[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://time.com/4104656/democrats-a utomatic-voter-registrat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: trump-ballot-box.jpg (69 KB, 540x462) Image search: [Google]
trump-ballot-box.jpg
69 KB, 540x462
http://time.com/4104656/democrats-automatic-voter-registration/

Why are Republicans against automatic voter registration when you get your drivers license or state ID card?
>>
I'd put a sign on the dumpster just to shut that smug person up "Chosen because it was the largest container we could find to hold all the TRUMP votes".
>>
File: 1303009835055.gif (221 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1303009835055.gif
221 KB, 500x375
>need government assistance to fill out a form
>want to help decide the fate of the country
>>
>>55385124
Because voting is a choice not something to be mandated.
>>
>>55385124
i thought drivers licenses and state IDs were racist? thats why you cant require one to vote?
>>
>>55385124
because registering to vote also registers you for jury duty.
and i refuse to vote or do jury duty so fuck you and your ideas.
>>
>>55386267

Voting not mandated.

>>55386363

Can still register to vote as normal.
>>
>>55386965
thats racist

you are racist

not everyone can get an ID... this is unfair... and racist

this is a poll tax on PoC

you should be fired for eve suggesting this idea
>>
Illegals can get licenses
>>
>>55385124
I tried to vote for trump in one of these, but it was full of newborn Mexican babies.
>>
>>55385124
They've long been afraid of more people voting because they know the majority of possible voters don't support their policies.
>>
>>55385255
>autism: the rebuttal
>>
because republicans are afraid, duh. any idiot would know why they want to RESTRICT your RIGHT to VOTE haha because they DO NOT WANT you to vote. plain and simple.
>>
>>55385124
>Why are Republicans against automatic voter registration when you get your drivers license or state ID card?
What's the point of it when you're adamantly opposed to using said ID to track.validate the voting in order to prevent fraud?

also, there's the issue of dems wanting to give illegals IDs/licenses.
>>
Automatic voter registration makes voter fraud trivially easy for the majority party. It's already happening in California.
>>
>>55385124
The average human being is an idiot and shouldn't have the right to vote.
>>
>>55385124
I'll never vote because Obama never released his birth certificate therefore the last two presidential votes were rigged

WAKE UP SHEEPLE
>>
File: Filosof.jpg (50 KB, 557x711) Image search: [Google]
Filosof.jpg
50 KB, 557x711
>>55391297
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.