[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Trump has admitted that he's going to interfere with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16
File: PROMO_Trump-cup.jpg (71 KB, 670x400) Image search: [Google]
PROMO_Trump-cup.jpg
71 KB, 670x400
So Trump has admitted that he's going to interfere with American businesses to force the return of "Merry Christmas" and the display of Christmas-related symbols.

Why are we still pretending he's not a liberal?
>>
He never said that. He just said he's going to say merry christmas
>>
I'm a Jew and I don't get the whole deal with "Merry Christmas." It's ALWAYS been "Merry Christmas," why the fuck even change it? I don't get offended when people say that shit.
>>
>>55383831
You must be the same guy who goes around literally all day telling people that you're reporting them. I love that you can always be depended on to be pathetic.

And you're breaking the rules every single time.
>>
he's not interfering with businesses you mong, just strongly taking advantage of the first amendment
>>
>>55383932
>triggered
>>
File: FlamingReeeeee.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FlamingReeeeee.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>55383831
Keep calling out the shills Anon we are doing trumpet and the groupproud.
>>
>>55383932
>And you're breaking the rules every single time.
I've never heard of anyone actually getting banned for that, and I announce it every time I report someone
>>
>state interference
>liberal

why do yanks have to shit up the language.

so I guess..

Buchanen is a 'liberal' for being anti free trade

segregation laws are 'liberal'

Hitler was a 'liberal' for banning Jewish literature.

words used to have meaning you wankers.
>>
>>55383782
He is just going to support a boycott of Star Bucks. He is free to do so.

what he means is that he won't let people censor references to major Christian holidays in schools, like what happened to Maryland.
>>
>>55384369
because like most republicans, you have masculinity issues, and need people to think you're a bad-ass. instead you're just angry at everything all the time because you'll never be that.
>>
>>55383912
Well, I'm a liberal and I believe I know what's offensive a little bit more than you.

It's always annoying to me when something is blatantly racist and African Americans or whoever are like "that doesn't offend me". Um, hello! You should be offended. In a way I have to be offended for people such as yourself who are too ignorant to be offended for themselves.
>>
>>55383782
Liberspergs go back to the kuck korner you call the NAP and let the big boys fix this pussified country.

And take your manlet randlet with you too, I'm sick of a dead candidate like him hogging airtime from based trump
>>
>>55384646
Damn you could tell all that about me from that one post? You're good!
>>
>>55383782
has anyone else noticed that trump is always wearing make up? I mean, i'm not saying he's a liberal but you never see conservative cross-dressers...
>>
File: Howard-Schultz-Starbucks.jpg (318 KB, 1302x1260) Image search: [Google]
Howard-Schultz-Starbucks.jpg
318 KB, 1302x1260
>>55383912

Tell that to the kike owner of Starbucks who wants to undermine traditional American values.
>>
>>55383782
He's always been for Fair Trade. Free Trade is a New World Order plot to destroy nations, kuckservative
>>
>>55383782
Even if that's true who cares? You pussy libertarians need to fuck off with your non-interventionalist bullshit. We need to actively combat our countries decadence, not wait around for da free murket
>>
>>55383782
>he's not a liberal?
He's not even a Republican.
>>
File: founding-fathers.jpg (29 KB, 413x310) Image search: [Google]
founding-fathers.jpg
29 KB, 413x310
>>55384764
>>
>>55384884
not really helping trump's case. The founding fathers were literal nigger lovers who brought them here in droves because their wives couldnt get enough BBC.
>>
>>55383912
Ya, I'm a Jew too, and I love Christmas. Best holiday of the year. Gifts for everyone, nice parties...it's a famous guy's birthday party, for Christ's sake!
>>
>>55385105
they also gave liberals the freedom to speak their mind and the press the freedom to spread jewish lies. They were c.ucked beyond belief.
>>
File: 1419866685722.gif (565 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1419866685722.gif
565 KB, 320x240
>to force the return of "Merry Christmas" and the display of Christmas-related symbols.
How?
>>
>>55384764
You do realize men wearing makeup isn't an uncommon thing? Especially if they're gonna be under lights and cameras for long periods of time. Seriously people need to take a basic film/theatre class
>>
>>55385432
>people need to take a basic film/theatre class
I bet you'd like that queermo. heres a hint: not everyone is a hollywood fairy like you, freak.
>>
>>55385543
Maybe if you took that class you'd realize that stage/preformance makeup makes you look like shit with out the use of lighting, have you ever seen how washed out someone's face is under heavy lights, shits gross.

And before you go "HURR arts degree" I work with musicians live preformances and make a decent living. A lot of men new to doing shows say they don't want to do makeup because it's "gay", then we show them the recordings and how fucking bad they look.
>>
>>55385891
Pretty gay, man.
>>
>>55385275
under threat of DEATH
>>
>>55386030
Well if you want to look good for the ladies I'd do it m8
>>
>>55385891

Men used to play female roles back then.

