[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me uncircumcised >brother, 12 y/o circumcised >bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: 1447015169668-pol.jpg (149 KB, 598x871) Image search: [Google]
1447015169668-pol.jpg
149 KB, 598x871
>be me uncircumcised
>brother, 12 y/o circumcised
>bro starts fapping
>askes me for lube
>laugh at his cutfag dick need for pussy lube
Why isn't circumcision illegal /pol/?
>>
It should be illegal. I actually discovered masturbation by rubbing my foreskin. I have phimosis though and it's extremely embarrassing, but I'm trying to stretch it because there's not a chance in hell that I would ever cut that shit off and lose all that sensation.
>>
Do Americans find it weird that circumcision is as foreign to Europeans as eating dogs?
>>
>>55387003
I found it weird the first time I heard that. I thought circumcision was the norm worldwide and that I was a freak for not having it done. I was actually mad at my parents for a while but now I realize that was retarded and I should be grateful to them for letting me have the choice instead of making it for me.
>>
thank god my dick is normal

too bad it's small
>>
>>55387097

Not everyone is a gullible goy like jewmerika, my transatlantic un-friend.
>>
>>55387097
I didn't even know what circumcision was until I was 21
All that time I thought my dick was fucked up for no reason, but lo and behold it turns out it was because of a doctor fucking up that was paid by my parents.
And I thought I had trust problems before, goddamn.
>>
>>55387369
Don't blame your parents, it's an extremely common practice and parents are misled to believe that it's necessary. I mean I wouldn't trade my foreskin for anything but at least you don't have phimosis. It's made even more embarrassing by the fact that uncut cocks are already taboo in America.
>>
File: 005.png (219 KB, 1134x1602) Image search: [Google]
005.png
219 KB, 1134x1602
>>55386688
>lube
Should have made him dress like a girl and massage his prostate with your dick. No lube required.
>>
I had my son circumcised because I am and I don't want him to be that one weird person.
>>
>>55387498
I don't blame them, because I'm sure they were lied to and otherwise just ignorant
I can't even blame the doctor, because I'm sure he was lied to as well
But I can't forgive either of them for this, especially when there's not really a way to fix it.

>but at least you don't have phimosis
Gee, that makes me feel so fucking better that I don't have a curable condition and instead just have a broken dick instead. That's as fucking reassuring as people saying "At least your dick looks pretty", because that's all it's fucking good for
>>
>>55387644

The definition of a Good Goy.
>>
>>55387097
I though only Jews and people with severe phimosis did it before coming to /pol/
>>
I don't need lube to beat off and I'm cut. He's a fag anyway, cut or no
>>
>>55387702
Here you go anon

http://www.foreskinrestore.com/results_1-24months.html

I got a device from here I and I'm making fantastic progress. My sex drive has skyrocketed because I actually have sensation now.
>>
Hey look it's this faggot thread again
>>
>>55386688

FORESKIN RESTORATION. Google it. You can never grow back certain specialized structures of the foreskin (with today's technology) but without any doctors or surgery, your body can grow back a foreskin that will cover and re-sensitize your glans, restore the "gliding mechanism", and make sex and masturbation much better. When done properly it will be 90% indistinguishable from an original foreskin. Tension creates microtears in the skin, skin cells are forced to reproduce via mitosis to fill them. Because the cells can only create copies of themselves, you're using the remnants of your foreskin to create the same material that would have been there originally.

Its very real and very possible. Personally I never even felt the need for lube before I started restoring, but within 3 months of restoring masturbation changed forever. Even if you don't want to go all the way and have skin that covers the glans, you can still grow extra skin that will make sex/fapping feel better long before your dick starts to look fundamentally different (the skin just kind of "bunches up" behind your glans long before it starts to roll over it).

I highly, highly recommend this to all cut men. There is no reason that everyone shouldn't try it for 3 months. Growing more dick is fun.
>>
No lie, in highschool senior year a few years ago some kid didn't know what circumcision was, he was talking about how he saw some weird dick with skin on it in class, I fucking keked in my head but I didn't have the heart to tell him his parts had his dick mutilated
>>
>>55387940

I should mention, this also works for uncut men who have foreskins which are too tight, or too short and don't cover enough of the glans. Some of the earliest recorded cases of foreskin extension come from classical greece, where it was considered unseemly to have any of your glans exposed in the baths. Foreskin restoration is also mentioned in the bible.
>>
>>55386688
>cut fags need lube to masturbate
This is a 4chan myth, like school penis inspections, fingerboxes and TV licenses.
>>
File: happybundy.jpg (42 KB, 310x432) Image search: [Google]
happybundy.jpg
42 KB, 310x432
In the UK, If you're circumsised you are a laughing stock. Seriously. I've had a few people over the years tell me that they've been cut and not to tell anyone.

In high school, any kid who was cut got called half a man, half cock, jew cock etc... shit was hilarious. Even women take the piss out of people who are cut. One of my best mates throughout my teenage years was cut and he used to be so embarassed about it that he'd go bright red and looked like he was on the verge of tears if you even mentioned it...
>>
>>55387924
How much tugging do you have to do? Will stretching the skin that's left count as tugging? How much of the pleasure is restored? Is the glans moist and sensitive again like it is in intact men?
>>
>>55387924
I'm a month in, but I'm having to start with tape methods because the skin is taunt even when I'm flaccid
I'm hoping to god it helps, because the only thing my doctor could offer is to wait 10 years for it to either get better on its own or medical technology to advance to the point it can fix it
I will always be pissed as fuck for being fucked right out of the gate by this shit
>>
File: cBBXj.jpg (116 KB, 612x330) Image search: [Google]
cBBXj.jpg
116 KB, 612x330
>>55386688
>dick cheese
>phimosis
>AIDS

Yeah no it should stay legal. You can keep beating off your anteater wiener with your dickcheese as lube and I'll let my gf do what she wants to do to my aesthetically pleasing dick and suck it.
>>
>>55388097

Where exactly? I'm sure USA is shitposting at this point.
>>
>>55388211
Good goy
>>
>>55388211
>>dick cheese
take a shower you fucking shit
>>phimosis
a rare and unaffiliated condition easily cured by skin stretching
>>AIDS
not more common in uncut people, you're more likely to get AIDS by being a fag
>>
>>55388113
>cut fags need lube to masturbate
>This is a 4chan myth
Well, it's shown in each Hollywood movie, so we uncut guys assume you cut guys need it.
>>
>>55388211
>he fell for the Jewish meme
>>
how did circumcision become so popular in America?
>inb4 Jews
post link pls
>>
>>55388148
A chick once asked me if I was circumsized and said she wouldn't fuck me if I wasn't cut. Another chick said that uncut cocks are gross.

