[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work for a subsidiary of a Korean semiconductor company >weekly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1430108746913.jpg (64 KB, 899x900) Image search: [Google]
1430108746913.jpg
64 KB, 899x900
>work for a subsidiary of a Korean semiconductor company
>weekly Friday morning conference calls with representatives from 4 countries
>English is lingua franca
>I, along with a Belgian, Mexican, and an Emirati report to 2 Korean guys in their mid-mid 40s
>every time we call they are half drunk and eating on the conference call, which only makes their terrible English worse
>one day they call-in especially drunk, slurping their food and giggling the entire time
>*CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE*
>"You know, we could get through these calls a lot faster if you guys would stop drinking every day and eating while one the line
>LINE GOES SILENT
>Hang up.
>Receive email from their secretary 2 hours later, admonishing me for "being rude to someone older than you. even if you are correct, you need to keep it to yourself."

Are you fucking kidding me?

Do societies that act as yes-men to older people seriously deserve to be respected; especially when those old people are complete imbeciles?
>>
>>55391574
>Translation of secretary: they actually respect your brass balls but you pissed them off and made my day hell

The fact that you're fired says it all.

Might wanna make a joke about it on the next call
>>
>>55391750
Er, not fired rather
>>
>>55391574
They're having a wail of a time, and despite being a lowly serf who relies on them for income, I still act like an obnoxious, entitled cunt.

Typical. Bloody. Yank!
>>
>>55391574
different culture. gooks have little concept of individuality and there's that whole confucisim thing.
>>
File: bathreuters-aly-song.jpg (165 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
bathreuters-aly-song.jpg
165 KB, 1200x797
gooks are scum that believe in hierarchy above efficiency

It's why they never had an industrial revolution.
>>
Gooks are spineless betas
>>
>>55391805
>just kek my shit up famm

Lol Bongs

Bin that knife and go get your spoon permit faggot
>>
>>55391918
Well, I guess that answers the question about whether these kinds of societies are shit or not
>>
>>55392115
Good one! Tell me friend, how far inland is your state?
>>
>>55391574
>Not being half-drunk yourself and eating your breakfast ramen during these calls as well
You ain't gonna get promoted with this attitude, son.
>>
>>55391574
>not getting drunk and bro-ing down with the executives
>caring about boring work stuff

I did not get promoted with your attitude and I can see why you were fired
>>
>>55393298
I wasn't fired.

>>55393139
Noted, but I'd actually be fired if I showed up to work smelling of booze.
>>
>>55391574
>>55391829
>>55391918
>>55391922
>Do societies that act as yes-men to older people
as opposed to societies that act as yes-men to dindus and ahmeds? go suck more dicks, faggies
>>
File: wise-old-man.jpg (35 KB, 499x371) Image search: [Google]
wise-old-man.jpg
35 KB, 499x371
>>55391574

yes you dumb fuck, age is a status, respect ppl that are older than you.

don't avoid speaking your mind, but do it with respect, otherwise you're no better than those sjw faggots that respect nothing but their delusions...
>>
>>55393576
The irony of this coming from canada.
>>55393648
Nice sophistry.
>>
>>55391574
redditfrog
>>
>>55391574

is anybody gonna make fun of his freedoms?

as in "I thought Americans had enough freedoms to be entrepreneurs and get perfect jobs, etc, etc" ???

c'mon /pol/
>>
>>55391574
>even if you are correct, you need to keep it to yourself

Yup, working for boomer asians.

You wanted to play this game.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.