[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI arrests 2 Virginia men who planned to bomb black churche
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6
File: CTeYeBbWsAAdAL5.jpg (25 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
CTeYeBbWsAAdAL5.jpg
25 KB, 599x337
FBI arrests 2 Virginia men who planned to bomb black churches & Jewish synagogues to incite a race war

>CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. -- Federal court documents provide some disturbing details about an apparent plot by white supremacists in Chesterfield to incite a race war.

>They include plans to bomb and shoot up black churches and Jewish synagogues, as well as a plot to kill a local jewelry dealer, and rob an armored car, among other crimes.

>The crimes were to provide the proceeds to purchase land, weapons and training for the so-called coming race war.

http://wtvr.com/2015/11/09/fbi-foils-alleged-plot-by-chesterfield-white-supremacists-to-incite-race-war/
>>
>>55386038
Robert C. Doyle, 34, of Chester, and Ronald Beasley Chaney III, 33, were both charged with conspiracy to possess firearms after having been convicted of felonies, according to criminal complaints filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Richmond. A third man, Charles D. Halderman, 30, was charged with conspiracy to commit robbery.
>>
>upcoming race war

these delusional fools. Somebody should have pointed them to shitpost on /pol/ instead.
>>
File: 1416885191480.jpg (37 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1416885191480.jpg
37 KB, 318x345
Dumbshits.
>pedostaches
hue
>>
>>55386038
Can't boil the Doyle
Can't weasle the Beasley
>>
>>55386038
Why is it always trashy white people who do this?
>>
>>55386038
>Chesterfield
That's my hometown. Didn't even know there were any synagogues there.
>>
if you are going to incite a race war, please don't have any previous criminal activity
>>
How did they get caught?
>>
>>55386619
Bought guns and explosives from undercover FBI.
>>
>>55386327
Chesterfield MO or VA? I'm MO and I only saw this story because my dumbass hometown paper retweeted it even though it's about VA.
>>
>>55386915
>The FBI received information that during a meeting there in late September members discussed acting out their extremist beliefs by shooting or bombing occupants of black churches and Jewish synagogues and plotting to kill an Oklahoma gun store owner.
>The documents allege that Doyle had met with an undercover agent numerous times and checked out automatic weapons, explosives and silencers he wanted to purchase.
In other words, they were being retarded.
>>
>>55386038

Daily reminder the people in OP's images are also the people that post "BOOTLICKER PUSSY" every time someone says anything pro-law enforcement.
>>
>>55386262
>>55386262
It's always trashy people who do this shit.
>>
File: IMG_2960.jpg (90 KB, 430x684) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2960.jpg
90 KB, 430x684
>>55386038
Why do Stormfags keep false-flagging? Dylan Roof tried to do the same thing
>>
>>55387311
kek
>>
>>55386038

Sounds like another instance of the FBI planning and organizing a terrorist plot, then targeting a couple of dumbfucks to fall for it so they could arrest them, desu.
>>
If you're planning on doing anything like this stop fucking talking about it. If there's a slight chance that you may do something like this don't fucking talk about it. You'll get put on a list and they'll watch you. Stop using the internet and telephones to plan shit and communicate. Have some fucking sense and you won't get caught.
>>
I'm mentally ill and have some severe ptsd. I have been told to go out and kill people by agents on here dozens of times.
>>
>>55388117
Why would any normal person plan a terrorist attack in the first place?
>>
>>55386915
Every fucking time
>>
>>55386038
I just said nooooooooo out loud

fuck the FBI
>>
>>55388149

Some people just aren't passive wimps that do nothing while progressives destroy the west. They burn down refugee centers.
>>
F A L S E F L A G

Try again you fucking cunts.
>>
>>55388275
Burning down a refugee center would only mean 1) killing people 2) being arrested and seeing a life sentence and 3) liberal media outrage.
>>
>>55386038
>The documents allege that Doyle had met with an undercover agent numerous times and checked out automatic weapons, explosives and silencers he wanted to purchase.

AKA - The FBI coerced and entrapped two dumb hillbillies to Justify their budget.

FBI: "See, we stopped a race war. More moneyyyy."
>>
>>55388488

I'm not interested in arguing the merits of burning down refugee centers, that's not even the point.
>>
>>55386038
>>55386915
>>55387200
Seriously, are these people so impatient they can't take the time do do anything on their own?

Not condoning it, but there is more than enough info online for converting guns to full auto, how to make bombs, and how to make a silencer

Why do they even need a silencer?

And instead of robbing a bank, why don't they try something entrepreneurial, like a weed shop in a legal state.

Also, there are dozens of Muslims doing the same thing and getting caught, just doesn't make headlines.
>>
Why are so many bombing like this unsuccessful?

I don't understand do how do you fuck it up? Do they start posting on facebook and twitter that they're going to do it or something?
>>
>>55388536
I'm sure they would have an easier time doing it with Muslims though

When was the last time there was a massive attack based on race, besides SC church shooting?

I think it was James Byrd being dragged behind a truck, back in 1998
>>
>>55388122
Explain >>55388249
>>
>>55388794
They try to get explosives from other people.