Pretty weird how the UK is the polar opposite. I also think that cut cocks look pretty gross - how is a scary and a two-toned dick more appealing than a natural one?
>>
>>55388338
That cereal guy
>>
>>55388338
Look up Kellogg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Harvey_Kellogg#Masturbation_prevention
>>
>>55388211
You're sad and keep promoting jewish regalia.
>>
>>55388211
>>dick cheese
Wash your dick with water. Can you not afford that? Poo in Loo with a VPN?
>>phimosis
Only reason to ever cut a baby's dick
>>AIDS
How does it affect this at all? It's not like you aren't able to get AIDS if you're cut

3/10, made me reply because you're Canadian
>>
>>55387644
>be that one weird person
Around 54% of infant boys are circumcised, and the rate is dropping. If you live in the west cost, it's already down to 25%

Congrats, soon he will be that one weird person.
>>
Bumping with examples of moronic circumcision advocacy shills
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/aug/12/opinion/la-oe-allen-anti-circumcision-activists-20120812
>>
>>55388211
>2015
>not washing your dick daily
the stereotype is real kek
>>
I have hypospadias, so I couldn't be cut. Not sure if lucky
>>
>>55387924
I'm doing the same (actually have it on at the moment) I'd say I'm at his 12 month mark.
>>
>>55388363
>Pretty weird how the UK is the polar opposite.
Well, it's quite not common in most civilized countries.
>>
>>55388520
What the fuck you abomination
>>
>>55388239

Where in the bible? Old Testament, Maccabees. When the Greeks ruled Judea, certain Jews "uncircumcised" themselves to adhere to the Hellenic customs.
>>
Just help him with your mouth faggot. Jesus what a shitty brother.

Don't make fun of people who are mutilated against their will.
>>
>>55388155
Look up manual methods fiirst if you're interested. When I started, I didn't have enough skin to get a device to stay on. You're probably the same way. Do manual restoration until you have enough skin for a device. It's hard to say exactly how much of an increase it is, but it's like night and day. I had lost interest in sex after my 7th girl because it was not pleasurable. That's completely unthinkable now. I would say the difference is like stroking the top of your hand, then the palm. And yes, your glans will de-keratinize, like callous skin becoming soft again. You will have pheremone production again too, so you will have a scent. It's nothing bad, it actually smells similar to vagina.

>>55388166
Keep going anon, never give up. Once you make visible progress, it will motivate you even more. Restoring has helped me let go of my anger regarding this and I hope it can do the same for you.
>>
>>55388549
Man nobody EVER has data on Greenland or Svalbard.
>>
>>55388338
kellog and graham both had a crusade against masturbation. shame that burning the clit with acid didnt catch on like circumcision though.
>>
>>55388619
I can't afford a device most likely.
Would stretching alone do anything?
>>
File: Circumcision-FEATURE.png (61 KB, 1425x966) Image search: [Google]
Circumcision-FEATURE.png
61 KB, 1425x966
>>55388269
>>55388287
>>55388308
>>55388421
>>55388471
>>55388518

>all these mad europoor anteater wieners

Kek, just look at this map. See how the best countries in the world, the countries with the biggest dicks in the world, and the countries with family values circumcise their children?

And see how the europoors still let their children suffer through life with anteater wieners and turn them into degenerates who chronically masturbate, which makes them weak effeminate keks who don't have any children and don't defend their borders?

In 2015 I can't believe you savages still don't circumcise your children.

Oh wait
>Europoors
>having children

TOP KEK
>>
>be uncircumcised
>never been able to pull my foreskin back
>never had any problems with it
>>
I don't care about circumcision either way, but I would leave it up to the father of our child to decide.
>>
>>55388813

Sure, SHLOMO

Here's your well-earned SHEKELS
>>
>>55388776
Yes.
>>
>Asking brother for lube

Someone grew up in a degenerate household.
>>
>>55388379
>>55388384
>>55388363

Its not Kellogg. Dozens of doctors favored circumcision as a way to stop masturbation which they though was harmful; none of them are responsible for it being adopted. Kellogg would have been pleased to see it happen but he didn't cause it.

Circumcision has been around for thousands of years in thousands of different cultures. The one thing it always seems to come back to is hygiene, which might have been viable to a certain extent in the time prior to easy access of clean flowing water.

Pockets of European nobility practiced it for ages- supposedly the Hanoverian royal family of the UK brought it to the Anglo world, with the upper class copying the royal family and the middle class copying the upper class. At its height, about half of all English boys were getting cut, while almost all Canadian, Australian, and American boys were. It disappeared almost completely for christiansin the UK after the NHS was established and didn't cover it for free. In the last few decades its been fading in Australia and Canada, and the US too, though more slowly.

One of the biggest things that pushed it forward was WW1, where tons of soldiers were circumcised in the belief that it would fend off and abate the severity of syphilis. A lot of them then had it done to their kids, thinking they were sparing them the pain of getting it done as an adult.

It carries on because fathers think its normal, wants their son to be normal, and want their son to look like them. There is no one single reason behind it.
>>
>>55388776
Yes, here's a manual method I started with:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/public/manual-tugging/method-2

You will make fast progress at first, but it slows down considerably. At that point, get a device. And a word of caution, alternate your hands every time. I only used my right hand on the top and it caused uneven growth. The device was I think $90.
>>
>>55388813
You're in good company with Africa and the middle east.
>>
>>55388540

Nice, which device are you using?
>>
All these stretching guides but has anyone with severe phimosis ever successfully stretched it? And I mean SEVERE.

