[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>During revision of the "properties" chapter, m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: uchodz.jpg (38 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
uchodz.jpg
38 KB, 526x394
>During revision of the "properties" chapter, middle school students are noting "Four Syrian refugees are trying to reach Greece on a raft with 1m/2m/20cm dimensions and ρ=800kg/m^3. How many refugees do you have to push off the raft to reach the destination, if each one weights 60 kg?

>Mother of one of the students, a 14 year old girl, couldn't believe her eyes when she saw what was in her daughter's notebook. She called her supervising teacher.

>"I thought school was a place when children are taught tolerance and understanding. (...) The teacher apart from having a conversation with the principal, didn't face any consequences. It's horrifying!"

>"I just wanted to get the kids interested, to make them want to calculate forces affecting the raft. If I made it about a wooden block, how many of them would be interested? Maybe two. (...) Once we've made an exercise about Little Red Riding Hood shooting the wolf. Someone could see animal cruelty in that, but what's the point?"

>Draginja Nadażdin, director of Polish Amnesty International: "Expecting kids to calculate how many refugees have to drown for the raft to reach the destination is cruel. It's a hidden way of giving the students the role of those, who accept deaths of the refugees (...). The school's reaction can't be limited to the consequences for the physics teacher, the students deserve an honest conversation about refugees, preferably with refugees themselves.

>http://bialystok.wyborcza.pl/bialystok/1,35241,19165860,topienie-uchodzcow-na-lekcji-fizyki-skandal-w-bialymstoku.html#MT
>>
bumping for glorious leftist butthurt
>>
File: lol_cheetah.jpg (29 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
lol_cheetah.jpg
29 KB, 450x450
>>55391544
>>
>>55391544
>How many refugees do you have to push off the raft to reach the destination
the destination is them back in their home land so all of them.
>tfw none of those kids would've answered it properly
>>
>>55391544
The school in question is in eastern Poland, a region knows for its tolerance.
>>
>>55391544
I hold my answer as;
>All of them.
>>
>>55391544
Four
>>
>>55391955
Actually, with three of them out the raft would reach Greece
>>
Is the answer 4 refugees need to die if the goal is to obtain a peaceful society in Greece?
>>
>>55392175
>being this cųcked
>>
>>55392478
>not knowing how to solve a simple physics exercise
>>
>>55391544
Poland Yes ?
>>
>BOOHOO, MUH TOLERANCE AND UNDERSTANDING
>MUH CONSEQUENCES

In all the c ucked European countries this would have been "How much food should Jonathan give to Ahmed so that they both have the same amount", and nobody would get fired over that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.