[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cohabitating with another person is just wrong. The idea of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: ibcuBtiKjlslB2.jpg (490 KB, 1292x500) Image search: [Google]
ibcuBtiKjlslB2.jpg
490 KB, 1292x500
Cohabitating with another person is just wrong.

The idea of a family cohabitating together in a home and being happy is bollocks. It could happen... but they would be happier separate.

What's the ideal model for a relationship and a family?

The man, living alone in a small condo.
The woman, living alone in another small condo. Maybe the woman could share an apartment with another female friend.

Then they would meet occasionally to sleep in the place of the man. On wednesdays and the weekends, for example.

For raising a kid? Mom raises the kid. Man meets mom and kid on weekends. Maybe they could cohabitate for 3-4-5 years, while the mom is pregnant and has a kid. Then... Kid's raised by mom + school, and meet dad on weekends and some dinner on wednesdays. Kid and dad will have some time together, some "alone" weekends. Maybe once a month.
And at age 14-15, if he's a boy, he will move onto highschool, where he will live. But will meet mom and dad on wednesday nights and weekends.

At that age, the boy will get some dad + kid alone time. Weeks off school to share time with dad in his job.

And that would be it.
>>
>>55391800
>The idea of a family cohabitating together in a home and being happy is bollocks. It could happen... but they would be happier separate.

>I didn't experience X
>Therefore, X must be false
>>
TLDR wall of text you nigger wtf

Intergenerational farming plots, couple acres per family. Encourage large families and shitskins are eradicated there and then.

Literally anything else is degenerate. Not being attached to nature in any way leads to artificial faggotry. It's how the jew. Look at planning laws and bylaws, the restrictions and hurdles needed to jump to own and produce on your land.

Simmel proved ~200 years ago what everybody knows now, that the city is not a human environment, we are not 'social' animals like bees or ants. We don't need to be policed like niggers.

Look to nature but beware the green agenda.
>>
>>55391800
Schlomo please go. Kids need a mom and dad in a stable, loving household. What you just proposed is essentially single mothers getting child support with weekend visitation as a way of life.
Essentially, you're retarded.
>>
This is one of the most idiotic boards on the Internet.
>>
>>55395165
This desu
>>
>>55393028
and the internet is one big city psychologically

the internet is why society is sick now
>>
Why is everyone on pol so dysfunctional and mal-adjusted to normal society?
>>
>>55396460
because the internet has done more damage to society than any of the issues /pol/ likes to talk about.
>>
>>55391800
asian guy here
i cohabitated with my strawberry blonde French-Danish gf for 3 years before our marriage
it was just fine
>>
>>55391800
I like that aesthetic.
>>
>>55391800
You're an autistic underage b&.

Once you get a girlfriend or a wife, or just find somebody that you love, you'll understand that living apart is pretty painful.
>>
>>55397254
I'm new to /pol/ but I wish I came earlier. Honestly I just like to lurk and laugh the posters here are more pathetic than /r9k/ but it's hilarious to watch them get so riled up about absolutely nothing.
>>
File: 1445069934363.jpg (27 KB, 300x295) Image search: [Google]
1445069934363.jpg
27 KB, 300x295
>>55391800
Schlomo detected
>>
>>55395165
It's why I always come back, you will see something dumber every day. Be it based on 4chan or something that happened in real life, you will see something that will blow you away.
>>
>>55391800
OP I hope you fucking killed yourself for what you did today
>>
>>55391800
>ideal model for a relationship and a family
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Group_marriage
>Line marriage is a form of group marriage found in fiction in which the family unit continues to add new spouses of both sexes over time so that the marriage does not end.
>>
>>55391800
what were you brought up in a foster home you ugly faggot? Not everyone is as disgusting looking and as lazy as you. Some people want families, and to try to shit on the idea of a family just because you will never be able to attain one makes you look like a little bitch.
>>
>>55391800
Nice! Do it faggot!
>>
>>55393028
Also this though. Actually this is better. But the other one is good enough as long as we have cities (and they aren't going anywhere).
>>
>>55391800
Then why do 300 million Americans live happily in a family.
>>
>The man, living alone in a small condo.
Men do not want to be lonely, they want you there in the background but not alone, just stfu
>The woman, living alone in another small condo. Maybe the woman could share an apartment with another female friend.
competition for the female won't work
>Then they would meet occasionally to sleep in the place of the man. On wednesdays and the weekends, for example.
this empowers the woman
>For raising a kid? Mom raises the kid. Man meets mom and kid on weekends
so your kid is already starting to hate you and adopting the personality of the mother

>Kid's raised by mom + school, and meet dad on weekends and some dinner on wednesdays. Kid and dad will have some time together, some "alone" weekends. Maybe once a month.
And at age 14-15, if he's a boy, he will move onto highschool, where he will live. But will meet mom and dad on wednesday nights and weekends.
How to raise a school shooter 101

>At that age, the boy will get some dad + kid alone time. Weeks off school to share time with dad in his job.
You never spent time with me dad, you never taught me skills, you taught me to rely on money and not emotion, I fucking hate you, buy me a new iphone and maybe ill remember your birthday one year

and that would be it
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.