I've tried on and off but I always give up after a few weeks because I get too horny and/or too bogged down with work and fucking school.
>>
>>55388776

YES. In many ways, property executed manual tugging is actually superior to devices, because with manual tugging you can feel the exact line where the tension really starts to hit, and edge just past it every time. Devices are really only superior because of the convenience of being able to just strap one on and wear it for 6 hours without thinking about it.

As far as devices go, the most effective form is probably air inflation, but this is the newest and trickiest method. For all around effectiveness the DTR ($100) is great, and can be modified into an air inflation device later one once you get to a point where that would really be helpful.
>>
>>55388520
I am so sorry
>>
>>55388211
>muh tiny percentage different in HIV transmission.

You barebacking positive holes on the reg? Good thing your parents were good goys so you are a possible slightly less likely to contract an incurable, fatal disease. Who wants to use condoms or maybe just avoid disease ridden people when you could mutilate your genitals and gain a statistically insignificant level of protection?
>>
This makes me rage so hard.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/medical_examiner/2013/09/intactivists_online_a_fringe_group_turned_the_internet_against_circumcision.html

>comparing anti-MGC activism to anti-vaxxers
>calling it a conspiracy theory
>insists they provide no evidence
>refuses to even acknowledge the massive body of evidence that exists
>cherry picks studies and conveniently alters their conclusions to fit his article
>most of the large studies trace back to that nutjob professor Brian Morris, and the "comprehensive review" of many studies was done by (surprise!) Brian Morris
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>55388384
And yet cutfags and good goy doctors will deny there is a reduction in sexual pleasure.
>>
>/pol/ is anti-degeneracy
>>
File: 111.jpg (70 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
70 KB, 425x282
>mfw trumpfags are circumcized jewlovers
>>
File: air_parts.jpg (34 KB, 432x369) Image search: [Google]
air_parts.jpg
34 KB, 432x369
>>55388995
DTR, Air method. The main thing holding me back is I'm bad at remembering to do it, and my skin is sensitive to the pinching, so it's taking me around 2x as long
>>
>>55389193
No cut person would unironically say that. You can't deny that there is a reduction in pleasure if you spent your entire conscious life without your foreskin. Only someone who has been circumsized in adulthood can attest to that, and considering that I can get off my rubbing my foreskin alone, it's pretty damn clear that it's very sensitive.
>>
File: pepe15.png (713 KB, 1200x960) Image search: [Google]
pepe15.png
713 KB, 1200x960
>tfw /pol/ makes you self-conscious about being cut
>>
>>55388776
manual tugging in 5-10m periods a few times a day if possible, best after a shower as the moisture and heat will help.

could try cross taping or something like that
>>
I'm circumcised and I can fap without lube.
>>
>>55389061
>All these stretching guides but has anyone with severe phimosis ever successfully stretched it? And I mean SEVERE.

I don't know. I would think any successful regimen would include bot stretches and topical gels. But thats something to ask a doctor about.

The nuclear option, of course, would be circumcision, and then you'd have the possibility of foreskin restoration. But if you went that route, it would be of paramount importance to stress that the cut leave as much frenulum intact as possible, and as much inner foreskin mucosal tissue left as possible. And if the person performing the procedure doesn't know what that means, turn and run.
>>
>>55389288
I always have been ever since I realized it wasn't how you were born as a kid.

Honestly wish these fuckers would quit acting like its our fault. I didn't ask for this.

I've actually had times were I've nearly broke down over this shit.
>>
>>55389160
Now rewrite that and replace circumcision with "female circumcision" and foreskin with clitoral hood. Somehow I don't think it would get published.
>>
>>55389255
I'm natural and Trump is based.
>>
>>55389288
>giving a single fuck

desu baka senpai kek thats just sad desu
>>
>>55389288
No need to be self-conscious, just spare your children.
>>
>>55389288

I'm sorry for your loss
>>
Foreskin banjo.

You might aswell kill yourself if you didn't play it as as kid.
>>
>>55386688
>circumcised
>never had to use lube to fap
Eat shit turtle neck dick. Enjoy being ridiculed and denied fellatio because you're uncut :^)
>>
>>55389375
well women seem to think the clit itself has more nerves than the entire penis and a woman's pleasure is of utmost importance so of course not.
>>
>>55389262

Cool, I use the DTR as well but haven't tried the air method yet. At the moment I'm mostly focusing on manual tugging, and the results are far faster than I ever expected.
>>
>>55389061
If guys can literally stretch the skin to regrow a foreskin, I'd imagine you can stretch the skin a little bit to get rid of phimosis
>>
>>55388288
im cut, i only use lube and a 10 dollar male sex toy, no way im rubbing my calloused hands on my dick
>>
>>55389288
Don't be, especially if you're in the US. Girls here prefer cut
>>
>>55389370
I would rather suffer with embarrassing phimosis forever than to ever get my foreskin chopped off. I used a balloon to stretch for a while because my phimosis is so bad that I can't even fit a pinky in there, but I feel like the balloon isn't the most effective since it gets so deformed and doesn't apply enough pressure.

I bought some of those gauges that freaks put in their ear lobes to stretch them out, but I can't fit even the smallest size under my foreskin, that's how tight it is. If I had another set of helping hands, I could probably fit a gauge in, but that's obviously not going to happen.

I just want to fix this problem already, it's driving me nuts. I'm almost 30 and I'm afraid to even pay for a hooker because of how self-conscious I am.
>>
>>55389372
>I've actually had times were I've nearly broke down over this shit.