McVeigh was successful because he actually raided quarries and stole some explosives while also legally purchased other materials.
>>
>>55388923
Yeah Breivik lived on a remote farm and made his own over like 4 years time. Thankfully most of these muh race war idiots aren't as smart as him.
>>
You guys are alright don't go to [4chan gold pass required] tomorrow.
>>
>>55388801
divide and conqure bro.

If you can split the population by race, you can control them easier. They won't be able to join to fight the corrupt system at the top. FEAR FEAR FEAR. HATE HATE HATE.

>Rinse and repeat.
>>
That's why any good op is strictly lone wolf. Fucking jew fbi entrapping people left and right.
>>
Good work FBI. Not that /pol/ is a credible source of news. Not that whatever /pol/ links to is either. But still, good job.
>>
>>55386038
Damn it that sucks
I would love to see jewish temples bombed
>>
>>55386038
Ha, this just popped up as BREAKING NEWS on CNN
>>
>>55386038
So they can capture them, but they can't capture Jewish terrorists (x-ray gun thing) and Islamic terrorists?

Funny how the NSA works.
>>
>>55386038
>Jewish synagogues

I never understood this, especially in the South

I thought they all love Jews and Israel. Or are those just the crazy religious people that support both?

Seems like everyone in the South votes for the candidate that supports Israel the most
>>
>>55386111
/thread
>>
>>55386038
The heroes we need.
>>
Free ma nigga
>>
>>55387478
Why do they attack black churches
Instead of shooting lone niggers at night
Every black neighborhood has a blsck crack addict you can shoot at 4am and not get caught
>>
>>55386038
why is it always the darkest white guys doing this shit? i live in miami and the people here would probably speak to them in spanish first assuming theyre hispanic
>>
>>55389749
Well I live in suburban MO and people love jews and Israel. In STL there's a decent population. I have no idea how many live in like, Dixie, but probably not many. But the white supremacists like these 2 see jews as the enemy because of banking/hollywood/politics. Especially politics because you have people like Rahm Emanuel and Debbie Wassersten Schultz advocating for gun control. But the reality is people like them aren't your average normie temple-going jews, so it makes zero sense to target synagogues.
>>
Of course these domestic terrorists are white. Funny the didn't get shot in the back by the police.
>>
>>55386038
These dudes read The Turner Diaries and decided to use it as a guide kek.

Forgot that book was written back before the government had resources to monitor citizens 24/7. Morons.
>>
>>55389681
Well on pol we have been saying most kkk groups are run and filled with undercover fbi
Thats the real reason david duke quit the klan too many feds infiltrating
>>
File: 1382568997593.jpg (69 KB, 515x604) Image search: [Google]
1382568997593.jpg
69 KB, 515x604
>>55386038
>FBI arrests 2 Virginia men who planned to bomb black churches & Jewish synagogues to incite a race war

Fixed Version
>FBI arrests 2 Virginia men who refused to bomb black churches & Jewish synagogues to incite a race war for the CIA
>>
people keep attacking synagogues in usa... these poors are still so mad that they lost the money game.
>>
>>55386327
>>55386961
>>55389938
I guess the attack was going to be in Oklahoma
>>
>>55389972
Look up any Muslims caught in sting, there are dozens. Same thing happens and they're not shot either
>>
Post your SPOONS for race war november 2016
>>
Atheist never can pull this race war stuff off right
You need a catholic or orthodox christian army to pull off a successful race war
>>
File: 1446336472298.jpg (81 KB, 595x430) Image search: [Google]
1446336472298.jpg
81 KB, 595x430
>>55386038
Can you say false media and false flags?
>>
>>55389872
Who gonna fight a race war over a dead crack head. They want blacks to become so pissed they retaliate and force whites to defend themselves.

These racewar plans are always relying on niggers to chimp bad enough for whites to have no choice but to wipe them out. Thing is, wiping out white liberals would solve things way quicker than hoping the blacks will start a race war. One day someone will realize this and go after Marxist whites.
>>
>>55389977
I got this from the library because I love apocalypse stories and I thought this would just be your basic disaster novel with racism as a plot driver. There's barely a plot, 50 pages of da joos and Israel, and some random bomb-making guides thrown in. And now I'm probably on an FBI list.
>>
>>55390060
This is the time when you backtrace them and see who they really are

For how much the Left likes to try to out people, they really put no effort in when there are KKK or white supremacist rallies
>>
>>55386262
>>55386262
Because well to do white men can support moving their family on to new land and can afford quality firearm merchandise. Only those poorfags and "males" cluckoo for cluckoopuffs don't.
>>
>>55390268
>>55389872
Yeah, Charleston shooting pissed off a lot of people

>wiping out white Liberals

Of course /pol/ would think that is wrong. Though it did just strengthen Norway after Breivik
>>
Huh. The False flag fail is the false flag itself.
>>
>>55391106

Actually that's a false flag
>>
>>55386038

it would have been more effective to just join the Democratic party and promote abortion
>>
>>55388122
Quitter.
>>
>>55386038
This false flag (along with the twelve TV serieses and movies about how white people are evil) was meant to remind whites that thry better not even talk about defending themselves.
Meanwhile race war is coming and it's 100% thanks to Mizzou types who will not stop destroying institutions until somebody stops them.
>>
>>55386915
>>55388681

almost everyone who would be involved with this are FBI agents

just remember that
>>
>>55386262
>Why is it always trashy white people who do this?

Because well off white people will do nothing.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.