[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET here. This is what I've done in the last 10 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 93590309535.jpg (666 KB, 2033x1559) Image search: [Google]
93590309535.jpg
666 KB, 2033x1559
NEET here. This is what I've done in the last 10 years.

>Lift weights
>Write essay like structured stories on my life on a nearly day to day basis
>Play MMORPG's
>Do a few diploma's, some on campus, but mostly online.

I am turning 28 year. Haven't actually worked a job yet.

Thinking of joining the ADF full-time, but my only question is...do you have to shower with a ton of men? cus that's really gay and I would not join if that was the case. Not even joking, it's 2015, nearly 2016...a modern army should have private showers.
>>
>>55382395

>do you have to shower with a ton of men?

>nothing being comfortable with your own sexuality that you can give your mate a cock scrub in the showers

wow australia thats pretty closet gay of you
>>
File: 1443760270991.png (1 MB, 912x912) Image search: [Google]
1443760270991.png
1 MB, 912x912
>>55382395
>>
>Not showering with other men
>Not swinging your dick around like a madman
>Not watching your mate explain to everyone how he cleans his ass by going fucking knuckle deep
>Not having that horrible image in your head for the rest of your life.

God damn it Army.
>>
>>55382471
Oh here we go.

If you don't want let a bird-eating spider nest under your bed does that mean you're a secret spider-fag lover now? No it just means you're disgusted at the thought of having a spider nesting under your bed, just like I am disgusted at the thought of an entire battalions penises flopping around within meters of me while I am also naked.
>>
>>55382395
you clearly don't understand what neet means

neet = "Not in Education, Employment, or Training"
>>
>>55382395
It's so gay of you to ask this OP, just shower with other men like other heterosexual men. Look at a few penises if you want, it's not big deal. After all, it's almost 2016. There's nothing wrong with enjoying the beauty of a fit, male body.
>>
>>55382638
I've done a few diplomas mate, most of those years have been NEET.

My sister has worked full-time while in university so I don't see how just going to school is enough to get you out of a NEET card. I could have been working the entire time, even while in school, but Im just lazy unlike my other siblings.
>>
>>55382395
nothing bad about public showers. Ultra privacy is a modern invention, back in the good old days there was nothing wrong about a few blokes stripping off to go swimming/have a shower. If you are that protective and self conscious about your body, you are better off not joining up.
>>
In the shower, it is bonding moment with your buddies.

In the military, the barracks are full of homoerotic humor and circle jerks. It is the higher-ranks officer's job to tell you to stop stroking each other dicks.

When you touch your comrade's cock, it also means you have a sacrificial romantic appeal to jump on a grenade for them. If someone want's to talk about degeneracy, I'll just be pew pewing my rifle into a mud building with god know what's inside, and pretend i'm not listening. Yet always remember that you follow orders.
>>
>>55382395
>Ten years a Neet

Phew, I thought my year off from work and school was bad, but you give me hope.
>>
>>55382757
>so I don't see how just going to school is enough to get you out of a NEET card.
by the very meaning of NEET, you stupid fuck
>>
>>55383008
Be careful, don't get too comfortable, or you'll end up like me. It's very easy to get comfy mate.

I've seen many succumb to the comfyness of NEETDOM. One of my younger cousins took a year off school after finishing Year 12. I told him he shouldn't do it....that he should go straight to university or get a full time job...he didn't listen, even though I told him to don't make the mistakes I did.....now his going into this 3 year NEET and it doesn't look like anything will improve for him.

NEET is one helluva comfy lifestyle if you have well-off parents who would never kick you out no matter what.
>>
>>55382395

What is usually seen as gay is just part of the brotherhood in army.

And what is seen as gay in military is just part of brotherhood in the navy.
>>
>MMORPG is
>diploma is

Keep working on that education.
>>
>>55382630

Lol you're a spider expert. Come out of the closet already you faggot
>>
>>55383333
Trust me, I know the comfiness NEETdom provides. I have a job interview this week, so I should be putting this all behind me very soon. I wish you luck in your adventure
>>
>>55382395
what are you scared you'll get hard? you really shouldn't be ashamed of naked bodies.
>>
>>55382395
>10 year NEET habit
>can join armed forces
kek, don't know what it's like over there but I'd doubt any military will take you at this point.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.