[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes a man want to become a preist? >inb4 boy's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
What makes a man want to become a preist?

>inb4 boy's assholes
>>
>>55390220
Belief in God and love for God.
>>
>>55390220
boy's assholes
>>
>>55390433
You can't do that.
>>
sucking baby dicks
>>
>>55390220
Would rather be a monk desu. Franciscan or Benedictine it don't matter.
>>
>>55390390
/thread
>>
>>55390220

Mental illness. I once asked the priest how did he know that his true calling was serving god, he told me that while he was walking on the street he saw a bus with some publicity stamped, and a part of it read "I'm counting on you". To him, that was an absolute signal of god wanting him to become a priest, and thus he became a priest.
>>
>>55390220
free time to study all day
>>
>>55390220
Boy's souls.
>>
>>55390220
Getting free monies
>>
>>55390888

What's the problem with that? If he felt it then it doesn't matter what the physical trigger was.
>>
>>55390548
Thats what makes a man want to become Rabbi, M8.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.