[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm pretty confident Florida will go red next election,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (522 KB, 2000x1238) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522 KB, 2000x1238
So I'm pretty confident Florida will go red next election, I can feel it in the air here in South Florida. My entire family is Cuban and we are probably voting either Trump or Cruz as of right now.

I know the panhandle will go red but what about central Florida and Jacksonville?
>>
File: 6c9.jpg (296 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
6c9.jpg
296 KB, 1920x1080
>I can feel it in the air
>>
>>55397279
Marco Rubio campaign staff here, Naples. Florida will go red, Dade, areas of Tampa and Orlando will go blue.

Trump and Cruz are great candidates, I was jusy offered a position at Rubio's campaign first.

Pls ask questions
>>
>>55397279
Thinly veiled "cubans r bro tier" thread

Trump is a laughing stock down here
>>
>>55397591
Nah

I can go on Facebook right now a tell you that only Dominicans, Mexicans, and some other assortment of Central Americans dislike trump while at the same time rooting for Bernie the commie
>>
>>55397279

FL was very close in 2012 and just barely went to Obama largely due to his very effective get-out-the-vote ground game. Hillary will face an uphill battle to equal the showing and thats even before taking into consideration she might be running against a native like Bush or Rubio. Being a native doesn't guarantee you a win, it didn't for Romney, but I get the sense that either of these two are well-enough liked in a swing state that they'd tip it.
>>
>>55397279

Jacksonville here, we are going red as fuck and stand behind Trump 100%. See his rally at the Landing.
>>
>>55397279

PA feels like a red state.

Then philly votes and makes it blue.
>>
>>55397694
We'll see when the time comes but I think it's ridiculous that you just dismiss the opinions of Dominicans, Mexicans, and Central Americans as if they aren't a part of the population down here. I've seen plenty of Cubans talk shit about Trump. But we'll see. This county goes Blue when candidates DON'T talk shit about Latinos, you really think were going Red when they are? Cubans are hardly the majority here they once were and are not nearly as conservative as they once were.
>>
Central Florida reporting...

I'll take the blame for my generation of self fellating retards electing Obama. Literally had conversations with people my age during the election and the amount of times I heard, "Well, you gotta vote for the black guy" was completely staggering.

Most of them have since changed their tune and there are a metric fuck ton of people who are pro Trump strictly for the idea that he's not a politician. The amount of vitriol directed towards the guy is fairly telling that he has an honest chance. Too many people are mobilizing against him, it's almost too obvious.
>>
File: trump270.png (72 KB, 809x625) Image search: [Google]
trump270.png
72 KB, 809x625
It'll be tight, but I think ultimately not. FL and NM simply have too many hispanics. The Dems will paint Trump as a racist, and it'll be effective as fuck. And even redpilled, conservative hispanics will be conflicted, as they try to reconcile the greater national good with hurting people close to them, or people close to others close to them (deportation). It's too chaotic, and I think the Dems have a greater chance of coming out on top out of that chaos.

The good news, however, is that as long as the nominee is Trump (neither Ted 'Israel' Cruz nor Marco 'Bush Jr Jr' Rubio will have the same appeal), he won't even need FL. All he has to do is swing these 4 rust belt states, by appealing to the white, male, blue-collar workers who've been fucked over since the Reagan 80s. They've voted Dem in recent times because a traditional Republican offers them an even worse deal than a Democrat. But Trump is no ordinary Republican. He's probably already got Michigan in the bag, by forcing the Ford factory u-turn. Just keep what Romney got + swing these 4 states by swinging said demographic, and he wins. No pandering to hispanics, blacks, wymmyn, SJWs etc needed.
>>
>>55398236
I'm 20 and still as anti-communist and conservative as my parents. So are all my friends who have Cuban parents. Safe might go blue due to the other Hispanic votes but our votes will still turn Florida red and you will love it
>>
File: 600px-Florida_Senate_2012.svg.png (115 KB, 600x507) Image search: [Google]
600px-Florida_Senate_2012.svg.png
115 KB, 600x507
Na this state is cu.cked on how the southern portion dictates the elections. Just like New York state is dictated by NYC.
>>
>>55398368
>The Dems will paint Trump as a racist, and it'll be effective as fuck. And even redpilled, conservative hispanics will be conflicted, as they try to reconcile the greater national good with hurting people close to them, or people close to others close to them (deportation).
You're not even American and yet you have a more realistic grasp on the situation than the OP.
>>
Fort Myers here. Area loves Trump.
>>
>>55398926
The illegals got to go
>>
>>55397279

This guy's onto something. I have a rich retired boomer uncle who winters in Florida, and he is politically engaged to the point where his presidential vote stands a better chance in FL than (wait for it...) MN. He could certainly vote in either place if he so chose.

Assuming the aging retirees meme is still true of Florida, an older, monied electorate is a more conservative one.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.