[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The birth of a Meme. Spread it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg (222 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
CommanderKnightmarezOrders.jpg
222 KB, 640x400
This is deeper and more subtle than it at first appears. Organize your efforts, or be defeated!
Onwards! to Glory you defeatist pol anon fuckers!
>>
>>55392415
>liberals are pro white rape
Sadly it's kind of clunky anon
>>
>>55392018
This won't fucking work. You are under the impression the left are reasonable. If you say to them:
>youre pro white genocide
They will say:
>yes, whites should be eradicated
>>
I hear your voices of protest, but in public debate, this is brutally effective. Yes against a totally brainwashed and insane individual in a private conversation they will be in denial, but in public with moderates and others near by it is effective.
Notice the combination of both phrases. So if they say white genocide is ok, they can't say white rape is.

It is more subtle than it at first appears. You have your orders. MOVE OUT.
>>
OP BUMP! FOR GLORY
>>
>>55392018
>fight the symptom, not the cause

Just kill the jews instead, like OP.
>>
cringe thread. you're like those people who make pro european videos and within 10 seconds start throwing in nazi shit
>>
File: justwhitepeoplethings2.png (404 KB, 666x442) Image search: [Google]
justwhitepeoplethings2.png
404 KB, 666x442
>>55392018

No, it sucks. It's up there with PROTECT THE FUTURE OF OUR WHITE CHILDREN that gets openly mocked by the few that know about it.

Or ANTI-RACIST IS CODE WORD FOR ANTI-WHITE. Not working, even if it's true.

What's already splitting the SJW front is their internal struggle. Push them further. Don't give them the enemy they want to have. They WANT there to be evil white nazis lurking in every bush to tell people to not racemix.

What's going to kill SJWs is the contradictions between "gender is a social construct and doesn't real" and "trannies were born another gender". Their ideology is swiss cheese and inherently contradictory.
Push this further.
Attack the fact that they're majority middle class white women talking about muh minorities. Make them bicker about who's more oppressed. Make them tear each other down from the throne of Queen Cunt.
>>
>>55392018

That is the gayest shit I've ever read, and I've seen the other macros on /pol/.

Sage to the max.
>>
File: aFrontMissionHero.gif (4 KB, 128x160) Image search: [Google]
aFrontMissionHero.gif
4 KB, 128x160
Defeatist faggots! XD
Sometimes the only way to deal with a hall of reflecting mirrors is to smash them.

''anti-racist is blah blah'' it's good, don't get me wrong.

This is better.

Directly accusing them of being pro-rape (which they fucking are btw) takes the 'oh-so-clever-moral-highground' the liberals have been constructing and turns it into a valley of death.

Do not let up, do not stop. Repeat it over and over and over again. Repeating a lie enough time and people will believe it. but repeating the truth has an edge that spreads even faster.

Defeatist fucks. You have your fucking orders. Trust in the Commander Knightmarez, because at the very least, i'm not depressed or JIDF like the rest of you fucks.

I don't care how many shocked faces you see at the bar. Every one of them is mission successful! Repeat it to their face and watch them go crazy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.