[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s opinion of he Aztec Empire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 462x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 462x315
What is /pol/'s opinion of he Aztec Empire?
>>
>>55384615
I don't consider them an empire since they got Rekt by about 5 dudes
>>
>>55384615
Not as advanced as the civilizations of the white race but still very interesting and worthy of study nonetheless. Much more advanced than the negroid attempts at civilization.
>>
>>55384615
Is that how Bernie Sanders calls Mexicans?
Does he also call their cruel primitive sacrificial rituals cultural and USA's shopping and concert habits shallow?
>>
>>55384615
WE WUZ KINGS N SHIEET
>>
>>55384671

It was their 9/11---> a FALSE FLAG

Sadly they haven't Odigo back then.
>>
File: Aztecs vs Aliens.jpg (220 KB, 900x686) Image search: [Google]
Aztecs vs Aliens.jpg
220 KB, 900x686
>>55384615

I often wonder what they would have been like nowadays, had their entire culture and ideology not been destroyed.
>>
>>55384671

>rekt by five dudes

False. The Conquistadors were able to topple the Aztecs because they were joined by the surrounding nations that hated the Aztecs.
>>
>>55384615
>What is /pol/'s opinion of he Aztec Empire?

The descendants are wall builders in 2016.
>>
>>55384802
https://youtu.be/I9QuO09z-SI?t=41s
>>
>>55384752

calm down kiddo. the Aztecs were a civilization in modern day mexico, not africa. i know you just want to fit in, but you don't have to try so hard.
>>
>>55384802
I wonder that about Europe, too.
>>
>>55384872
This.
>>
Upgraded niggers sacrificing niggers and shit...
>>
A noble culture we could learn lots from.
>>
File: Aztec Battle Line.jpg (132 KB, 650x473) Image search: [Google]
Aztec Battle Line.jpg
132 KB, 650x473
>>55384924

That sounds fucking stupid now, but back in the day against mostly uneducated conscripts, that may have been terrifying to hear coming from thousands of guys across a field.
>>
>>55384872

Plus diseases and shit.
>>
There is no race/culture/civilization that is not worthy of study.

Though Aztec civilization has little to teach us, admittedly.
>>
>>55384975

Why do you spics get so easily butthurt over the internet?

Literally all you people know is to react violently to sensationalism.
>>
>>55385017
this desu senpai
>>
>>55385204
bc U are a FAG.
>>
desu senpai
>>
>>55384924
Neat
>>
>>55384615
Went the way of europe
>>
>>55384615
I like their architecture tobh.
>>
>>55385256

You forgot to turn off your Italian proxy, Jose.

So how many pesos per hour does the Spic Internet Defense Force pay you?
>>
>>55384615
Human sacrifice, music and poetry everywhere.
>>
>>55384924

This video pretty much sums them up. They had a sick obsession with death. The Mayans where more interesting.

I do like their art style though, and their agricultural and mercantile systems where commendable considering where they lived, their resources and the short time in which the Aztec empire was formed.
>>
>>55384802
I'm pretty sure if the Aztec empire were around today they'd be the Third Reich of the Americas. They were brutal and would often kill captured tribesman for sport. They're culture revolves entirely around conquest and murder and building large monuments to their achievements they only answer to the gods. They built weapons from obsidian amd were clever enough tp circumvent conquistador early firearms. Thank god penicillin wasn't invented yet otherwise they would've eradicated South and Central America.
>>
>>55384615
They had a lot of heart.
>>
>>55384802
Atlantis.
>>
File: AztecCombat2.jpg (309 KB, 736x537) Image search: [Google]
AztecCombat2.jpg
309 KB, 736x537
>>55385482

The Mayans were ineffective shits. Their cities rose and fell and died out like weeds.

>>55385536
I dunno about that... They probably couldn't have overcome the Incans, since they were already starting to refine metals and shit, and had their own highly advanced shit going on.

But yeah, they probably would have carved a massive piece of land for themselves... And if they started building better boats... Who knows.
>>
>>55385536
How filthy white people were compared to the Natives is what did them in.
>>
>>55385850
>Incans
To be fair, the Incans were practically South American Rome. Fairly hard to compete with that.
>>
>>55386122
This.
Aztecs even used to bath 2 times a day.
>>
>>55385141
Gay Pride: the empire
>>
>>55384615
Evil death cultists straight out of a Lovecraft story. I'm glad good white Christian men cleansed the land of their kind.
>>
>>55384615
jungle savages that still managed to be ore advanced than anything in Subsaharan Africa
>>
WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIT
>>
>>55387738
Tenochtitlan hadTwo double aqueducts, each more than 4 km (2.5 mi) long and made of terracotta, provided the city with fresh water from the springs at Chapultepec. This was intended mainly for cleaning and washing. For drinking, water from mountain springs was preferred. Most of the population liked to bathe twice a day; Moctezuma was said to take four baths a day.

Spanish conquistador Hernán Cortés arrived in Tenochtitlan on November 8, 1519. With an estimated population between 200,000 and 300,000, many scholars believe Tenochtitlan to have been among the largest cities in the world at that time.
Compared to Europe, only Paris, Venice and Constantinople might have rivaled it. It was five times the size of the contemporary London of Henry VIII.
In a letter to the Spanish king, Cortés wrote that Tenochtitlan was as large as Seville or Córdoba. Cortes' men were in **awe** at the sight of the splendid city and >many wondered if they were in a dream
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.