[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, hey, ho, ho, journalists have got to go!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: self_loathing_white.jpg (30 KB, 524x290) Image search: [Google]
self_loathing_white.jpg
30 KB, 524x290
Hey /pol/ this video of the Mizzou students barring this student reporter from filming their "protest" (that started because someone drew a swastika on a bathroom wall) probably rustled my jimmies even harder than the european migrant videos. I think the worst part is all the self-loathing whites who think they're the saviors of the black race. At least 75% of the people in this video are white. Anyone seen this yet?
https://youtu.be/xRlRAyulN4o
Article: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/11/can-we-take-political-correctness-seriously-now.html
>>
After all the bullshit propaganda in this country now we supposed to feel pity for the press? They should have tackled that wanker and beat the shit out of him.
>>
File: paddys-jews-fox-news-wyatt-man.jpg (97 KB, 486x475) Image search: [Google]
paddys-jews-fox-news-wyatt-man.jpg
97 KB, 486x475
>>55385253
>all the self-loathing whites
Most "whites" that are like this are really kikes, and the 2nd most-likely thing they are are Irish.

They were both kept out of America for a long time for good reason.
>>
>>55385510
He works for the school's newspaper. Why is he a wanker? He has every right to be there as they do. It's public property, they don't own it. And yes, we should defend the FIRST AMENDMENT which defends his right to be there documenting activities in a public space. What's wrong with you? You think these people should have their 'safe spaces' everywhere they go in public? Reddit is down the hall and to the left faggot.
>>
File: PepeRage.jpg (509 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
PepeRage.jpg
509 KB, 900x900
>>55385253
>all those fucking white women
Holy fuck. Giving them rights and shit has to be the biggest mistake anyone has ever done.

Stupid pieces of shit.

Yes I'm mad.
>>
File: facepalm.jpg (53 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
53 KB, 800x534
>>55385861
Apostle Paul warned us about this
>>
>>55386023
It goes back even further than that.

You'd think we'd learn from that whole Adam and Eve and the fall of humanity thing that it's a bad idea to listen to women, but no.
>>
I want to draw swatzikas on college bathroom walls next time I take a shit I will draw one on the stall door
>>
>I have a right to walk forward
I don't know why this made me so mad. I want to use my freedom of movement to walk on her face numerous times
>>
>>55386023
How so?
>>
>>55385654
But the Irish are a race proud to be white, Jamal.
>>
>>55386248
The right to move forward comment was infuriating. And the black dude who said that they were going to call the cops. As if he has less of a right to be there than them. And pretty much everything the fat blonde says and does.
>>
>>55386485
sorry allow me to correct you
that fat blonde chick is "concerenedstudent1950"
>>
File: nazi_soldiers_by_eco_flex.jpg (257 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
nazi_soldiers_by_eco_flex.jpg
257 KB, 650x488
BASED ASIAN
A
S
E
D

A
S
I
A
N

Seriously tho, give that reporter a medal
>>
>>55386660
he is about to be on CNN

TURN ON CNN

IN A FEW MINUTES HE WILL BE ON CNN
>>
>>55386743
thanks based anon
>>
if he started swinging after they pushed him would it have been considered self-defense?
>>
File: 1446146658839.jpg (162 KB, 800x651) Image search: [Google]
1446146658839.jpg
162 KB, 800x651
>>55386857
if he hits white males, yes.
anyone else including dindos, no.
>>
>>55386857
It's hard to say but in this case violence probably wouldn't have been considered an appropriate response. If I were him though I'd probably have called the cops and reported them for impeding his movements in a public space. Anyone could have done that but he has other 1st amendment rights as a journalist as well.
>>
>>55386857
Probably but the jews in the media would crucify him and he'd probably get his ass kick by the nigger horde right next to him
>>
>>55387198

it would be worth two dindus getting expelled for beating up an asian
>>
>>55385667
He was freelancing for espn
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.