What a bunch of poofters!
>>
>>55386149
Oh yeah I'd do it if I was going on TV. I was calling that anon and his posts gay because he seemed really buttfrustrated and I wanted to make it worse.
>>
>>55384548
Yeah get back to us when your country can actually pronounce those words "Guvnah"
>>
File: christmas_trump.jpg (171 KB, 600x377) Image search: [Google]
christmas_trump.jpg
171 KB, 600x377
>>55383782
Christmas is coming early this year mates!

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.
>>
>>55383782
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.

Tump will make us great again thats for sure ill say!

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.
>>
>>55386682
S-so beautiful.
>>
File: starbow.png (465 KB, 812x576) Image search: [Google]
starbow.png
465 KB, 812x576
>>
>>55383782
That's like, the next Stalin, Mayne.
Free heroine, lmao.
>t. avg.libertarian
>>
>>55386682
>this is as much Christmas magic i could compose
Dash-ing through the polls
in a one trump open train
o'er the rails we go
Laugh-ing all the way
Meme's on a 4 chan site
Mak-ing spir-its bright
what fun it is to ride and sing
A trump-ing song to-night!

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.

Ohh Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.
>>
>>55383782
Getting triggered by Christmas

Fuck off Mohammad Chavez, Trump's making America great again and that includes making holidays real holidays.
>>
File: my_god.gif (7 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
my_god.gif
7 KB, 198x200
>>55387080
A masterpiece.
>>
>>55387080
Came
>>
File: Laughing tump.jpg (26 KB, 341x512) Image search: [Google]
Laughing tump.jpg
26 KB, 341x512
in a an ole'trump stumping train
o'er the rails we go
Laugh-ing all the way

>ha ha ha!

Meme's on a 4 chan site
Mak-ing spir-its bright

>oh!

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.

>hey!

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.

The memes will make him stronger and they all will rue the day!
>>
>>55387903
Trump-mobile didn't lose it's wheel and Bernie didn't get away, HEY!
>>
>>55383782
He is pandering to the religious right voters who are leaning toward Carson... its a strategy I feel should be beneath him but he probably has political consultants throwing these absurd ideas at him ..
>>
>>55387903
ebic song ... your creation?
>>
File: 1419805705683.jpg (209 KB, 756x1100) Image search: [Google]
1419805705683.jpg
209 KB, 756x1100
>>55384648
>>
>>55388050
>>55387080
>>
>>55387903
nice.
>>
File: 1446520489869.png (225 KB, 574x429) Image search: [Google]
1446520489869.png
225 KB, 574x429
>>55388009
>He is pandering to the religious right voters who are leaning toward Carson

Trump was talking about making people say Merry Christmas before Carson rose in the polls. It's pandering, but it's not a result of Carson.

If anything it harks back to feel-good fluff that Reagan used to yammer on about. Which, if we're going by historical example, is good news for Trump.

People like this shit. It's meaningless tripe (what's he actually going to do, sign an executive order to force businesses to say it?), and people get warm fuzzy feelings from it.
>>
>>55388009

>Wants people to feel okay saying merry christmas instead of SJWs pushing the happy holidays bs
>panders to religious right voters
>>
>>55384648

>baiting this hard
>it's the current year

You should strongly consider killing yourself.
>>
>>55383782
Just look at the founder and CEO of Starbucks

>Zev Siegl
>Howard Schultz

/pol/ is always right, etc

And why is it bad to use their tactics against them?
>>
>>55383782
Our conservative choices are definitely left of center. Which is good. Trump is where we should be on the political compass. Hillary is Lib/authoritarian which is baaad.
>>
>>55383782
Forcing businesses to say "Merry Christmas" is fucking retarded.

Businesses do whatever they want. And they will say the most "universal" thing not to offend any costumers. They want $$$, all they care about.

Now GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS are another thing. A predominantly CHRISTIAN country like AMERICA with a CHRISTIAN president SHOULD use religious language and it's totally OK.
>>
>>55387903
>>55387080

lets touch this bad boy up and tweet it over to the Christmas king himself

maybe memes on a media site? sounds like alluding to the SNL skits rather than the hacker known as 4chun who is an expert user.
>>
>>55388832
It's more the fact that some people got stores to stop saying Merry Christmas using the same tactics
>>
>>55388285
He has seen his opponent's poll numbers rise in areas where Christian fundamentalist voters are high so in order for him to even get their attention he is trying to appeal to what they seem to value highest... trivial cultural matters which appear to highlight their Christian beliefs.

Admittedly this is very lazy if not completely false religious activity. and should have no bearing on Trumps ability to function as Chief Executive of this Country but in order for him to get the nomination he needs to have the votes.. its cheap , shallow , hollow but if he wants to win he has to play the game better than his opposition.

