[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God himself stepping in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: god.jpg (179 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
179 KB, 960x540
What if God himself is actually on the side of ISIS and is the one sending a wave of plagues towards Peshmerga and Assad's forces?

Shit is actually happening right now: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/peshmerga-face-new-challenge-in-fight-against-isis-as-swarms-of-black-beetles-take-over-front-line-a6726301.html
>>
File: Baal2.jpg (556 KB, 1364x2636) Image search: [Google]
Baal2.jpg
556 KB, 1364x2636
>forgetting that we have the old gods on our side
>>
>>55391316
Thats why a crane fell on them in their most holy places right before 6 o'clock prayer and a ton of them were trampled a couple weeks after right?

Are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>55391316
Islam is the religion of Satan
>>
obligatory egypt video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0f_olq_li0
>>
What if there are no gods?
>>
>>55391382
I love Ba'al.

Such a nice bloke.
>>
>>55391451

I have been told that ISIS wants to destroy that thing they are worshiping because it's not in line with their believes
>>
>>55391451
>Thats why a crane fell on them in their most holy places right before 6 o'clock prayer and a ton of them were trampled a couple weeks after right?

ISIS seek to overthrow the crown family of Saudi Arabia, moron. Anything bad that happens in Mecca can be seen as against the crown of Saudi Arabia and in favor of its enemies.
>>
>>55392223

This as well. ISIS wants to destroy most of the objects that attract Muslims to their traditional religious pilgrimage.
>>
>>55391474

>islam
>santaria
>voodoo
>etc

vid related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw
>>
>>55391316

God using plagues: old testament

Jesus comes and BTFO all of us with his knowledge/savior bomb

God no more plagues: new testament

modern day plagues: satan
>>
>>55392562
This.
>>
>>55391316
Then i would go against that faggot god myself.
DEUS QUIRITARE
>>
>>55392562
So what is bad, plague or Satan?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.