[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Portugal's new soon-to-be Prime Minister Hold me, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 800x531
>Portugal's new soon-to-be Prime Minister

Hold me, /pol/
>>
>>55383052
>Portugal
>white
>>
>>55383052

Is he a poo in loo or is he just really tan?

I knew some portuguese guys who spent a lot of time fishing, they got about that dark during the summer.
>>
>>55383434
Look at those facial features and tell me what you think
>>
>>55383523
Is this why I've seen so many Portuguese posters lay out the sick bantz on Indian posters
>>
>>55383523
I honestly don't even know what Portuguese people look like.
>>
File: 03.11-marcelo.jpg (25 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
03.11-marcelo.jpg
25 KB, 400x300
>>55383052
>soon
>...
>>
Portugal is a homogenous nation.

I only fear that these Marxists will open the flood gate to invaders. I'm sure they will. Should've let the Muslims have the Iberian Peninsula. Kuked
>>
>>55383434
he is the real deal, poo in loo from India. Portugal is the first european country to go full poo in loo! kek
>>
Can we send our niggers and muslims there now with your kek left goverment?
>>
File: image.jpg (485 KB, 2999x2117) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485 KB, 2999x2117
>>55383853
The one before him
>>
>>55384071
no. they'll be killed. I'm serious.
>>
>>55383052

Portugal soon to be a DESIGNATED
>>
>>55384149
>Portugal >YES
Father Marcelo has few time plan something
>>
Can I finally immigrate to Portugal? :3
>>
>that nose

That's a jew if I ever saw one
>>
File: Joaquim-e-manuel.jpg (634 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Joaquim-e-manuel.jpg
634 KB, 1000x1000
>>55383853
Exactly like this. All of them.
>>
>>55383052

He's a tanned joo

top kike
>>
File: 1gjdAX7.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1gjdAX7.gif
1 MB, 360x240
>>
>>55384076
How can Coelho be so handsome.
>>
>>55384692
accurate
>>
>>55383052
>mfw

I thought you guys were going to have another election, which would have resulted in even more votes for Coelho.

When's the next election?
>>
Didn't Portugal have a pretty based dictator for a while? Like he was a dictator but he wasn't some douchebag fascist military fetishist, he was a history professor
>>
>>55383052

Hes alright. He successfully ended Lisbon's debt when he was the mayor and knows how to use the toilet. The only difference between him and his predecessor is that he will tax people who own businesses slightly higher (except catering) while cutting a little on the little man.
Austerity remains ofc.
>>
>>55385022

Nope. Salazar was an economist who almost became a priest prior to taking office. He started his political career as the finance minister under the service of an already established military dictatorship which followed the chaos of our first republic. Over time he became the "de facto" leader of the country and remained so for 40 years or something.
>>
>>55385022
Salazar was a professor of economics. He turned Portugal from poverty tier and put it on the right track and promoted family values. The police state and the costly colonial war pissed people off though. They should have given up the colonies like everybody else instead of trying to go against the world.

>>55384936
>mfw no face
>>
>>55385234
>>55385233

Still, sounds pretty based for a dictator.
>>
>>55385382

Well, yeah. Some people who opposed him had a tendency to "disappear" or suffering a few bruises (things like being forced to stand still for three days on end without food or water while taking a few blows). But he was nowhere near other fascists such as Mussolini or Pinochet.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.