[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fat people on airplane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: fat-airline_2107136b.jpg (60 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
fat-airline_2107136b.jpg
60 KB, 620x388
I seriouly think fat people should pay more when they use public transport, i mean, have you ever sit nest to one? their fat feels like its sucking you in.

Pic related
>>
>>55383485
It's the smell that you have to deal with more than anything else.
>>
Thats a big guy
>>
>>55383582

Drop the fat bag of shit onto an african village.

They will feast and eat for weeks.

Problem-solved.exe
>>
seems like a safety hazard. too much drag
>>
>>55383659
And if you sit him on a russian plane he'll be well done before deliverance.
>>
its the fatasses fault he cant control himself enough to be like a normal person

200% price increase for anyone over 200 lbs
>>
>>55383552
I never understand why they smell so bad.
>>
Can that guy even fit in the baffroom.
>>
>>55383485
cool flag

ultrafat people already have to pay for two seats on most airlines I believe

public transport? nah, they can take up the wheelchair spot and it's not like a bus or a train is as weight or size limited as an airplane
>>
>>55383485
If there is an emergency, this man is literally a potential hazard. Why can't there be rules saying people over a certain wait cannot fly or have to pay more to use planes specifically designed for morbidly obese people? When did personal feelings become more important than safety?
>>
>>55383582
4U
>>
>>55383733
Obese people perspire from physical exertion more. Perspiration creates body odor. Obese people have more body folds for perspiration to sit and linger and stink.
>>
That guy looks like he's 9ft tall, not a real great case for should fat people X
>>
>>55384216
he looks taller because he can't get down in the seat
>>
>>55383485
The sad thing is that man is massive and would be a giant wall of muscle that would make his ancestors proud if he hadn't gone the route of being fat
>>
>>55384101
>over a certain wait
>certain wait
>wait
>>
>>55384633

It's just how Americans spell.

Then when real English speakers inform them that they are wrong, they just come back with some garbled incoherent nonsense about spelling words differently, or something of that ilk.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.