[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any american can tell me about trump? what he wants for USA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: donald-trump4.jpg (29 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump4.jpg
29 KB, 500x363
any american can tell me about trump? what he wants for USA?
>>
I want him to build the wall
>>
He wants to make it great again.
>>
Build border wall

Greater expansion of gun rights (national carry laws)

Encouraging businesses (using the world "encouraging" lightly here) to stay in United States
>>
File: 1447195974617.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447195974617.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>55396642
It's simple:

He'll make it great again
>>
He wants to deport illegals, build a wall along the mexican border, bring jobs back to america that companies have sent to china and mexico, strengthen the military, withdraw from military bases in europe and let russia buttfuck them, and make america great again.
>>
>>55396642
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

It took less than 5 seconds on jewgle.
>>
>>55396805
And say Merry Christmas again too. Starbucks BTFO.
>>
>>55396642
Shouldn't Texas already know about Trump?
>>
File: 1357353318220.jpg (56 KB, 409x395) Image search: [Google]
1357353318220.jpg
56 KB, 409x395
>>55396774
>again
>>
File: 1447142468338.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447142468338.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
>>55396774
FO4 is so realistic
>>
>>55397189
LOFL
>>
File: Spartan Hoplite1.jpg (1 MB, 1255x2190) Image search: [Google]
Spartan Hoplite1.jpg
1 MB, 1255x2190
>>55396642
Build a wall, deport all the criminal mexicans that have come here illegally, give us an advantage in global trade, fair tax, make America great again, stop all this "evil cis male" crap, let me keep my guns, rebuild our purged army, ohh and make America great again.
>>
>>55396642
Him and Putin are going to be best bros
>>
>>55397398

>rebuild our purged army

Glad to see this here. I can't tell you how many of my fellow non-commissioned officers I have seen pushed out over the last five years in the Marine Corps (happy birthday USMC today by the way). Keep in mind these are battle tested NCO's from infantry regiments.
>>
>>55397573

you're a welfare queen, get a real job
>>
He wants Texas to be great again.
>>
>>55397709

>im a strong independent libertarian who don't need no standing army

keep deluding yourself kiddo
>>
>build wall
>anti war (world would be better off with Hussein, Gaddafi, Assad)
>expand military
>eliminate corporate tax loopholes, remove tax for the lower 50% of taxpayers
>anti tpp
>anti common core
>pro gun
>>
>>55397829

you guys sure did a great job in syria

no wait, i mean iraq

no wait, i mean afghanistan

no wait, i mean vietnam

no wait, i mean korea

no wait
>>
>>55398000
With the killing they did an amazing job. Exactly like they are supposed too. Its the politicians who hold them back.
>>
>>55398000

You realize that we actually did right?

You can't get all of your info from freethoughproject my friend.

>syria

Mostly CIA/SOCOM spook bull shit, go complain to them. Not to mention Syria itself is just Cold War 2.0 pissing matches and the CIA actually did do a pretty awesome job of decimating Assad's armored corps.

>Iraq

Decimated the standing army, removed murderous dictator, absolute military victory. Iraq has no sense of nationalism and is a tribal religious hell hole so it's no wonder they couldn't take advantage of the opportunity we gave them. Still isn't a good example of a failure in military violence capabilities considering we often forewarned the territories we were preparing to clear, sacrificing the enemy's obvious advantage for the sake of the local populace (this is fairly unprecedented in any conflict).

>afghanistan

Taliban went from ruling the region with Sharia Law to to paying off civilian farmers to shoot at patrols (by paying I mean deciding not to rape their children to death). Today Afghanistan has radio stations, television programming, and girls are able to go to school in some areas. Yes, overall, the lives have improved for many but it will be many years before they can work out a government that works for them.

>vietnam

Decimated all military opposition (even the tet offensive accomplished nothing, they gave it all they had and got BTFO and then realized the local southern populace actually didn't support communism). Remember the context of the good ol' rooskers. Most of the region turned against communism and pulling out of vietnam was part of a deal with China that established a relationship that very much contributed to the collapse of the USSR (victory). Don't forget, you are questioning the integrity of your own military and its fighting capabilities, and again, we absolutely destroyed them militarily and on the geopolitical stage everything worked out.
>>
File: 7896896567685.jpg (122 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
7896896567685.jpg
122 KB, 1024x1024
>>55396642
>>
>>55398000

>cont

>korea

One division of Marines evacuated a destroyed and retreating army unit and thousands of korean refugees (real refugees). Some of the US service members were sacrificing their own seats on the boats to fit the refugees. China did run us out (this is where the "we're not retreating we are attacking in a different direction" line comes from).

It's so crazy how we are a world power with all these military losses that you speak of.

Your issue shouldn't be with the warriors of your nation, it should be with the geopolitical context and the decisions made by those who sign the papers.
>>
>>55398000
Somebody figured out how to plug in their compuper.
>>
>>55399457

Wasted trips too, shame
>>
>>55399263
1 Good
2 Good
3 He should oppose immigration all together. Spics and niggers commit the most crimes in America and shit up America with more liberals. Just look at Texas.
4 And he also said there would be a BIG door for legal immigrants. That doesn't make a difference, we already have a huge door.
5 Good.
6 We already have a huge military.
And if we're in trouble, we have our GREATEST ALLY ISRAEL TO SAVE US, AMIRIGHT? -donny trump
7 Good.
8 Good.
9 Good.
10 This is really good.
11 Don't care really.
12 Good.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.