RESTORE
E
S
T
O
R
E

I cannot even describe the absolute glee that comes when you start to really notice the skin growth. And it starts quick too, I noticed a difference within the first 3 weeks, fundamental changes in the nature of masturbation by 3 months.
>>
>>55389193
The respected Jewish sage Maimonedes taught how circumcision reduces sex drive and pleasure, turning the mind to religion. (sounds an awful lot like 1984)
Philo of Alexandria also affirmed that "cutting out excess pleasure" was part of its role in Judaism.
The current form of circumcision wasn't even introduced until centuries after Christ, and the original form IS actually "just a snip"
Religious/cultural freedom was explicitly eliminated as a reason for ANY SORT of female GC when it was criminalized in 1996.
Why the FUCK haven't more Jews realized this?! It's not even an inherently necessary part of being a Jew (most Scandinavian Jews aren't cut).
>>
>>55389571

Dude, you should honestly consider circumcision. Neonatal circumcision is absolutely barbaric, but you have a legit medical condition.
>>
>tfw uncut 20cm dick
feels good
>>
>>55386688

I remember at penis inspection day in school when the inspector commented about how australians are less likely to be circumcised than americans.
>>
File: 1446970306019.jpg (36 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
1446970306019.jpg
36 KB, 480x320
>tfw circumcised
>tfw don't need lube anyway
>tfw Dick calluses
>>
>>55389530
I know plenty of people have stretched and fixed their phimosis but I don't think anyone in history has had it as bad as me. I mean if you saw how bad I have it, you would be like "shit, you weren't kidding." Is it stretchable? Absolutely - that applies to all skin. But the logistics of it are another story, not to mention that it's hard to do it for more than 5 minutes at a time because it make me extremely horny.
>>
>>55389469
>Enjoy being ridiculed and denied fellatio because you're uncut :^)
What is things that only happen in diseased Amerigoy fantasies. Enjoy being literally branded by Jewish interests. ;)
>>
>>55389372
You sound like a complete pussy beta. If you actually got women, you would know they prefer cut dicks and wouldn't cry like a bitch
>>
File: cut.jpg (754 KB, 716x3626) Image search: [Google]
cut.jpg
754 KB, 716x3626
Where are you, /pol/?
>>
>>55389375
It was explicitly made illegal to even prick or incise a female's genitals before age 18. At first it was proposed they still allow non-excisive forms to allow "religious freedom" but that caused a MASSIVE shitstorm.
>>
>>55389539
>Girls here prefer cut

Girls don't know what they prefer. Once you give a girl orgasms on a regular basis she will adapt to your habits, political beliefs, and will worship your dick. Just pull the skin back the first time you take your dick out and she'll barely be able to notice. The vagina was never meant to take a cut dick, it wears it out too quickly without the gliding mechanism that the foreskin provides.

Also, going through life with mutilated, desensitized sex organs because some slut might prefer it is retarded.
>>
>>55389747
I believe in God so I'm fine with that, fedora
>>
>>55389485
A number of cultures only remove the hood, not the entire clit (which is unquestionably more barbaric). Although the clit is more sensitive, removal of the hood is definitely comparable to male circumcision.

Additionally other cultures merely nick the clit. However, FGM is all lumped together and somehow totally not at all comparable to MGM.
>>
>>55386863
>phimosis
Me too. Bruh it's a blessing in disguise. We will NEVER have issues with satisfying our women. Just tell her it's how European models dicks look.

or if you're in a place where most guys are chopped tell her most uncircumcised guys are like that
>>
>>55389788
>CI-2
Just fuck my dick up senpai
>>
File: 1446213660617.jpg (23 KB, 381x390) Image search: [Google]
1446213660617.jpg
23 KB, 381x390
>not cutting your ears off
>2015
ENJOY YOUR EAR CHEESE EUROFAGS!
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 599x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 599x591
>>55389590
>implying you ever get that pure untouched sensitive dick back after its lost

The damage is done and the scar tissue is there. Anything else is just minimizing losses.

>>55389755
>caring what the women want
>mutilating yourself for pussy

Who's the beta kek again?
>>
>>55389788
started a ci-2 up to ci-3
>>55389846
I know but like you said everybody thinks female circumcision is complete removal. I find it hilarious when they compare it to removing the foreskin and glans despite the foreskin containing a multitude more erogenous nerves than the clit has.
>>
>>55389797
Mmmk.. whatever helps you sleep at night, bud
>>
>>55389865
>Bruh it's a blessing in disguise.

It's not a blessing, it's embarrassing as hell. I have to give my dick a good long wash every single time I jack off. Even if I keep it clean, girls still know what a normal uncut cock looks like, so there's no way that it would fly.
>>
>>55389788
CI-1
>>
>being this obsessed with sex and masterbation

I really hope that my circumcision reduce my sex drive, so I'm not spending my life wasting away masturbating because it's so fantastic.
>>
File: sword.gif (895 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
sword.gif
895 KB, 250x188
>>55389755
> they prefer cut dicks

oh better cut my foreskin so my dick is permanently in peeled state, that way women will like it more!

pulling back the skin and having it look virtually the same is too much work, better mutilate my genitals for the pleasure of women...!
>>
>>55386688
hello. just circumcised my son a week ago.

feel good man
>>
>>55389676

If its that horrible, and if doctors have already tried to treat it in the past, circumcision might be your only route. I can understand how awful that sounds, but based on what you've told us the alternative seems to be waking up one day halfway done with your lifer and never having felt real sexual pleasure.

I'd recommend doing some research on restoration- if it sounds like something you could commit to, getting a minimal cut that only takes off what is necessary and leaves as much mucosal tissue and frenulum as possible could put you in a great position to then regrow coverage of the glans.

Yes, you may never get above 85 or 90% of the sexual satisfaction a healthy intact dick should feel, but that sounds way better than what you're experiencing now.

Of course you could always just wait for more medical advances, but there's no guarantees there.
>>
>>55389983
Irony: The post
>>
>>55389788
>tfw ci-8 / ci-9 masterrace + 20 cm

feels freaking good mayne
>>
>>55389943
>making your dick more aesthetic
>making bitches drool for a taste
Think it's still you, boss
>>
>>55388288
It depends on how tightly cut you are. Not all cuts are the same. I used to have to use lube but I've been restoring for some years and most girls think I'm uncut now.

