[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that I got your attention. So a few weeks ago my maternal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 654651.jpg (332 KB, 600x808) Image search: [Google]
654651.jpg
332 KB, 600x808
Now that I got your attention.

So a few weeks ago my maternal grand mother told me that her mother was Jewish and she changed her religion to prevent persecution.
Her name was Lévy, so it seems she came from France.

How fucked am I?

I love this country and I'm suffering really hard at the moment (800k).

What do?
>>
Do nothing.

Carry on as before.
>>
jews are not a race, the eternal jew is an invasive spirit
>>
>>55391170
this sounds like a horror movie
>>
>>55390105
post more pics, maybe i'll answer
>>
>>55390105
Dig to find more about your family, f.am.
>>
>>55391248

that's because we're in the horror movie
>>
>>55390105
If you're concerned about the female line thing, that's only relevant if you actually want to affiliate with judaism.
If you're concerned that you now have a jewish fraction in your heritage, and this disturbs you on a deeper level than it having been french heritage, then there's nothing you can do.
At 1/8th jewish you don't qualify for automatic israeli citizenship btw, but your mom might.
>>
>>55391532
Does this mean blacks and blondes die first?
>>
>>55390105

I did a DNA test and found out I am 1/8th Jewish and didn't know it. I have belonged to some hard core Nationalist groups. finding out sucked, but it changes nothing. I believe in White causes, not Jewish ones.

Enjoy your intelligence upgrade, and remember you have a get out of jail free card for hate speech, because no one gets away with locking up Jews for speaking their mind.

Other than that, try to forget it, and don;t let it bother you.
>>
>>55391578

in sweden it's blacks on blondes
>>
ITT: Jews deny that they are Jews because being Jewish is "uncool".

Accept who you are and be part of the cool kids club.
>>
>>55390105
who cares, just don't become a jew
>>
>>55390105
Gas yourself.
>>
>>55390105
Sorry mate, you are a Jude, just like me. I got the news around 5 years ago when I discover that my great grandmother from my mother side was Jude too. The good part is now you can make fun of the kikes without fearing prosecution. The bad part is you are a big nose kike.
>>
File: 1447112276576.jpg (83 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1447112276576.jpg
83 KB, 480x800
heil hitler
>>
>>55390105
Use the newlyfound information to repatriate to Israel. The promised land will never be given up to muslims and Germany is already a lost cause.
>>
>>55392096

This. Get an Israeli passport and have a fallback plan for when Europe falls.
>>
hitler killed spanish people too >>55391691
>>
>>55390105
Who is this semen demon
>>
fuck you americans you all are suckers >>55391675
>>
>>55390105
If you care about your country you should participate in activities designed to sway the German public from inviting all those immigrants in. Being Jewish doesn't mean you should care less about your country.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.