[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you moved to Oklahoma yet /pol/? >Low nigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 2000x1333
Why haven't you moved to Oklahoma yet /pol/?
>Low nigger pop
>Most conservative state in the union
>technically a part of the south
>God tier cowboy culture
>god tier food and accents
>small towns and friendly folk

Come home white man
>>
Too arid
Not enough entertainment
>>
i just might.

i live in utah, and i'm feeling awfully culturally enriched lately. even in the smaller rural towns.

i think we're expected to take in like 10,000 syrians in the next few months.
>>
>>55386223
>buying the entertainment Jew
>>
>>55386135
>no public land or national forest except for Ouachitas
>hardly a low nigger pop
>heavily increasing spic pop
>too much pop and diabetes in general
>gritty big cities are the only recognizable portion of OK
>and I almost forgot the angry injuns

Why not just move a short ways to the Ozarks?
>tactical inland highland setting with many military retirees
>extremely close knit distrusting population of hillbillies
>known for extremist groups and hardly a nigger in sight
>more public land, actually clear rivers, good amount of private livestock
>basically equivalent to the swiss plateau with higher population/production capabilities
>cowboy is pretty much my surname and this is where I chose to be
>will become island nation after the pole shift
>>
>>55386135

Tornados
>>
>>55386899
>not going underground
>>
File: vlcsnap-11592714.jpg (115 KB, 720x682) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-11592714.jpg
115 KB, 720x682
Enjoy that

My ex is from Ceril / Chicasea and the place is a total shit show. Nothing but fat degenerates and meth users. Fucking tornados and despair. Fuckkkkk that shit.

Now.

Tell me about , Ohio ...
>>
>>55387596
You mean Chickasha?
>>
>>55386135
Literally where
>>
I lived in Oklahoma for a few years.

People are cool and laid back. The women are respectful and pretty. Higher education is cheap.

There are weird small towns in Oklahoma with nothing but blacks in them. (Arcadia) But they seem to be hard working people, y'know, Black Folks. No Jobs; economy is fucked. The climate is heinous. Cold as shit in the winter and stormy or hot as hell in the summer. Buggy as all hell too. Ran into bugs and spiders in Oklahoma that would back a Polar Bear off it's kill.
>>
I live in Oklahoma. Oklahoma is good. I much prefer it to every other state I've ever lived in. But, it is definitely on the decline.

We are getting overran by spics, and we have a lot of niggers as well(about the national average). Meth is a major problem, and young Oklahomans in general, tend to have a negative attitude towards Oklahoma, because of the media bias against the middle of the country.

If I was to leave this state, I would move to Idaho, Utah, Wyoming, or Montana. Fuck Texas.
>>
>>55386765
>no public land or national forest except for Ouachitas
Yes, the non-mountainous areas and non-forested areas of Oklahoma have little to no public land. All the mountainous areas, such as the Wichitas near Lawton, have public land. The Eastern half of the state is very forested and mountainous, and has a lot of public land(assuming that is important?).

>and I almost forgot the angry injuns
Honestly, the Indians in this state, are probably the most laid-back of everyone here. The angry Indians are all in like, New Mexico and South Dakota.
>>
>>55389397
President Trump will see to the spics, as for the niggers, I wish they'd go back to Louisiana
>>
>>55386135
Hey anon, are you in Oklahoma? I've lived in OKC all my life. Shit has been kinda rad.
>>
>>55390651
Of course I am, I'm in OKC right now!
>>
>>55390651
I'm suppressed more of /pol/ isn't in Oklahoma. I've lived here for 26 years now. I want to move, but not because Oklahoma sucks, more because I want to see other parts of the country.
>>
And miss WW3?
>>
>>55386135
>Why haven't you moved to Oklahoma yet /pol/?
Oklahoma allowed a Satanic black mass to occur in their state so no way am I going to an evil, possessed state. The door to evil was opened by that black mass. Oklahoma turned their back on God. Your state is now possessed by evil.
>>
>>55391332
>One of the most religious states
>Buckle of the bible belt

Mind if I ask what holy state you are from?
>>
Oklahomanon here

>Low nigger pop
As long as you're not in one of the big cities, this is true. Mexicans are increasing too.

>Most conservative state in the union
Truth

>technically a part of the south
Somewhat. People also call it the midwest too though. It's a strange hybrid I think.

>God tier cowboy culture
If you're into that. Grew up raising cattle, would love to do that after college.

>god tier food and accents
Food yes, accents, meh, never thought of that as a reason to move somewhere

>small towns and friendly folk
Best part of living here.

>>55386223
>arid
live in eastern OK, not a problem there.

