[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, there's this Jew at my school who likes to Jew people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
So, there's this Jew at my school who likes to Jew people over (loaning money and having interest). Today, I sat his ass down to tell him why interest is not an okay thing to use.
Immediately, he started screaming that I was a holocaust denier, and called for the teachers to save his ass.
What should I do, /pol/?
>>
ITT: Things that never happened

I'd expect him to be mad, but it takes more than that to be called a denier
>>
>>55392866
Stop telling fake stories to an anonymous Antarctic ice-carving forum.
>>
>>55392866

Just shove him into the nearest oven and turn it all the way up.

Don't they teach you how to deal with kikes there?
>>
>>55392866
There's nothing wrong with charging interest. Don't you know what the time value of money is? Money today is worth more than money at a later time. Interest is simply the price of money.
>>
>>55393088

Even Christ was against usury. Usurers are to be put to death.
>>
>>55392866
record all you conversations with Jews, don't want it biting you back, unless you actually did say stupid shit
>>
File: Nixon.jpg (92 KB, 459x577) Image search: [Google]
Nixon.jpg
92 KB, 459x577
>Wanting free money
>>
There's gouging someone with interest, and then there's time value of money and other shit. Inflation, opportunity cost, etc. But charging $8000 in rent for a 4 foot squared apartment is definitely Jew level.
>>
>>55393155
Interest is simply compensating the lender for giving up their money today. The value of being paid the principal plus interest in the future is worth the same thing as being paid the principal today. If a lender doesn't charge interest then he is worse off than he was before. It's fair for the lender to at least have the same utility he had before the transaction.
>>
>>55393371

Interest is artifical. If NO ONE charged interest, interest wouldn't exist, because there wouldn't be a continual devaluation per unit of money.

If you are a jew in israel, you can get interest free loans from banks.

I can guarantee you every single moneylender who charges interest is going straight to the fiery depths of hell. It is a detestable jewish scam.
>>
>>55393627
>>55393627
The market determines interest rates the same way that all prices are determined. The financial system is valuable and doesn't just abuse the poor. Without the ability to finance anything businesses couldn't operate and poor people would never be able to have their own house. Our economy literally can't function without interest bearing notes, securities, loans, etc.
>>
>>55393627
And also most churches today acknowledge that not all forms of interest qualify as usury. Just when people make malicious loans to keep poor people in debt
>>
>>55392866
beat the shit out of him
>>
>>55393988

>And also most churches today

Most churches today are also okay with gay sex, gay marriage, adultery, muslims, etc.

I'll take the word of God over "most churches"

>>55393921

Economies functioned fine for thousands upon thousands of years before usury and arbitrary interest became a thing. It's only since the jews have controlled the vast majority of the worldwide economy (as prophesised in revelations no less) that this has become the norm.
>>
>>55393254
>4 foot squared
Do you live in an actual cardboard box of regular cardboard box dimensions?
>>
File: 1436313019138.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436313019138.gif
529 KB, 625x626
>>55392866

>Obvious bait.
>>
>>55392866
congratulations. this is the least plausible story i've ever heard on 4chan.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.