[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are German girls so eager to fuck Black and Arab men? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 7039.jpg (64 KB, 740x490) Image search: [Google]
7039.jpg
64 KB, 740x490
Why are German girls so eager to fuck Black and Arab men?

Is it extreme racial/national guilt for WW2?

Anti-white brainwashing?

There must be some reason they are so eager to turn Germany into a non-White country.
>>
>>55393318

desu, I don't think they are, they are just naive and suffer from an excess of empathy for the poor blacks and mudslimes, having such a hard time,

It's like they where brainwashed by a months none stop watching of Red cross adverts and then told that they are the problem, and have a completely different reality in there head on what these people are, they think they are all kind souls that are just down on their luck that want nothing but peace with their fellow man and be progressive,

It's just an excess of naive empathy that will get them raped and killed in the end, once something bad happens to them they will start to realize their mistake.

In short, The west let all their children be brainwashed by the state in to believing a false reality so that they will be easy pickings for the coming horde.
>>
>>55393318
Honestly its sad...but they will get what they deserve for their liberal retardation
>>
File: blacked.png (639 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
blacked.png
639 KB, 800x600
>>
Not German, just putting in my perspective.

I get a lot of pressure to race mix. They say disgusting things like "taste/try the rainbow" or "once you go black..." There is a ton of pressure from the hypersexual culture surrounding young adults, especially in college and in cities, to "try out" different races. There's a lot of talk about dick sizes, too. In general, if you aren't getting laid by a different guy every weekend, and haven't tried at least three different colors, it's uncool or prudish or whatever they call it now.

The culture, insofar as I can see, trickles down from media influence. Look how whores and sluts are idolized in hollyjew productions and mtv and all that shit. Those trash shows, you know. And in the music industry and surrounding paparazzi celebrity worship hype.

Women by nature are pliant to influence. This negative action isn't anything inherent to the women, as women are like a blank slate to be molded by men and their society. Look at the culture, look at what the media are forcefeeding them since childhood, look at what cultural pushes they are surrounded by. And then, with girls, they all try to outdo each other. In a healthy society they would compete by being more beautiful or more warm. Now they compete in the new race--to be as liberal and tolerant and experienced as possible, to "try things out" and "experiment."

If you leave your rage at the feet of women, it is wasted. The problem is the kike media machine.
>>
>>55393318
just look at those girls though, they don't actually know what those people are like. naive people see the best in others, especially people from rich families that probably went to private school and are clueless.

some people have to learn the hard way. blame the parents.
>>
File: son_I_am_disappoint.gif (1010 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
son_I_am_disappoint.gif
1010 KB, 500x248
>>55393318
ITT: Anglos wondering what is wrong woth modern Germany
You can't make that shit up
>>
>>55393318
Germans have been brainwashed since 1945, right now they are a parody of what have been. What do you expect?
>>
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
Tell them this and watch them give you ''you must be joking fake-smiles''.....and the coldness in their eyes as some deep instinct inside of them clicks back into shape and whispers '' he's right''. Keep saying it until they visibly cry.
>>
>>55393318
Why you such a shut in OP? You'd realize girls brought up today are like this. Theycompete to be the most popular on social media and among their irl friends by doing gay shit like this. This isn't them craving brown dick but being dummy babies.
>>
>>55395024
> private schools

There are no real private schools in Germany..
>>
Because white men are a bunch of beta pussies.
>>
File: 1445305032662.jpg (89 KB, 800x797) Image search: [Google]
1445305032662.jpg
89 KB, 800x797
>>55393318

>all of the above
>>
File: 1446986972451.jpg (292 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1446986972451.jpg
292 KB, 1280x800
>>55395324
I can confirm that this works. I've told many of my friends who were leftists (now red-pilled) that they're 'happy to support white genocide yet bear the complete opposite perspective when it comes to America and Australia breeding out their natives'

Something, as you said yourself, seems to click in their heads and make them see what's actually going on. I usually move on to talking about "their" children and their future in a nation which doesn't represent them nor the people who developed and defended it.
>>
>>55393318
They legitimately believe the people coming to Germany are refugees. That's the reason they call right wingers and nationalists racist.

"Oh, you don't want to accept these people fleeing from war? You're so horrible!"

The problem is their naïveté combined with their desire to help others. They legitimately think they're doing something good, but are ignorant and stupid, and the government takes advantage of this.
>>
>>55393318
do refugees speak English?
>>
>>55396327
Do nogs?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.