Hitlerdubs gecheckt.
>>
>>55389788
8 maybe 9
>>
>>55389788
that last one what the fuck LMAO
>>
File: lehappymerchant.png (12 KB, 205x245) Image search: [Google]
lehappymerchant.png
12 KB, 205x245
you want to ban circumcision goyim?
oy vey it's like another shoah! remember the six gorillion! my grandma was gassed three times in auschwitz!

And now you know why it's not illegal.
>>
>>55389788
CI-3

still have frenelum so sensitivity is there
>>
>>55390057
You do know your son's dick skin is going to be made into face cream right?
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 407x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 407x412
>>55390140
I'm already cut faggot and I would kill you if it meant returning it to a normal state. I would slit you wide open fucker.
>>
While neonatal circumcision is barbaric and pointless, people vastly overestimate the difference in sensation between a circumcised and uncircumcised penis. Especially given sensory adaptation.
>>
>>55390208
yea, i might buy some later
capitalism works
>>
>>55389846
>removal of the hood is definitely comparable to male circumcision.

Male circumcision is far worse than removing the clitoral hood. The problem is people think that the penis head the male equivalent to the clitoris, when in reality, its the frenulum which is much closer to being the male clitoris.
>>
>>55390039
>thinking it will look the same and she won't notice how disgusting your dick looks
Kek, build wall Jorge
>>
File: 1431412412515.png (419 KB, 676x630) Image search: [Google]
1431412412515.png
419 KB, 676x630
Wait this is a meme right, americans actually cut off their foreskin?
>>
>>55390237
paid to cut it off and paid to put it on your face. capitalism truly is magnificent
>>
>>55390096
My problem is just cosmetic. There's no way that I would be willing to sacrifice the pleasure and sensation that I have now just for aesthetic purposes. Even if I get my problem fixed, the best I'm gonna be able to do is hookers anyway.

Looks at those whack ass African tribes that scan stretch their lips to like a 2 foot diameter, or guys that put massive gauges in their ear lobes. Stretching is definitely possible, it's just a pain in the ass mostly because it's hard to stretch properly and because I don't have any helping hands and it's tough to do it alone. I also have a problem with watching too much porn and I get too horny when I stretch, but I'm slowly starting to fix that.
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>55389788
Holy fuck I'm the only CI-1 here

I just want to die. Fuck my goyim parents. My scar line is nearly half way down my shaft when flaccid.
>>
>>55388813
Shut the fuck up, you're a disgrace to our country.
>>
>>55389788

9 has an aesthetic erection no homo.
>>
>>55389262
>>55389503

Actually one of the fastest most powerful methods is DTR inner tension (with conform plate ideally) combined with a strap. Been getting very rapid progress since I switched to that. Air is cool to throw in too but not as proven as traditional methods.
>>
>>55390270
Yes. The inventor of kellogs corn flakes and others pushed it to stop masturbation and we also love Jews.
>>
File: tmp696790_thumb[1].png (101 KB, 640x381) Image search: [Google]
tmp696790_thumb[1].png
101 KB, 640x381
>>55389539
>Girls here prefer cut

How can they tell? Just pull it back. I'm sure she'll be surprised on how the head is moist and healthy looking instead of being a scarred desensitized dried up mushroom.
>>
>>55390244
im circ and have my frenelum

what kinda shitty doctor did you guys go to that would cut that off?
>>
>>55390290

Just like how the average male height is actually 5'9"-5'10" and not 6'3" as people here would have you believe, there actually it doesn't actually do anywhere near as much as you might think after reading a cut vs uncut thread.
>>
I prefer my full size weiner
>>
File: 1444425612519.jpg (47 KB, 345x383) Image search: [Google]
1444425612519.jpg
47 KB, 345x383
>>55390264

>mfw i remember cutlets / dicklets actually exist

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-BhpNmSeDIxMi1ubk9oa0xXZlE
>>
File: QuickMemo+_2015-11-10-13-25-00.png (574 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
QuickMemo+_2015-11-10-13-25-00.png
574 KB, 1440x2392
>>55388211
>dick cheese
If you never shower maybe
>see pic related
>AIDS
As if STD's stop existing if you're cut

Poor goym
>>
>>55389623
>>55389571

DONT get cut youll lose all your sensation. Seriously keep stretching and get a device, its totally possible. if cut men can stretch their remaining skin back into a foreskin you can definitely stretch open your real foreskin.
>>
>>55390213
You still broke down over being cut. When you're living in the US. Top kek, think your problem is having a tiny dick
>>
>>55389943
>The damage is done and the scar tissue is there. Anything else is just minimizing losses.

It depends on what you mean- the pure, untouched, sensitive glans comes back completely. That sensitivity hasn't disappeared- its just hiding under a layer of protective keratine which developed due to the glans being exposed 24/7 and rubbing against clothes. Once you have enough skin to cover the glans while flaccid, it gradually dekeratinizes and the outer layer of protective skin flakes away like it was a sunburn.

It doesn't matter if you've had a discolored, dull glans for 30 years- once the keratine falls away, all thats left is the naturally pink, supple, sensitive glans.

Of course its minimizing losses, its not magic. But men cut as adults say restoration brings back 70 to 90% of the original sensation, depending on the severity of the cut. And it completely changed the physical mechanics of masturbation and sex.
>>
>>55390349
it takes 2 seconds to apply bag balm on dick before bed
>>
>>55390290
had you not been cut you'd likely have another half an inch on your length.
>>
>>55390415
My dick might be bigger than 6" if I was uncut. My skin is tight as hell, when I get an erection my pubes raise a bit with my shaft, assuming that's because the skin.

