[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am absolutely disgusted with the behavior of all the monkeys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: stormfront-image.jpg (32 KB, 450x451) Image search: [Google]
stormfront-image.jpg
32 KB, 450x451
I am absolutely disgusted with the behavior of all the monkeys and ghetto trash around me, I don't have a problem with hard working, legal minorities that can behave like human beings but the apes always tick me- what's /pol/'s feelings about this cluster fuck of a crisis?
>>
to be honest we actually cant do anything about it.
>>
File: 1445201477648.png (487 KB, 816x960) Image search: [Google]
1445201477648.png
487 KB, 816x960
>>
>>55396574
We drove off a fucking cliff when we started giving those fuckers special treatment. You don't want to be poor? Then go fucking work and stop buying drugs and shoes.
>>
>>55396623
You're either retarded or a black rights activist, either way go be that somewhere else
>>
>>55396679
you just have to let them do their thing honestly. getting mad like this will act you to do something in real life and ur ass is gonna get fucked up.i know it hurts but thats life
>>
>>55396623
How is this even relevant?
>>
File: murica.jpg (46 KB, 600x304) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
46 KB, 600x304
>>55396526
Work hard, spend your har earned money to buy a house somewhere nice.

>tfw i will never live the american dream

Just be happy your'e not here we wont go under but every city that has a supermarket has muslim trash
>>
>>55396930
I could most likely take two down with me but the creatures like to fight in packs
>>
>>55397450
That's a whole other rant I can get into- I feel for you man.
>>
>>55397792
no it wont work like that. your own kind will fuck you up too for being a racist bigot + all the chimps. you lose ,no point in trying
>>
>>55398925
The muslims are gonna need to make the first move and we know it
>>
>>55396526
Dude, why always the need to justify "I don't have problems with legal minorities..." Like you STILL feel the need to justify to society. The equivalent of "I have black friends" or "I'm not a racist but.." Just sat what you mean ad mean what you say. Never qualify, never apologize. They ALL will have to go eventually. The "legal, law-abiding ones.." you claim to be so fond of will end up having the children who stab you. Our cultures are NOT compatible with these people. Nothin wrong with saying that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.