[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Feelings Police are in the USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: FeeFeePolice.jpg (79 KB, 417x508) Image search: [Google]
FeeFeePolice.jpg
79 KB, 417x508
BREAKING: Missouri University Police Sends Campus Wide Email: Call police if someone says something hurtful to you.

We are through the looking glass, the inmates are now running the asylum at Missouri University and starting to run things at large.

Dr. Melissa Click for President!
>>
File: 1445090939844.jpg (74 KB, 600x456) Image search: [Google]
1445090939844.jpg
74 KB, 600x456
Goddamnit! LINK

http://100percentfedup.com/breaking-missouri-university-police-sends-campus-wide-email-call-police-if-someone-says-something-hurtful-to-you/#
>>
My fellow Americans, let us pray to school shooting god for a school shooting.
>>
>>55381400
I live pretty close to Yale
Anyone in CT know where I can get a musket on the cheap.
Gotta prove gun control doesn't work, y'know
>>
>>55381332
THEY JUST DID A COMMUNIST TAKEOVER!
>>
Land of the Free topkek
>>
>>55381582
Yep land of the free.

>free to run your college however you want. Even if that means stripping away the rights of those you feel are beneath you.

>free to set certain standards for behavior on your private property.

>free to transfer to a new school if your school turns out to be gay.

>free to choose not go to a liberal cesspool like Mizzou.
>>
Mizzou is the laughing stock of the world.
>>
>>55381332
Bump
>>
>>55382031
It's a government school you faggot
>>
I feel bad for all of the alum.
>>
>>55381582
Technically universities not run by the federal government are separate entities and therefore not America.
This is why they can make any rules they want more or less
>>
>>55382309
Don't feel bad for the nignogs. Feel bad for the victims. You're like Sweden who always cries about the poor immigrant rapists.
>>
>>55382031

University of Missouri can't deny you rights. Colleges are, in effect, government agencies.
>>
>>55382353
The states must follow the Constitution too due to some Supreme Court decision
>>
>>55382353
And no one tries to hold them responsible for the harmful ideas they've chosen to disseminate. The public still sees them as the key to social mobility, and therefore, refuses to take any action against them.
>>
Has Missouri always been so c.ucked? Have they all been laying in wait like sleeper cells and chose now as the time to rise up?
>>
>>55381332
You've passed through the looking glass, burger bro. This is fucked up even by your standards.
>>
>>55382499
If anyone tried to hold them responsible they'd be guilty of racism obviously
>>
>>55381332

Where is the ACLU when you need them? Can someone near this college go on there and say hurtful things, get arrested, and sue?

You'd have a great case assuming you stay within limitations on the 1st Amendment (yelling _____ in a ______ and direct, credible threats of criminal actions)
>>
In Tinker v. Des Moines Independent Community School District (1969), the Supreme Court said that students “do not shed their constitutional rights to freedom of speech or expression at the schoolhouse gate.” The court ruled that Iowa public school officials violated the First Amendment rights of several students by suspending them for wearing black armbands to school.
>>
File: Neverending.gif (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Neverending.gif
205 KB, 500x500
Is this verified to be real? If this doesn't solidify that the left's goal is communism, I don't know what will.
>>
>>55381332
Land of the feel, home of the frail
>>
>>55381332
have any /pol/lacks called the number yet?
>>
>>55382536
Probably but we really do need a mass anti-academic movement. Institutions dedicated to polluting the minds of young people should not go unchallenged, and I'm sure there's a peaceful way of doing it.

>>55382595
Supporting the protesters.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.