[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: poland.jpg (111 KB, 1500x938) Image search: [Google]
poland.jpg
111 KB, 1500x938
Why is Poland a refugee free country unlike
Germany and the U.K.
What kind of immigration policies do they have
that are keeping the swarms away?
Why are they so based?
>>
No money for welfare
>>
>>55396813
This. Refugees that somehow end up here run off to Germany or Sweden the first chance they can.
>>
>>55396559
they don't have immigration policies

that's why they take almost 0 refugees
>>
File: worm.jpg (152 KB, 703x469) Image search: [Google]
worm.jpg
152 KB, 703x469
>>55396559
because its a poor shithole.
>>
>>55396559
>unlike the UK

u wot m8? We hardly take any refugees and put up more and more fences at their only entrance to our country

Anyway, most of Poland moved here as soon as they entered the EU, if poles don't want to live there, why would shitskins?
>>
>>55396559
Wait what?
We take in lots of refugees? News to me.
Get off /pol/ and read some fucking news you moron.
>>
even Poles don't want to live in Poland.
>>
>>55397718
RARE
A
R
E
>>
Because they have no experience foreigners. I realized this today. After watching the video pol made about the refugee crisis i was so fucking mad at sandnigger. I looked all of them in the eyes like i was about to punch them on the way to uni. But then I met a nice arab guy. But that´s the thing. Most germans know a few nice muslims but then they assume everyone is like that. But in reality if you view them as a collective they´re terrible for this country and the nice ones are an exception and the average muslim is something we rarely see in our daily lives living in our nice neighbourhoods. It´s pretty obvious europe would be fucking amazing without all the foreigners. The Left always acts like the rights relationship with immigration is lead by feelings but it´s vice versa. Being what they would call racist is actually the reasonable way of seeing this. And that´s i think a problem every democracy will have to face. That the average joe simply won´t look at statistics, but his one experience with the nice foreigner when voting.
>>
It's even shittier than the countries refugees come from
>>
File: tools.png (172 KB, 556x449) Image search: [Google]
tools.png
172 KB, 556x449
>>55396559
I don't know.
Polish people seem to like it here.
My best m8 is Lithuanian. I call him a Polish cunt to get him to bite, but there are loads of Polish people here. I don't mind. Poles are alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXf1bhEEXd0
>>
Ever been to europe? there's a big difference between west and eastern europe.
Basically the rich countries are Belgium, Switzerland, Denmark, scandinavian countries, the netherlands, (maybe UK, france and germany)
The rest is (very) poor
>>
>>55396559
you are such a tard OP
they go where are MONEY MONEY MONEY
its not politics or something else
>>
>>55397887
>most of Poland
British education.
>>
>>55398502
>(very) poor
And have you been to the rest of Europe?
>>
>>55396559
Last time they let refugees in the holocaust happened
>>
>>55398800
Visited Krakau in poland, Zadar in Croatia, Bratislava, and others beautiful places, but people there make 1/3 ~ 1/4 of what i make.
>>
>>55398936
And how much you make, then?
>>
>>55398993
1800€ a month + other benefits

Listen dude, i've been there and I know my shit
>>
>>55398936
You're probably correct,but doesn't make us very poor.We're poorer and make less money,but the prices are different.
>>
No free gibs and eastern european mentality scare them
>>
>>55399099
I know, that's why its cheap for me to travel ;)
Hey - I like Poland, stay strong guys

I was just implying they're here for the free gibmedats
>>
>>55396559
It's not. Polacks are lying.
http://www.unhcr.org/pages/49e48df06.html
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.