[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would a /pol/ government deal with organized crime?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: al-capone.jpg (94 KB, 488x682) Image search: [Google]
al-capone.jpg
94 KB, 488x682
Even based Putin can't deal with them, what chance does /pol/ have?
>>
>Putin can't deal with them

Cause he's one of them.
>>
>>55394845

Any russian bro want to chime on this? Why the fuck does the bratva rule everything in your country?
>>
Organized crime flourished, at least in the US, because of corrupt government officials and communities who protected and idolized criminals.
>>
Make their activities legal and tax them.

checkmate atheists
>>
Never heard of that m8
>>
>>55394784

Make them an informal asset. Could be pretty useful from smuggling, assassination, and other nefarious deeds that the government could do well to keep distanced from.
>>
>>55395094
Aye that's what I would do.
>>
>>55395532

You'd make murder, kidnapping, racketeering, etc, etc. legal and tax it?
>>
File: putin's kleptocracy.jpg (11 KB, 316x475) Image search: [Google]
putin's kleptocracy.jpg
11 KB, 316x475
>>55394784

>Even based Putin can't deal with them,

You serious dude?

He's basically incorporated organized crime as part of the government and has had close ties to OC since the beginning of his political career in St. Petersburg

He allows OC groups to operate with a free hand as long as they keep the violence to a minimum and assist the security services with domestic and foreign operations including assassinating critical journalists and political opponents and running guns to Russian proxies in foreign countries.

This includes the Russian, Chechen, and Central Asian gangs running Afghan heroin into Russia and through to Europe.

You remember Litvinenko who was assassinated in London? He was assisting with an investigation of Russian govt ties to OC when he was killed.

He has confirmed links to OC at in Italy, France, Spain, UK. as well as all over the former USSR and probably other countries as well including USA.
>>
>>55395344
This is the only correct answer. Would you rather a hell ruled by the devil or a hell that is pure anarchy.
>>
>>55395899

I think you're on the right track. You can't get rid of organized crime, it will always be there.
>>
Shoot them all, and their families

No man, no problem
>>
>>55396121
That's a lot of families.
>>
>>55395785
>implying tax isn't racketeering/extortion
>implying arrest/prison isn't kidnapping
>>
>>55396147
Gotta break some eggs to make an omelette.
>>
>>55396165

I honestly can't be bothered refuting such idiotic statements.
>>
>>55396121

Who's going to do the shooting?
>>
>>55396121
>attempting to destroy potential intelligence assets
>sending government hit squads against private citizens

Not to mention their ties to various legitimate businesses and politics. I mean if you really wanted to do some crime busting you could covertly support the organizations that do want to play ball and help them eliminate troublemakers, but no. Your government would be a short lived one.
>>
>>55394784
Kill all of them with fire
>>
public flaying
>>
By disincentivizing them. Legalize and regulate recreational drugs, guns, gambling and prostitution.

What little remains would be kept under control, to the greatest possible extent, by ordinary police and detective work.
>>
>>55394784
All you can really do is mitigate or exploit it.
>>
File: Cossack Cross.jpg (84 KB, 713x600) Image search: [Google]
Cossack Cross.jpg
84 KB, 713x600
Execute them, in public, to set an example. One every day, leave them on display for weeks end. Redo every week until people got the message.
>>
Cooperate and use them to stamp out petty crime and maintain social order in exchange for having them operate openly, like with the Yakuza.
>>
>>55394784

I wouldn't. I'd incorporate them into the government as a shadowy background organization that handles my dirty work for me. If some of their leaders step out of line, spy agencies chop them to pieces.

Basically, exactly what Putin did.
>>
>>55396313
>you can choose not to pay tax
>you can choose not to be arrested/go to prison

k then
>>
>>55395344
Exactly what america did to the mafia.
>>
>>55397521

sauce?
>>
>>55397175

I guess we could have Voluntary Outlawry.

You don't have to pay taxes or submit to our laws, but the rest of us can legally kill or steal from you without legal consequences.
>>
>>55397777
im 100% ok with this

also cheked
>>
>>55397777

didn't read post but checked quads
>>
File: dillingerface.jpg (1 MB, 858x1404) Image search: [Google]
dillingerface.jpg
1 MB, 858x1404
When based John Dillinger needed some more guns.
He would just go steal them from police stations...
>>
Authoritarian governments tend to do well against organized crimes. Also this >>55395815 . If you can't beat them, join them.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 620x372
It's not like it's a secret who's involved with organized crime. Just send them all to prison camps for forced labour until death. Who cares if a few innocents suffer? It's for the greater good, after all.
>>
>>55394784
you work with them
>>
>>55397719
Lucky Luciano, capo di tutti capi, was recruited in the 1940's by the US government. The maffia controlled the docks and thus was in a great position to catch german spies trying to get in the country.
>>
Detain them and their immediate families with a blitz of simultaneous zero-warning raids. Do not allow police on raids to know what they are doing and who they are raiding. Do not allow raid squads to communicate with each other.
Try all family members as accomplices. Detain them all permanently in a military prison with minimal liberties. Put children under 12 in the system.
>>
>>55398506
it would be legitimately better to let the entire world burn and humanity go extinct than to punish a single innocent human knowingly.
>>
File: 133143376934.png (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
133143376934.png
26 KB, 400x400
>>55399109
And how many innocent lives does organized crime ruin? The sacrifice of the few leads to betterment of life for the many.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.