We're not electing a Pope
>>
>>55383782
I think you mean, why are we still pretending the leftist fucks who do this are liberal?
>>
>>55383782

how about everybody shut the fuck up and don't say a god damn thing
>>
>>55387903
o'er the rails we go
Laugh-ing all the way

>ha ha ha!

Meme's on a media site
Mak-ing spir-its bright

>oh!

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.

>hey!

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.

>guys guys guys my meme magic is a ringin my trump bells tinglin and ill be singin tonight
>new verse

At first you'll have to go
But theres no need to fret
you'll come back i say
if its the legal way!

>(some interjection)

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.
>>
>>55389000
Actually people are just tired of having Christmas censored because of its christian religious ties by buttmad atheists and liberal progressives.

It has devolved into fighting bullshit protests with bullshit protests, because apparently bullshit protests are the only thing that ignite some sort of change nowadays.
>>
>>55383782
He's not a conservative he's a nationalist, he's likely going to use the power of the presidency to fuck over companies that engage in otherwise legal activities that fuck over the American public. Nobody ever wanted to be conservatives, it was just the closest thing to something worthwhile we had. Frankly in the last 30 years it's hard to think of one thing the "conservatives" have conserved. The day of the conservative is over with Trump, so either lead, follow, or get the fuck out of the way.
>>
>>55383782
Literally no one believes that he's not a liberal.
>>
>>55388832
He isn't suggesting any force he's just saying he will as President ebrace the cultural history of the season which has been shunned recently through political correctness.. people feel good when they have a connection to their cultural history and more so with this season of good will.. he just wants to sue this to tap the good feelings of the majority.

I don't care one way or another about who says what during whose religious holidays .. look at the pictures of Trumps home today..

Clearly with a statue of Eros and Psyche in his living room and gold and marble everywhere he is no Franciscan Friar..

But we're not looking for a religious leader we want a sound business mind to create economic stability
>>
>>55384548
>yanks
Yanks is right, all the northeastern scummy leftists hijacked the word and it's not worth trying to get it back anymore

I just say leftist now
>>
>>55387080

yes
>>
>>55383782
>to force

good luck actually doing that, Trump. You're powerless.
>>
File: SoundtheTRUMPETS.jpg (763 KB, 2326x1744) Image search: [Google]
SoundtheTRUMPETS.jpg
763 KB, 2326x1744
>>55389239
Hey donald
Yes clause?
check this out.

>trumping intensifies
>>
No, he's just going to make it so shitskins can't sue when a business wishes them Merry Christmas.
>>
File: hell.jpg (84 KB, 720x534) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
84 KB, 720x534
>>55383782
>>
>>55383782
I prefer "Happy Winter Solstice", but note that this applies only to the middle latitudes of the Northern Hemisphere.
>>
>>55385179
Haha
You nailed it.
>>
>>55389666
whoa, is that tim allen?
>>
>>55388485
>>55388082
Do you two idiots not understand the difference between trolling and sarcasm? I swear this place has become a beacon for morons.
>>
>>55389917
There is no difference these days.
>>
>>55389981
i want to go back
>>
>>55389666
>>55387903
>>55388907

o'er the rails we go
Laugh-ing all the way

>ha ha ha!

Meme's on a 4 chan site
Mak-ing spir-its bright

>oh!

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.

>hey!

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.

At first you'll have to go
But theres no need to fret
you'll come back i say
if its the legal way!

Buildin' walls,
Buildin' walls,
Buildin' all the way.

Now our song is through
i leave it up to you
go on grab your coat
and register to vote!

>i have to go to class and be a good goy i hope one of you bastards can make my Christmas great again and continue making this the best Christmas song it can be.
>>
>>55383912
I'm an atheist and I really don't give a shit if Christmas is a thing. I actually like Christmas. I don't get why anyone would be offended by fucking Christmas kek.

I mean really, what retarded pussy is walking around crying about how offensive Christmas is? Gotta side with the Christ fags on this one.
>>
File: Odin_der_Göttervater.jpg (460 KB, 759x890) Image search: [Google]
Odin_der_Göttervater.jpg
460 KB, 759x890
>>55389787
I prefer "Happy Yuletide"
>>
File: trump_kek.jpg (61 KB, 839x560) Image search: [Google]
trump_kek.jpg
61 KB, 839x560
>>55389765
Trump would make a deal in which he got Santa back, the oil and a written apology.
>>
>>55390925
He shocked Santa's balls he had to die.
>>
File: bitch_please_459292.jpg (34 KB, 393x281) Image search: [Google]
bitch_please_459292.jpg
34 KB, 393x281
>>55384648
Mfw tumbrinas use this exact same argument unsarcastically
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.