[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody knows it but indian people are actually fertilising the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: needs more indian.jpg (341 KB, 1468x734) Image search: [Google]
needs more indian.jpg
341 KB, 1468x734
Nobody knows it but indian people are actually fertilising the ground while they poop
>>
File: india-photos-01-550x412.jpg (72 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
india-photos-01-550x412.jpg
72 KB, 550x412
>>55383688
so fertile
>>
File: I'm Retarded.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
I'm Retarded.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>55383688
>>55383688
>laugh and tell brother "poo in loo" when he was mixing his vacuum poop
>mfw brother doesn't know what that means
>>
File: huh.png (205 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
205 KB, 505x431
>>55386416
>mixing his vacuum poop
>>
Human shit is a fucking terrible fertilizer. There's a reason we use cow poop, and it's due to the contents of the excrement.
>>
>>55386483
It's a scene from the movie. I now realize that the way I worded that makes it sound weird... In my defense, I did say I was retarded
>>
>>55383688
holy fuck he scienced the shit out of that
>>
File: humanure.gif (43 KB, 322x322) Image search: [Google]
humanure.gif
43 KB, 322x322
poo is used as a fertilizer, especially in places like china. it's called "night soil."

but it has to go through the composting process. it heats up to about 150 degrees F, killing pathogens and allowing the right microbes to break the matter down to humus.

but there's one big problem with this: pharmaceuticals. people shit out the drugs they take. those drugs end up in the soil.
>>
>>55383688
We know it every time an e coli outbreak happens.
>>
>>55383688
Beaches and streets aren't very suitable for farming, no matter how designated they are.
>>
>>55386733
>but there's one big problem with this: pharmaceuticals. people shit out the drugs they take. those drugs end up in the soil.
So, is that how poopy seeds came about?
>>
>>55383688
pajeet pls
>>
>>55386546
lel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.