>entertainment
Basically the only downside to living here, but if you're a shitposter on /pol/, you probably don't do much for entertainment anyway.

>>55389397
Those are my ideal states too. I'm in Boston now, worst place I've ever been.
>>
>>55391332
>Waaaah quit allowing freedom of religion
Good, don't come here you constitution hating fuck.
>>
>>55391437
>>One of the most religious states
>>Buckle of the bible belt
Does not matter. That Satanic Black Mass wiped that out. The fact you allowed it shows you are NOT "the most religious state." There were hardly even protesters there. You let evil in, I am staying away.

Sorry, don't give my location to strangers.
>>
>>55391528
>>Waaaah quit allowing freedom of religion
>Good, don't come here you constitution hating fuck.
Satanism is not a religion, it is evil. It destroys. It kills. It harms.

I LOVE the Constitution!!
>>
>>55387596
As much as people shit on Ohio, we're projected to remain 80% white for the foreseeable future. Away from the cities you can go days without seeing a poc.
>>
>>55386135
As a native okie myself I'm getting kind of sick of whoever it is that is spamming this okie shill shit every week.

Oklahoma is dogshit-tier.
>low nig pop
Not true. At. All.
>economy
Meth, meth products, pawn shop, strip club and truck driving
>culture
Nigs and spics molesting white women 2 at a time on a dance floor down town and fake California accents
>weather
Tornados running through elementary schools, softball sized hail, sleet 4 inches thick.

Ya no. Fuck jokelahoma.
>>
>>55391670
I rather have conservative blacks than liberal whites desu.
>>
>>55392021
>Economy = Meth, meth products, pawn shop, strip club and truck driving
The Oklahoma economy is actually driven by the oil and farming industry. If you want to see truck driving, you should go out East. I lived in northwest Georgia, it is truck central. The "right-lane" of the interstate, is pretty much a nonstop line of semi trucks.

>Nigs and spics molesting white women 2 at a time on a dance floor down town and fake California accents
Oklahoma City is pretty shit-tier, and Bricktown is situated right next to nigger-central. Broke-ass nigs just hanging out there every day, with nothing better to do. No idea why we spent all that money on Bricktown/Thunder basketball(which is further nig-central).

>Tornados running through elementary schools, softball sized hail, sleet 4 inches thick.
To be fair. If a tornado has a chance of hitting your town, there is a chance it will hit a school. I've been daydreaming for years now that an F-5 will slam into downtown Oklahoma City.

>Oklahoma is dogshit-tier.
As compared to what? And on what basis?
>>
you americans are all suckers. sold by a government of motherfuckers and a god does not even exists
>>
>>55391539
>This level of shit posting
If it wasn't for the flag, I'd assume you were Australian

>>55392806
When did the favelas get wifi?
>>
File: TornadoTracks_4fbd458d255c5[1].jpg (2 MB, 2670x1447) Image search: [Google]
TornadoTracks_4fbd458d255c5[1].jpg
2 MB, 2670x1447
The best thing about Oklahoma, is that its cheap, and the people are probably the most conservative/laid-back/friendly of anywhere in the country.

The worst thing about Oklahoma, is the weather. But some parts of Oklahoma are better or worse than the rest. Somewhat ironically, Eastern Oklahoma has better weather than Central and Western Oklahoma, but no one lives there.

Why? Because the oil and farming is mostly in Central and Western Oklahoma.
>>
File: IMAG0057.jpg (800 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0057.jpg
800 KB, 2688x1520
>>55393336
I actually enjoy the weather. When I was younger I always wanted to be a meteorologist. Besides, the flat land means that if you get one or two stories up, you can get some amazing views of storms moving in.

Pic related, it's from my apartment after a storm.
>>
Southeastern Kansas here.

Oklahoma is bro-tier. Have partied in OKC and banged some of your hot wimmins. Liquor laws are shit, though. OK is OK in my book.
>>
>tfw haven't visited my home state in years now

Soon
>>
>>55393651
That looks like a silo, but I don't recognize it.

Well, don't get me wrong, the weather is "interesting" at times. But, generally-speaking, it isn't "good weather".

My main complaint isn't really the hot or cold, or the severe weather, it is just the wind. The wind makes the cold miserable. And, makes it hard to ride a bicycle.
>>
>>55386135
should conservatives not be doing what russians are doing in eastern europe ?
>>
>>55394111
>riding a bike

Get out
>>
>>55386135
why did you make another thread, was last nights circle jerk not enough?
>>
>>55394309
Stay mad Ohio
>>
>>55394438
Nah I live in oklahoma but there's enough off topic shit on this board without us adding to it.
>>
how do I know that. american fag
I'm rich >>55393294
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.