[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good old John Green is here to educate you on Racism in Amer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 18
File: John-Green.png (3 MB, 2800x1622) Image search: [Google]
John-Green.png
3 MB, 2800x1622
Good old John Green is here to educate you on Racism in America :^)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQdMgtncpoE
>>
Make it stop
>>
>african americans

stopped watching there I hope john green dies from fists of niggers
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
fuck john green. Another liberal media whore.
>>
>>55394422
You will have to close your eyes and cover your ears unfortunately
>>
>>55394307
his head looks weird
>>
i watched some of his crash course history back in the day.... and the videos that covered topics that was familiar with he was such a fucking apologist and questioned everything that he ever said.... he's a delusional kek.... fuck him
>>
Downboated :^)
>>
>>55394307
God dammit, here we have another liberal that only adresses one side of the problem. It's all about the victim with lberals isn't it? WAH WAH THEY"RE ALWAYS VICTIMIZED OF EVERYTHING WAH!" I think all liberal should be classified as mentally ill. But the government is run by the white guilt pussies so that's not gonna happen. Fml
>>
Ok. So what are the arguments against these points? Do black actually get longer prison sentences, because if that's true that is racist. Are the studies about the names on the resumes also true? Because if they are that is also racist. I don't normally like this guy but I think he made some solid points.
>>
File: sixty niggers.jpg (92 KB, 426x458) Image search: [Google]
sixty niggers.jpg
92 KB, 426x458
>black men receive 20-30% longer prison sentences than whites
>ignores that the gap is even wider between men and women
>ignores courtroom behavior and appearance
>ignores higher recidivism rates for blacks

>blacks and whites do drugs about equally, but blacks are 3x more likely to be arrested for it
>ignores that blacks are also significantly more likely to commit other crimes
>ignores that many drug offenses blacks are caught for are alongside other offenses (parole violations, misdemeanors, robbery, trespassing, etc)

>blames racial bias in hiring on those doing the hiring
>ignores that blacks are more likely to omit things on their resumes, so a resume with a black name is less trustworthy
>ignores the lower retention rate of black employees
>ignores the fact that blaming people for reacting rationally and naturally to observable trends is fucked up

>says to listen to the voices of the oppressed rather than relying just on data
>ignores that this is a convenient way to obfuscate shitty data
>ignores that if you just listen to what people say, you'd think Christians are an oppressed minority in America
>ignores that someone's story is almost always going to be disproportionately favorable to themselves

No sir, I don't like it.
>>
File: 1445316747857.jpg (185 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1445316747857.jpg
185 KB, 2048x1536
>>
Can such a bad writer even be relied on to make history vids?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=642lKXC97c4
>>
Bumping because this had less dislikes than I expected

Btw, he's shown in schools (at least mine), so there should be a lot of dislikes so that the young people know
>>
>>55395643
>Do black actually get longer prison sentences, because if that's true that is racist

It's true that on average blacks receive longer prison sentences for the same charges, but that's a misleading data point. There's no such thing as the "same crime". Sentencing is based on the severity of the crime committed, whether or not the defendant has a criminal past or not, the strength of the case against them, etc.
>>
>>55395990
>Btw, he's shown in schools (at least mine)

That's kind of astounding. High school or university? Which state?
>>
>>55395643
>Are the studies about the names on the resumes also true?

This is also true, but studies done on the subject concluded that it could be rational for employers to discriminate against people with "black" names:

http://www.nber.org/papers/w9938
>>
>that like/dislike ratio
>those comments

there is basically no hope.
>>
>>55394307

YOU WANT TO SEE FUCKING RACISM?

KEEP FUCKING PUSHING US WHITES

AND YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING SEE IT
>>
>>55395684
This is pretty on point.

I'd add that blacks are more likely than whites to lie about drug use. When tested for drug use (urine or hair analysis), blacks are significantly more likely than whites to use drugs.
>>
>>55396369
Keks view kekold videos
>>
John Green
Born: August 24, 1977 (age 38), Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

Jared Fogle
Born: August 23, 1977 (age 38), Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
>>
>>55396226
High school in southeastern pennsylvania
>>
Looks like his speech is as good as his books. Coherent as a nigger.
>>
>oy vey those gud bois dindu nuffin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsGDHjx93wI
>>
File: medschool.png (18 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
medschool.png
18 KB, 1168x339
>>55395684
this

And on the resume argument:

I would select and asian with the same merits as a white person, or a white person over an equally qualified black.

Why?

Racial bias in the education system creates unequal merits, even though on paper it may be equal.
>>
>>55396226
>>55395990
ohio high school.

our >psychology teacher was a little bit retarded and let good ol' john green do all of the teaching.

man i want to punch him in his smug face.

(we were learning >psychology)
>>
>>55394307

>niggers are dumb enough to get caught more often, so dat means dis shit ain't fair
>>
File: john-green1.jpg (70 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
john-green1.jpg
70 KB, 635x357
>>55394307
Stop posting the YouTube jumpcut wannabe kike.
>>
File: 1434045575761.jpg (5 KB, 180x207) Image search: [Google]
1434045575761.jpg
5 KB, 180x207
>>55396552
WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
File: 1445613092374.jpg (374 KB, 2503x883) Image search: [Google]
1445613092374.jpg
374 KB, 2503x883
>>55395684
I'll add to this.
>>
>>55397466
separated at birth
>>
>>55397415
Niggers are more likely to commit crimes.
Niggers are also more likely to get caught doing it.

