[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders predicted to win presidency by University with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 2135432342.png (205 KB, 314x314) Image search: [Google]
2135432342.png
205 KB, 314x314
>Western Illinois University, home of the Fighting Leathernecks, has been engaging with political prediction polls for decades. And since 1975, the school has managed to accurately predict the winner of every single Presidential election in a statistic that is likely to make even Nate Silver jealous.

>The students at the school have predicted that Sanders would defeat Hillary Clinton in 22 out of a possible 26 primary states.

> For the 2016 cycle, they predicted that Jeb Bush would win the Republican nomination and select Marco Rubio to run alongside him; however, Bush/Rubio is expected (by WIU standards, that is) to get demolished by the Sanders/O’Malley ticket, who will take home 404 electoral votes of the necessary 270 needed to win.
>>
>>55387295
well there goes their perfect record
>>
Sanders is unelectable
>>
Have fun being Sweden
>>
Will US of Burgers become best pals with Russia when Barnie turns the country full on commie?
>>
>Bush/Rubio
They dun goofed.

This is an election where the slate is wiped clean all previous statistics are meaningless.

There's so many outsiders running, it's anyone's game.
And by anyone, I mean Trump.
>>
Yeah, but does their model predict when we'll rebel because of this bullshit?
>>
>>55387295
I always feel bad when records are broken
>>
File: 1446265040131.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446265040131.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>55387295
> Bush

HA NO TRUMP TRUMP WE WANT TRUMP
>>
>no mention of Trump

Literally who cares.
>>
File: 1440205864836.jpg (76 KB, 1022x395) Image search: [Google]
1440205864836.jpg
76 KB, 1022x395
>>55387417
yea don't see that happening this election, especially after the last debate.
>>
>>55387295
>they thought trump was just a meme candidate
Say goodbye to your record retards.
>>
>>55387295
But how does he do against trump? Yeb will not get the nomination.
>>
>>55387418
>implying you will ever have the guts to do so

No one on /pol/ has ever killed a black person, and they never will.
>>
>>55387295
I can't find a single record of any of their predictions before 2007.

So far as I can tell their 100% accuracy record was them betting the incumbent would win last election.
>>
>>55389500
How do you know? The average /pol/ person is at least several degrees smarter than the average /r9k/ person. If they wanted to kill a nigger they wouldn't brag about it on le 4chins.
>>
All this tells me is that Trump threw such a large wrench in the establishment's machine that the pollsters' methodologies are crumbling before their eyes. This is why all the pundits "can't understand" Trump's success. They're only good at predicting future developments based on past events. But Trump blows all that up by being so unpredictable and screwing everything up for so many people.

Trump turned this election cycle into a chaotic mess of numbers that pollsters are not able to decipher.
>>
WIU

Go to UofI and I've never heard of this university
>>
>>55389685
>The average /pol/ person is at least several degrees smarter than the average /r9k/ person

since the average ICanNotSee on /pol/ is as dumb as Chris-Chan, then /r9k/ must be borderline comatose.

You're a bunch of whiny pussies kept on a CONTAINMENT BOARD. You don't matter to the world. Forcing your shitty memes on other boards doens't mean your shit is spreading, either.
>>
>implying he doesn't die from old age before he is even able to win the election.
>>
>>55387295
>Jeb Bush
>Winning
pick one.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 718x634) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 718x634
>A significant part of our country is retarded enough to even consider electing Bernie
>>
>>55389837
went on a college visit to Western. Literally the shittiest college campus I've ever been on.
>>
>>55387295
These fuckers think Illinois is going red and Oklahoma is going blue, they're fucking retarded.
>>
>>55387295
Jeb isn't getting the ticket, if he did then the GOP can say goodbye to most of it's members.
Sanders won't get the ticket either, the democrats want to win and they know he is too far left to get enough votes, that is why they wanted Biden to run.
It will be TRUMP vs Hillary, and TRUMP will win.
>>
>people seriously think the voters matter one fucking iota in an election where the electronic rigging has been revved up to maximum
>>
WIU is dog shit tier. Most any community college is better than that school
>>
>>55390005
Two party system baby
>>
>>55390394
Your entire analysis is bullshit.
The democrats know they're winning this year, they just have to pick who. the entire republican side is a complete fucking joke this season.
You expect moderates to vote for any of those people? Fuck.
Hillary is the establishment candidate but she has been steadily losing ground with no means to stop. Its 2008 over again.
>implying anyone wanted Biden to run except Hillary.
Biden has been nothing but a comic-relief VP for the last 7 years.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.