I don't believe that it doesn't make a big difference. either way I'll never know now because I was robbed of the chance to find out myself.
>>
>>55386688
Then he smells your flea ridden junk from the other room
It's fucking gross desu
>>
>>55390349
Her mouth will moisten it right up for me
>>
>>55390426

>all those disgusting veins
>bent in 20 directions

nobody wants that you beaner fuck

>>55390439

>if you never shower maybe
>needing to clean under foreskin

disgusting.
>>
File: Le-Merchant-3.png (318 KB, 1280x471) Image search: [Google]
Le-Merchant-3.png
318 KB, 1280x471
>>55386688
>alloderm
>3 billion for mutilating dicks
way to go amerikeks, funding the kikes in circumcising your sons
>>
>>55390445
I'm working on it, it's just hard to stay motivated. Like I said I get really horny when stretching and it's tough to apply even pressure. I have a few stretching devices but they're not the easiest to use.

I know it can be done but man it takes so much willpower for this shit. I just wish I didn't have such a severe case. Most people seem to only have a minor case and fix it in a week weeks tops. It's going to take months in my case, assuming I stretch every single day for at least 10-15 minutes.
>>
>>55387644
>cutting your child's genitals because somebody might make fun of him, possibly.

you really are a fucking retard. please learn to be a man before you ruin your son any more.
>>
>>55390445

I was uncut until I was 17. I had to get circumcised at that time as part of a procedure to fix a small deformity at the tip of my urethra. After healing, the difference in sensation was marginal. It felt kinda weird, but not less good.
>>
>>55390411

You don't have all of it. I have a remnant as well, thankfully, but were are in the lucky group. I've seen some pictures where, holy fuck, they just carve that shit out like they have a grudge against it. I wince just thinking about it. Muslims and Jews seem to get it the worse.
>>
>>55390568
>omg a dick is too big and veiny!
>said no girl ever

enjoy that 5" cut dick Joe
>>
>>55390426
Enjoy your smegma
>>
>>55390465
Why does it matter where I live? I'm not some stupid pack animal, I would still think that Islam is stupid if I lived in the middle east and I still think religion is stupid living in the U.S. It's called having a fucking brain.

This might come as a shock but once you come to unbiased conclusions like "I was permanently mutilated as a newborn by the very people who are supposed to protect and love me" it's pretty traumatic.

>>55390477
And how exactly do you do this? I'm guessing my cut is pretty severe. I'm sure my frenulum is gone.
>>
>>55390607
a study concluded that post circ had no affect on sexual health and no relation to sensitivity with or without prepuce. i can post it if anyone wants
>>
File: 1444007764175.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1444007764175.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
>tfw you don't suffer from premature ejaculation like your uncut bros

Let's be honest, it would be painful to have done as an adult, hence why Eurofags are so butthurt about it
/thread
>>
>>55390346
>>55390270

This guy is wrong. But yet, they do, though the rate declines every year.

As recently as a few decades ago, it was extremely widespread in England, Canada, Australia, and the US.
>>
>>55390653
>enjoy that 5" cut dick Joe
>has a 5.5" penis
toplel
>>
>>55390528
I would actually be pretty large then. Great. I really want to physically harm my parents now. They acted like I was being unreasonable when I brought it up. As if my fucking mother has a clue what it's like.
>>
I'm a cutfag.

To this day I don't feel like a whole man. I've paid for all sorts of devices to start "regrowing" my foreskin. I actually had a huge fight with my parents sometime ago about how they could do that to me. Now years later I have mostly restored foreskin. But i'm still pissed at all the years without those extra nerves.

don't even fucking mutilate your son. At least give them the choice when they're older.
>>
>>55390530

The size of your erection is not affected by whether or not you are circumcised. The foreskin is a sheath for the glans, not extra "room" for the shaft.
>>
I am absolutely certain that uncuts are completely insecure about their penises and the result are these threads
>>
>>55388549
Tfw NZ hasn't been mutilated and keked by jews
>>
>>55390290
I started CI-1. I am now CI-4 while standing and a between CI-5 and CI-7 while sitting or lying down. You can restore man, do it, it's worth it, the pleasure increase is unreal.
>>
Why the fuck would anyone cut a part of their dick off?
>>
>>55390774
>implying they can't cut it too low
>>
>>55390734
you are re growing?! Lol what a pussy
May as well as regrow your balls too
>>
>>55390647
i have most of it it seems

and yea, doctors shouldnt be cutting that much off. thats just retarded. a little bit of cutting can help prevent complications with tight foreskin later on
>>
>>55390290
>My scar line is nearly half way down my shaft when flaccid.

Dude, thats wonderful. That means you got the best type of cut possible (well, depending on how much frenulum remnant you have). The skin from the scar line down is just shaft skin; the skin from the scar line up is highly sensitive and pleasurable mucosal tissue.

You WANT alot of stuff above the scar line. The people with a "beauty cut" who have a scar line right up against the glans feel practically nothing.
>>
>>55390734

no :^)
>>
>>55390720
my dick's 19-20.5 cm depending on how aroused m8

take a pic of your 5" dick you'll see how much smaller it will look compared to mine

>>55390666
i'd guess smegma would be a problem if i showered 2 times / week like you but since i do it daily, all's good
>>
>>55390692
premature ejaculation is more common with those with neonatal circumcisions. Assuming that's incorrect the same 'longevity' could be gained by using a numbing spray instead of destroying 20,000 nerves
>>55390731
If you're still 18/19 you could potentially file suit against the hospital/doctor who performed it.
>>
>>55390686
Post circ meaning only in adults and probably conducted right after circumcision. Give them a decade of the unprotected glands rubbing against their jeans and the head drying up and then ask.

Fuck your kike study.
>>
>>55390774
if they cut it too low the skin can be too tight to allow full length but i doubt these guys would have been 9 inch monsters otherwise
>>
>>55390774
if a circumcision is tight enough it pulls up scrotal and pubic skin when you have an erection, too much was removed.
>>
>>55390820

If they botched the operation they botched the operation. I'm not arguing in favor of neonatal circumcision, I'm just saying that's not how the anatomy works.
>>
>>55390668
>immature fedora that thinks he's smarter than everyone, spotted
>virgin that doesn't know USA girls love cut
You'll grow up one day
>>
Ok you alien dicks are so insecure that you are restoring a part that makes your dick stink and look alien. Brilliant. You and niggers have a lot in common
mUH DiCk
>>
File: DamageControl.jpg (54 KB, 625x356) Image search: [Google]
DamageControl.jpg
54 KB, 625x356
>>55390880
>>
>>55390894
you know, using moisturizes daily is helpful for the overall health of your skin

it takes 2 seconds to rub bag balm on my dick

smooth as eggs bro
>>
>>55386688
You don't need lube to yank it if you are circumsiced. I'm circumsiced and don't need lube and I've been fapping for 30 years.
>>
>>55390597
>Like I said I get really horny when stretching and it's tough to apply even pressure.

