760
>says nothing about chinese nationals exploiting the 14th amendment

dropped the ball Trump

http://www.wsj.com/articles/us-agents-raid-alleged-maternity-tourism-anchor-baby-businesses-catering-to-chinese-1425404456
>>
File: DONT_VOTE_CUCKSERVATIVES_INSIDE.png (3 MB, 1114x1185) Image search: [Google]
DONT_VOTE_CUCKSERVATIVES_INSIDE.png
3 MB, 1114x1185
>>55399228
The GOP's corporate donors benefit from selling our country to China. So the Republicans are all talk and no action on trade.

Trump doesn't have to give a shit about donors. He is free to take the kiddy gloves off on trade relations.
>>
>>55403459
Jeb! made some comments about that a few months ago. But he made them in a low energy way so Trump made fun of him for it.

If Trump mentions it now, the media will smear him as flip-flopping. It's better if he focuses on generic "illegal immigrants" for now.
>>
Holy shit boys if Trump becomes president we're going to war with the reds again
Time to start getting into shape for conscription
>>
>>55398398
If my grandmother opposed Trump I would tell her I am and even take a picture with my phone to prove it.
If it kills her then thank the makers as she was part of the problem and not the solution.
>>
>>55403962

Trump did mention Chinese anchor babies in more than one of his rallies.
>>
>>55398513
>Implying modern liberal are any different than they were 100 years ago
Oh you have so much to learn lad
>>
Anyone else think this makes Trump's road 10x harder

Fighting against the "people" destroying America just makes me think he has less chance. The elite bilderberg fuckers are going to be rolling around upset that Trump might actually try and make America great instead of going along with the devolution towards a "multipolar" globalist world.
>>
>>55399120
>She's not forcing me to do anything
You are literally considering voting for a communist because of her feelings, yes the fuck she is.
And you're a giant pussy
Be prepared to eat jackpot when we win
>>
>>55399228
You clearly know nothing about international trade and or was not of mental acuity in the 90's
>>
>>55399032
Who cares, she won't see your ballot.
>>
>>55404509
I think the world leaders might be waking up to how much the world wasn't ready for globalization.
>>
File: Abrain.jpg (20 KB, 400x391) Image search: [Google]
Abrain.jpg
20 KB, 400x391
Unis fb page has a poll on who would vote for trump. Only 20 people says yes. They all get replied with passive aggressive shit even though they only said they like Trump. 3 days after the poll someone posted this shit on the poll. Why? I fucking hate that its gotten to this.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.