Still white people's fault, because grown adult niggers have no personal agency whatsoever.
>>
File: 1445954426215.png (204 KB, 1715x1091) Image search: [Google]
1445954426215.png
204 KB, 1715x1091
>>55397534
Oh and lets bring out my good friend and professional witness, FBI TABLE 43A!
>>
File: sixtyniggers.jpg (15 KB, 595x292) Image search: [Google]
sixtyniggers.jpg
15 KB, 595x292
>>55395684
Should I do it?
>>
>>55398039
Hmm, i wonder how John would react to this board

We would need to bomb him tho
>>
>>55398039
Go ahead and send him what I wrote, but there's only a few things that'll happen (none of them involve changing his mind):

>he doesn't notice it, or ignores it
>he just blocks you
>he retweets you (or someone else does) and you get dogpiled by people trying to ruin your life
>he dismisses the argument out of hand and then uses it as an example of why we "shouldn't rely on statistics"
>he dismisses the argument by saying the statistics are misleading without showing how
>he claims EVERYTHING, from the ground up, is because of racism
>>
>>55396106
Also, plea bargains.

in my experience, blacks NEVER accept plea bargains. They want a black jury, and they're always surprised when normal black folk think they're human scum who deserve prison.
>>
>>55398039
No, don't link him to 4chan you retard. The last thing he needs is more ammunition.
>>
>>55394307

I don't see enough redpills in comment section
>>
>>55395684
>>ignores courtroom behavior and appearance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcoUpqVaD00
there is no higher entertainment than niggers in court
>>
File: liberal autism.png (313 KB, 511x448) Image search: [Google]
liberal autism.png
313 KB, 511x448
holy shit he gets more cringey every single day
>>
File: Nervous.jpg (243 KB, 850x960) Image search: [Google]
Nervous.jpg
243 KB, 850x960
What's with the way he disgustingly sighs the last word of every sentence? It's like he's subconsciously apologising for even existing.
This guy is basically a eunuch.
>>
File: tfw_neutral_on_moing_train.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
tfw_neutral_on_moing_train.gif
3 MB, 600x396
>>55394479
>tfw no one ever refer to you as european-american
>>
>>55394307
>Racial gap in sentencing meme
That's because people with larger criminal records have bigger punishments. Now when accounted for this factor, blacks still face larger sentencing, but because prosecutors are more likely to give them mandatory minimum charges.

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1985377

>Drug use maymay
This is true. The reason blacks get caught more though, is because they also commit a proportionally large amount of violent crime, so police patrol black areas more and they get caught. It's not a bias of the criminal justice system, it's a strategic method of stopping crime. Any rational human should agree that putting more crime stoppers where crime mostly is it more efficient.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/17/michael-bloomberg-more-police-patrol-minority-area/

>Later exonerated by DNA evidence are mostly black
I'm not seeing the problem.

>Blacks are more likely to be tried as adults
Black teenagers are also more likely to commit homicide than white teenagers

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
>>
John Greens wife had sex with 16 guys after dumping him for being an effeminate liberal beta.

Then after she got old and ugly she married him.

I can't respect him.
>>
>>55394307
>educate you on Racism in America
I'm white so I'm automatically guilty. What is there left to learn?
>>
>>55400788
Wouldn't surprise me if the weren't all black. God western civilization is falling faster and faster. Faggots like Greene are what feminists want men to be, but then they go fuck real men instead. I bet he has serious mental problems knowing that in the time they weren't together she fucked more men than he has women in his entire life. I bet it strains their relationship because he knows there is a 95% chance she is cheating on him.
>>
>>55395684
>>ignores that blacks are more likely to omit things on their resumes, so a resume with a black name is less trustworthy

Can I get a sauce on this? This would be really useful in arguments.
>>
>>55394307
I have a great idea! What if minority whites start complaining about racism and making up bullshit stats to back it up. I'll give some examples.

Irish: Six million innocent Irish were murdered by the English potato famine, we need reparations for the rest of our lives because trauma is genetic!

Sicilian Mafia lynching in 1800: They dindu nuffin they were good boys! They were going to Catholic Church getting their lives back on track.

Germans: Ben Franklin wrote some nasty offensive stuff about us, we want all Ben Franklin books banned from all Universities.
>>
File: johngreen.png (71 KB, 571x306) Image search: [Google]
johngreen.png
71 KB, 571x306
Reminder that this is /pol/'s waifu.
>>
File: georgio.jpg (51 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
georgio.jpg
51 KB, 512x512
>>55394307
This fuckin shit head. If he'd stop demonizing racism then we could accept that racism is a human instinct and emotion. We can modify our society around that fact rather than social engineer it around falsehoods like we have unsuccessfully for the last 40+ years. These fucking irrationalists are ruining reality because it is unpleasant for them when they conflate their morals with reality.
>>
File: 1437702335711.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1437702335711.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>55401888
Can I seriously get a sauce on this tho anons
>>
>>55403021
So was it just bullshit
>>
http://sheekyforums.com/thread/55394307/politics/good-old-john-green-is-here-to-educate-you-on.html

what the hell is this
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.