Maybe jizz first, stretch afterwards?
>>
>>55390949
some of us weren't mutilated at birth and simply have the foreskin, no need to restore what was never cut

CUTLET
>>
Kek desu baka senpai
>>
>>55390876
How's that bacteria infested shit water treating you, Ernesto?
>>
>>55390894

Or you could just not wear cotton tightie whities
>>
>>55390998
More like
Stinklet right Juan? Ehatvdobyiu care? Your dick is 3!inches
>>
>>55390734
What sort of devices?

If I could at least stop the head of my cock from being permanently dry I'd like that.
>>
>>55390876
>projecting his 5" dick onto others
kek
>>
>>55390876
>Mexican lecturing about cleanliness
top kek
>>
>>55386688
What I don't get is why 4chan obsesses over dicks when 99% of you will never use it outside of touching yourself.
>>
>>55390995
Not as easy because any residual jizz makes it impossible for the stretching device to stay lodged in my foreskin. I have to spend like a good 5 minutes after rubbing one out thoroughly cleaning it and even then, there's still some jizz that sneaks out from the urethra over time, which ruins it all.

I just gotta stop being a fucking faggot and be stricter about stretching. I made a rule that I can't jerk off unless I have stretched for the day, but when work pressures and school pressures get to me, I will probably end up breaking that rule.

Might just pay for a hooker and ask her to do it doggy. I'm nearly 30, can't deal with this shit anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (260 KB, 1089x1314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260 KB, 1089x1314
>>55390865
I don't think this warrants a ban and I don't really give a fuck desu.

This is normal? When I get an erection and push my dick down I see some of the pube skin looking like its pulled up with it.

>>55390880
I'm 20.

>>55390944
Is it botched?

Pls no ban mods I'm trying to get answers.
>>
>>55390876
cut here

6 inchs long 5 inches around

feels good man
>>
>>55391018
pretty good mayne, my immune system is on point and i was blessed with a 20cm dick

>>55391123
>literally gave a picture of my dick on a previous post
take a picture of your micropenis and you'll see (lower than 7.5" is a micropenis)
>>
>>55390668
>And how exactly do you do this? I'm guessing my cut is pretty severe. I'm sure my frenulum is gone.

The short answer is, you stretch your skin. When tension crates microtears in the skin, the skin cells are forced to reproduce themselves through mitosis to fill the tears. The best commercially available device is widely considerd to be the DTR, though it can be done manually by hand as well.

Info on the DTR can be found here, along with video of a guy stroking his restored foreskin (he has a bunch if piercings but those are unrelated)

http://www.foreskinrestore.com/
>>
>>55390972
I'm circumcised
>>55391172
not botched, seems typical
>>
>>55390945
>probably a christkek
>pro mutilation

lel

>>55390803
By restore you just mean stretch?
>>
>>55391172
i'm sorry that the doctors that did your procedure messed up. That's all I'll say

they are coming out with "foregen" maybe in 10 years you can regrow your foreskin
>>
>>55390731
>>55390734

While its hard, there's really no point in being mad at your parents. Well, if you're a Jew and they cut you for a magical covenant with Yahweh I guess you can be. But for most of us, they just wanted us to be normal and healthy. They didn't know any better.
>>
>>55391172
blond
>>
>>55390096
I've heard of surgeries that don't even remove tissue. They just put you under and make a small, shallow incision on the shaft skin.
>>
>>55388479
>Around 54% of infant boys are circumcised, and the rate is dropping. If you live in the west cost, it's already down to 25%

I love how you uncut fags make up stats like this to make yourselves feel better about your ugly dicks.
>>
>>55391172

Having pubes on the base of your dick is not at all uncommon. Also, nothing about your picture suggests that your erection is being hindered by the nature of your skin.
>>
>>55391189
lol, 7.5 and lower isn't micropenis troll supremo

5-6 is considered the median average

i'd say below 5 is when you enter into tiny cock world
>>
>>55391245
>By restore you just mean stretch?

Its stretching, but the end result isn't stretched out skin- its brand new skin cells.
>>
>>55388211
My armpits smell - cut them off.
My feet stink - cut them off.

Fucking American logic.
>>
>>55391245
true restore (not stretch) in maybe 10years

look into "foregen"
>>
>>55386688
The answer is through foregen but it may take a while to get funding. Instead of stretching out the skin and nerves. They actually regrow the foreskin. Pls help the godddam awareness of the charity is so small and I want them to get done faster.
>>
>>55391345
yes yes whatever you say dicklet!

are you gonna say that the average height for males is below 6'2 too?
>>
File: americucks.jpg (423 KB, 1745x715) Image search: [Google]
americucks.jpg
423 KB, 1745x715
Kikes in America literally mark their goy cattle

kek (kek)
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 775x843) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 775x843
>>55391300
I expect parents to be able to understand that mutilating your baby is wrong. Especially since my parents are medically ignorant on everything else and are anti vaccination and all that but somehow trust the doctors that told them to cut my dick.

>>55391256
Others said it was normal?

