[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why the hate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: flag_quebec.jpg (21 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
flag_quebec.jpg
21 KB, 550x350
Well /pol/?
>>
Just seceed already.
>>
Well, don't try to hold us back bratnei
>>
>>55380134
The kingdom of feminist's flag
>>
>>55380844
Last I checked, our provincial capital's motto isn't "Diversity Our Strength"
>>
Please let this happen. Quebec as a country, they are corrupting us with their feminism. What we wanted to conquer will be our end.
>>
>>55380134
Best province
>>
>>55380134
Not even Canadian, but from what I've seen online and IRL, you are a collection of snotty, whiny little bitches who feel like they should get special treatment, even though they are a minority.

Oh, and real French think your accent and grasp of the language is a joke.
>>
>>55381040
k lol
>>
>>55381040
We don't pretend to be 'real' french. We're our own kin.

>>55380973
Corrupting you? It's like the only prov where shitskins know their place.
>>
>>55380134
Because you're closeted anglos with a terrible accent.
>>
>>55381341
>>55381388
>>
>>55381435
Do you really think we care about what France thinks of us?
We don't give a single fuck about France.
>>
>>55381040
And from what I've seen online and IRL prompts me to believe that you are a fat lazy retard that's statistically speaking not even white and who is seriously dumb enough to fall for anything heard on the media. You're naive to think a two party system is "democracy", you're an obnoxious self entitled dwindling nation which is too keked to stand up for itself.

Oh and the rest of the world thinks your "culture" is a joke
>>
>>55380134

Whiny faggots.

Lowest birth-rate in the world.

Die out already.
>>
>>55381527
This thread was about Quebec m8

If you want to talk shit about murica, take it to Murica hate thread #2142351231
>>
>>55380968
explain Francoise David and her unopposed defense of kebab then...
>>
>Protects culture, people, political power and traditions from the immigrant flood + degenerate influence
>Gets branded as faggots by ROC, french and burger cunts on /pol/
k guys.
>>
>>55381040
Depends which French, those that are not morons know that the accent from Quebec is just an old French accent. Arrogant Parisians look down on every accent anyway.

I like Quebecois, from my experience they are easygoing and less cynical than us. If I could trade all the Parisians for the Quebecois I'd do it without a second thought.
>>
>>55381628
She has under 8% of the vote and the party is 10 years old. She's a bystander in the game.
>>
>>55381773
It's weird, everyone tells me Parisians are shit-tier French, but everyone was really nice and tried really hard to speak English when I was there
>>
>>55381388
Says the metropolitan who's country's territory has been either partitioned between England or Germany since its inception.

>terrible accent
Seriously? You're that sensitive?
>>55381617
>burgers in charge of playing by the rules
OK
>>
>>55381738
>>Protects culture, people, political power and traditions from the immigrant flood + degenerate influence

Are you an aboriginal?

Do you faggots not know what losing means?
>>
>>55381828
>he's still deflecting
>>
>>55381809
A bystander the entire national assembly was, just recently I might add, too scared to oppose.
>>
>>55381773

they're not real French they're Flemish with Irish grandparent
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (23 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
23 KB, 490x313
Quebecois are my Aryan brothers in the fight against the Anglo subhumans.
>>
>>55381628
>explain Francoise David

Joke party, joke candidate. Been around for years and never got anywhere, and never will. She's obviously not getting considerable support, so you can't say that the population espouses her views.

>>55381040
>Oh, and real French think your accent and grasp of the language is a joke.

Yet the "Real French" are fleeing Francistan in droves and coming to Quebec by the thousands (something like 3000 to 5000 per year) because we're now more French than they are.

Do you know how many actual Mosques have been built in Quebec? 0.

All the "mosques" we have here and just renting out commercial space, and still getting closed because we won't have any of their BS. If we're not going to take any of the Eternal Anglos BS, we're certainly not going to take it from the fucking shitskins.
>>
>>55381927
because she's no threat at all. When they have some kind of hope they get wacked by the press + all the parties league against them for being extremists etc. PKP is constantly bitching and attacking them desu.
>>
>>55381823
Not every people you meet in Paris are Parisians you know but Paris VS countryside is like (I guess) NYC VS small american towns. I went to NYC and I had the exact same feeling I have when I take the metro to go to Paris: hipsters, fags, cold bitches and diversity everywhere.

I'm not really surprised Parisians tried to speak English with you, they think it's so cool. I remember working with those hipster fags, they were dropping English words like there were paid for each one.
>>
>>55381388
>with a terrible accent.

>I have no clue what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egrfsn2CU8E
>>
>>55382128
La vache existe...PKP is not doing his job
>>
>>55382335

His job starts next election. Right now he's just biding his time.
>>
>>55380134
As an Ontarian I want to learn Canadian French and move to Quebec. Seems to be only safe place to live that isnt in the middle of fucking no where that gets me away from hearing fucking mosque bells five times a day.
>>
>>55380134
Where you think you're going Frogger, you think you gonna play Crossy Road? Nah, you gonna suck Ontario's cock and like it.
>>
>>55382588
>hearing fucking mosque bells five times a day.

Does this actually happen in Ontario? That's insane. Even in Muslimreal, we don't get this.
>>
>>55383027
Mud people don't use bells they shout at the roof top

>muslimreal
Try living in oogaboogaottawa
>>
Quebec is the only place in Canada with an identity. Well it's a little normal because virtually all Canadian international culture and movies are produced by Quebec and the Canadians are basically an UK city state anyway. They're always ready to suck on that Queen plastic cock when asked to. Also we're one of the few white countries that arent ashamed to be nationalist that openly hate on shitty minority who don't assimilate.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.