[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any nationalistic politcal party in Europe that currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: GoSwedduuun.png (7 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
GoSwedduuun.png
7 KB, 1600x1000
Is there any nationalistic politcal party in Europe
that currently has the majority of that countries people on their side? Swedens' 'Swedish democrats' are gaining a lot of power lately, which makes me happy. It might not be too late :)
>>
Prawo i Sprawiedliwość
>>
KD might get some of their voters back.
>>
>>55386724
lol Kek Democrats, turn the other cheek, spread both cheeks, accept the BBC
>>
>>55386444
It's to late for you, swedish brother. Migrate to Norway in the next 10 years. We've got stricter immigration laws, and few feminists.
>>
>>55386978
>dkn svenskar, norrmän, danskar och finnar enas under en fana, avrättar alla förrädare inom regeringarna och rensar landen på orcher
>>
>>55386444
>It might not be too late :)
Are their policy to deport the shitskins? no? Then it's fucking too late man
>>
The media won't allow it.
>>
>>55386978
>tfw seriously starting to consider this
>apartments are getting scarce and prices are ridiculously high
>I will seriously not be able to sustain myself/live a comfortable life if this shit keeps up
>just want a safe place for me and my future family to live and grow up in

h-hold me brother
>>
File: 300px-Skandinavism.jpg (79 KB, 760x1095) Image search: [Google]
300px-Skandinavism.jpg
79 KB, 760x1095
>>55387357
Remove all kebab and create Scandinavian Union now pls so things can be as great as they once were
>>
Believe not that in the land of Europe the blood of ancestors is spent, nor all its pride and dignity forgotten. By our valor the wild folk of the South will be restrained, and the terror of hordes kept at bay; and thus alone are peace and freedom maintained in the lands behind us, bulwark of the Western civilization.
>>
File: 1.jpg (54 KB, 250x338) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54 KB, 250x338
>>55388072
Good thing is that the country is collapsing very quickly due to the #rapistsWelcome meme.
When the mass realizes it, the reaction will be violent and the situation will be very bad for a few year but hopefully we will rise again and learn the lesson.
>>
>>55386444
30% vs 70%.
>>55389265
Every country in Europe is under huge strain.

A blessing of Nordic countries however is that they have their own coin and won't be hit as massively when the USA gets into problems with their external debt. Or Spain / Portugal need aid packages. Greece was safeable since it was small. However yet another chain reaction across south of Europe will come with consequences much worse than the recession of 2008-2014.

There is some growth but it is really based on nothing. It won't be sustained very long. There will be major economic problems down the road in at least the following 5 years.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.