[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did ESPN become a left wing news organization?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: hantuchova-espn-body-issue.jpg (31 KB, 428x511) Image search: [Google]
hantuchova-espn-body-issue.jpg
31 KB, 428x511
http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/14097482/the-invisible-claim-victory-missouri-resignation-president-tim-wolfe

> The students are the children of Trayvon and >Ferguson, of Eric Garner and Tamir Rice, of >Sandy Bland and Freddie Gray, born into this >life expecting more, told that protest was no >longer necessary at this late date, in 2015, and >yet find themselves here, sleeping in tents, >needing again to prove they matter, even -- no, >especially -- on an elite campus.

>>
>Darren Wilson killed and was not charged.

They can't keep getting away with this.
>>
>>55395150
Around the time they started doing the espys. They clearly wanted to emulate hollywood, the early signs were there. They are a full blown leftist shitfest now.
>>
>>55395150
Like with gamergate, traditional male spaces have been under massive attack the last few years with ESPN going full gay and nigger news
>>
>>55395378
The first person who I ever played video games with was my aunt. She lived in bumfuck Northeast PA.

Fuck off back to kikechan.
>>
>>55395252
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzcRFVCL5KQ
>>
>>55395357
This

Also they really revved up promoting strong and independent women.
>>
>>55395150
When journalism schools turned into liberal thought factories.

All these dumbasses that can't make it as journalists in organizations they wanted now get to share their politics with us through the lens of sports.

Literally because we are telling more people to go to college.

It started 2012-13 with the Redskins name shit where they demand the name get changed and was made worse with the concussion shit.
>>
>>55395150
A long while ago, Nick DiPaolo talked about it on his podcast

i.e. how they treated the guy who compared ISIS to nazis, they replaced him (baseball vet) with a hispanic female softball player
>>
Considering it's owned by Disney, what the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>55395378
This is because they already have the male market and think they can't lose it. So they try anything to pander to the female market.
>>
ESPN is headquartered in true blue Bristol CT.
>>
Every corporate entity will feminize themselves because women spend more money than men, because they're retarded.
>>
>>55395518
Muh exception
>>
>>55395150
Everyhing not explicitly right wing will become left wing overtime
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.