[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for United States Nationalists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1438580031167.png (55 KB, 1350x625) Image search: [Google]
1438580031167.png
55 KB, 1350x625
Quick question for nationalistic people living especially in the south west United States, from a piece of shit communist Latin invader in a fellow Anglo nation:

How do white nationalist groups justify their claims of rightful ownership and supremacy over mexicans when living in areas called "Modesto" or "Los Angeles" in "California"? Is it not clear that someone was there before your Polish ass?

Thank you, over and out.
>>
>>55391120
*German ass. Most Americans are ethnically German.
It has nothing to do with who was there "first". It's about recognizing that immigrants are essentially invaders and if we don't prevent them from coming in, we'll go the way that the people who inhabited our land before us went.
>>
>>55391385
There is no such thing as "rightful ownership" of any piece of land. This isn't a moral argument. It's about personal survival and well-being.
>>
Spaniards also colonized the Falklands before you ahmed. Time to give them to the Argies.
>>
>>55391458
100% this these moral fags need to stfu
>>
>>55391385

Fair enough. Thank you.
>>
>>55391509

I'm Portuguese, I'm for Argentine Falklands
>>
>>55391120

How do you justify living in formerly Norman places with French names, faggot?
>>
>>55391120
We beat them in a fucking war retard, also the names are Spanish, a European language.

If anything that makes the Mexicans keked for using the white mans language.
>>
>>55391120
Why should I give a fuck that some indians and mestizos were living in Los Angeles 200+ years ago? That's like bitching that the Byzantines used to control Constantinople before the filthy turks took it. We won, Mexico lost. That's just the breaks.
>>
>>55391650
I said Ahmed didn't I?
>>
>>55391385
>Trying to claim out heritage for us.
Most Americans have no German ancestry. Nice try Klaus.
>>
>>55391925
Yea right now most Americans have Hispanic/African ancestry
>>
>>55391458
So by your logic I could just move into your house and just say that you really didn't own it? No wonder your country is kecked.
>>
>>55391120
>portulel
>>
>>55391120

>called
this is easily changed. do you live in londinium or lindum? are you italian?
>>
>>55391120
>out
>>55391548
>continues talking
>>
>>55391458
Yeah - OUR personal survival and well being.

There's plenty of other places they can live and make a functioning society without mooching off our own. Curiously, every place not colonized by the UK or France is a mediocre shitpile where human life is worthless and zero scientific progress or industrial advancement is possible.
>>
>>55391974
Damn right we do. Proud to be Cuban and watch destruction of white race.
>>
>>55391983
Alright sorry you're too retarded to understand the point I was making.
Yes, that's point. You could come into my house and say I don't really own it. And I would (should) do everything in my power to stop you.
>>
>>55391120
We beat the shit out of them centuries ago and took that land, and just didn't bother to change the names
>>
>>55391120
Dear spic,

We built this country over the last two centuries. Your ancestors didn't even live here. They lived in Mexico. The people who lived here chose to become Americans, and then had the balls to fight for their separation from your overbearing and corrupt government (which hasn't changed much in centuries).

What gives you the right to claim (based on lies...) that centuries later, you now deserve this land, huh?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.