[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"liberals can get offended by anything" >even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 450x600
>"liberals can get offended by anything"
>even Trump is triggered by a cup
Explain
>>
False flag tk make christians look stupid

Because christians have thin skin, they jumped on and trump sees something he'd have a good chance if changes

People will be able to see the fact that Starbucks changed and proceed to suck trump off as if it means anything
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0euhRxQCNzs

Here's your reply faggot. From 20:40-20:56. It was just some nonchalant offhanded kek, he legitimately says "Maybe we should boycott Starbucks, I don't care *shrug* and then moves on. If you really think that this is equivalent to "OMFGGG BOYCOTT STARBUCKSSSXSXX ))):" like the liberals tried to do to Chic-fil-a you're retarded.
>>
>>55380462
This is my first time hearing about this. What is wrong with the cup?
>>
>>55380462
>implying he isn't doing it to steal carson's religious base
>>
>>55381342
Christians think it's lack of Christmas imagery is disturbing. It is viewed as a subtle war on Christianity.
>>
File: IMG_20151106_091440.jpg (107 KB, 720x408) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151106_091440.jpg
107 KB, 720x408
>>55380462

The only ones I have heard bitching about this are leftists upset that Republicans are bitching about this. Sounds more like viral marketing to me.
>>
>>55381271
>Trump was just kidding
He even said "seriously" after it and basically said he's kicking Starbucks out of Trump Towers. That and he paused for applause and cheering after saying we should boycott
Try again.
>>
>>55382870
>He paused for applause and cheering after saying we should boycott

Exactly, he did it for cheers and keks. Are you actually German? Because if you are you have no idea how American political rally bantz is. You talk shit, that's how it is.
>>
>>55382985
I didn't hear any keks in the audience, did you? Trump is absolute shit at delivery if that was him cracking a joke.
>>
Pose as SJW and complain about radio stations and retail stores playing any Christmas songs where they call Santa Clause "fat."

Go on about how fat shaming Santa is triggering them and it's time we accept Santa's body image as beautiful and bold.
>>
>>55382985
Also,
>candidate who already panders to the evangelical right
>uses sarcasm to dismiss the "War on Christmas" that most of them already believe in

You're saying Trump was mocking his own voter base?
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>55380462
Catalog reminder that I will give my life savings to any shill that outs the Hillary campaign
>>
File: Chuck-Blazer (1).jpg (18 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
Chuck-Blazer (1).jpg
18 KB, 460x345
>>55380462
>being too beta to use merry christmas in the US
>>
What's the fucking issue with a red cup. Why the hell is it becoming so controversial. Dumbasses in this country will get pissy over anything.
>>
>>55380462
trump literally stumped himself

who fucking cares let starbucks do what they want
>>
>>55381404
>subtle war on Christianity
You've got the terminology wrong. It is a "microaggression" against Christianity.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.