[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ approved sites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 9327827423.png (253 KB, 631x499) Image search: [Google]
9327827423.png
253 KB, 631x499
I got pretty jaded over Jnews and stopped paying attention. However, I'm in social circles that require me to be up to date on the world.

What are the sites you go to to get news? What should I avoid? How can I tell if I'm being bamboozled by a news article (when I have no previous history or knowledge on the topic)?
>>
>>55383700
real clear politics
the intercept
>>
>>55384214
Thank you fellow maple syrup drinker.
>>
Zero hedge is pretty red pulled.

Nhk (japan) is extremely neutral with good coverage. No embellishment or spin whatsoever.

Defense industry daily is also good and will give you some insights into global military undercurrents.
>>
DRUDGE REPORT ;)

Time magazine
Al Jizzeera
Naked News

business insider
The economist
>>
Is anyone covering whats going on with the refugee crisis like the Daily Mail?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3305361/Germany-overwhelmed-false-asylum-seekers-Syrian-passports-forgery-experts-admit-t-spot-fakes.html

Its unsettling that no one will even go near the subject except for 'tabloid' rags like the DM. This is some NWO shit.
>>
File: 1442802838660.jpg (8 KB, 307x250) Image search: [Google]
1442802838660.jpg
8 KB, 307x250
>>55383700
>What are the sites you go to to get news?
There's this place called
>>>/pol/
>>
>>55383700
get your actual news from wire services like an adult. that's reuters and AP.
foreign policy and WSG are good for keeping tabs on the elites, breitbart and drudge are good fun, and al jazeera is a good perspective to get too.
>>
>>55383700
Foxnews... Muritards will soon prove the world is plate...
>>
>>55386317
Briebart does: http://www.breitbart.com/?s=migrant

>Its unsettling that no one will even go near the subject except for 'tabloid' rags like the DM. This is some NWO shit.
This really really really concerns me and why I posted asking for other news sources. Unfortunately most of my friends are Libs and believe minorities can do no evil. When I tell them otherwise, I will cite Breibart and they'll just kneejerk "doesn't count, it's a Conservative website" yada yada. Very disconcerting.
>>
>>55386505
I know of Reuters and AP. What does the term 'wire services' mean?

>>55385471
Thanks. I used to read Pravda. How reliable is that?

>>55385960
pls no bully?

>>55386335
Hurr
>>
Red ice creations.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.