Is the line here the frenulum or would the frenelum be that line if it was connected to the mid portion of the glans?
>>
>>55391172

Without seeing the other side to tell how much frenulum you have intact, it looks like you have a perfectly normal circumcision. Not botched, not excessive. See the wrinkly skin between the scar line and your glans? That mucosal tissue, aka, The Good Shit. You have enough that jerking off probably already feels pretty good for you. You'll be in a great position to restore, since you have plenty of mucosal tissue and can instead focus on the shaft skin which grows much faster. Cheers, could have been much worse.
>>
>>55391113
If you just want a non dry head they have special underwear you can buy that mimics foreskin. You can also use lotion on your dick head n etc to make it a bit softer. If you want ACTUAL foreskin there are some devices you can buy online that stretch out skin for you.
>>
>>55386688
>why isn't neonatal cock mutilation illegal?
Because in your image, the kikes need to make shekels on the mutilation itself, and then even more shekels reselling the stolen fibroblasts and stem cells from the newborn.
>>
>>55391490
Here>>55391478
>>
>>55391400
>Fucking American logic.

Don't blame Jewish tricks on Americans in general.
>>
File: circ-usa-israel-cuck.png (37 KB, 689x818) Image search: [Google]
circ-usa-israel-cuck.png
37 KB, 689x818
>>55391466
feels bad man
>>
>>55391450
2/10
>>
>>55391478
You have a lot of extra skin left compared to other jobs. You are in a perfect position to restore if you so wish.
>>
>>55390949

What you are calling "alien" is literally the best feeling part of the male human body.
>>
File: brian-morris-circ-fetishist.jpg (420 KB, 1874x1759) Image search: [Google]
brian-morris-circ-fetishist.jpg
420 KB, 1874x1759
>>55391345
Did you know some of the kikes and cutfag enthusiasts want to make penises smaller using barbaric neonatal genital mutilation?
>>
>>55391585
but really, a small penis at least for me would be below 7 inches..

mine's almost 7.9" if i convert from cm and it still doesn't feel huge, can't believe there are "men" who walk around with 5-6" penises
>>
>>55391520
it's funny because the argument against smegma is "just take a shower, idiot!" but they don't understand the argument against dryness is simply "just put moisturizer on it, idiot".

are people really this retarded?

it's like saying "don't use indoor heating system during the cold winter because it'll dry out your skin" when the answer is simply moisturize and use humidifiers.
>>
>>55388288
Cut, never used lube myself and masterbate 4-6 times daily.
Guess it depends on how well you tug.
>>
>>55391113

DTR, $100. Strap that shit on, go about your day, profit.

However, for your glans to be moist 24 hours a day requires full or near full coverage of it when flaccid. For most men, it takes about 2 years to get to that point. But still plenty of good progress before you get there.
>>
>>55386688
im a cutfag and have never used lube, what does it even do lmao, retards need to learn how to handle themselves
>>
>>55390949
>makes your dick stink and look alien
I'd rather have my natural cock I was supposed to have instead of a kike-mutilated monstrosity.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (20 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
20 KB, 384x384
Please post your uncut dicks
>>
>>55391690
but really, you are retarded

an average penis is by definition average not small
>>
>>55391708
2 fucking years!?!

>>55391614
I did but 2 years of wearing something on my cock constantly stretching it? Fuck me. Then I assume I won't be a candidate for the actual restoration in a decade or whenever it comes because I will have already stretched the skin?
>>
>>55391749
not retarded, "average" height is 5'8-5'9 on america, that's pretty short if you ask anyone
>>
>>55391478

Honestly with that much tissue left, your dick probably feels pretty much the same as it would even if it weren't circumcised. If you are truly worried, consider switching to polyester underwear if you still wear cotton, and moisturize the glans if it feels rough.
>>
>>55391690
Please don't make me self conscious about my size too Pablo.

6x5 here
>>
>>55391478

A decent portion of your frenulum intact and plenty of mucosal tissue. Congratulations, you essentially got the best type of circumcision possible.

If you do ever buy the DTR, you'll want to get the "nocthed plate" so as not to irritate the precious frenulum remnant you have.
>>
>>55391709
See >>55391666

There's no "standard" amount of sensitive flesh they cut away from your body. If you don't have to use lube, that just means they didn't cut a lot of tissue off of your cock.

Cutfags who want to inflict their condition on others are so goddamn stupid to not understand this basic point of neonatal mutilation. They don't know if your cock will be 4 inches or 8 inches and they just cut away whatever they want. None of the skin on a penis is "extra". Goddamnit.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 604x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 604x404
>>55391822
With how tight my skin gets with an erection I would have never thought that this was a lot of skin left. How do people have less than this?

This whole situation is just bad and totally unnecessary.
>>
I have phimosis and want a partial circumcision to keep as much foreskin as possible

What does pol think about partial?
>>
>>55391853
its a god damn joke post m8 don't want you to jelq on top of stretching your foreskin just for my bs

below 6" is tiny dick territory but yours is average
>>
>>55391700

Moisturizer cannot dekeratinize a glans. You'd have to keep it covered in moisturizer for almost 24 hours a day for the keratin to start falling away.

Its not an issue of the glans being dry, its an issue of it having an outer layer of keratin which was literally never supposed to exist there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keratin
>>
>>55391400
Yeah you are an idiot with those shit analogies
Jesus christ
>>
>>55391931

Your pictures don't make it look particularly tight at all.

>This whole situation is just bad and totally unnecessary.

Most of the time, yes.
>>
>>55386688
been fapping for 27 years with my cut dick, never needed lube
>>
>>55391817
it's definitely not tall but it's not "short"
>>
>>55391172
Your dick looks great man!!!! Wtf?
>>
>>55391804
>2 fucking years!?!

Yeah dude, the body is amazing, but new cell growth still takes time. But thats for skin to fully cover the glans. Long before that happens your dick and sexual pleasure will still be fundamentally different.
>>
>>55391985
my skin is smooth as eggs bro
>>
>>55391969

Go for it. Many people here will tell you that you'll never feel your dick again, because they are idiots.
>>
>>55386688
when i was young and watched some mtv shows i never undestood why they used lube for fapping
>>
>>55391931
she really is a qt
>>
>>55391853
>6x5 here

feels good man

women think it's 7-8 inches, lol
>>
>>55392061
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6hiBUsOBmo
>>
>>55392068
But as long as i keep enough foreskin to keep it covered while flacid it wont dry out, right? atleast thats what i hope.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.