[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO WILL LEAD US OUT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: kyffhaeuser-denkmal-03.jpg (165 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kyffhaeuser-denkmal-03.jpg
165 KB, 800x600
Er hat hinabgenommen
Des Reiches Herrlichkeit,
Und wird einst wiederkommen,
Mit ihr, zu seiner Zeit.
Here in Germany we hava a saga that a king never died and lies under the Kyffhaeuser mountain. He shall rise when the Reich is in danger. Please Stupor Mundi or Barbarossa! Rise!
Der Stuhl ist elfenbeinern,
Darauf der Kaiser sitzt:
Der Tisch ist marmelsteinern,
Worauf sein Haupt er stützt.
>>
>tfw blond but red beard
Am I the chosen one?
>>
>>55379928
No kraut will lead Europe out, all youve done since you were tribal fucking Forrest niggers was ruin Europe
>>
>>55379928
Yeah, we needed that dick 60 years ago and he let us down, fuck him.
>>
>>55379928
I dont know. But now it could be the right moment for the king under the mountain.
>>
>>55380515
You're German. Don't deny it. Germanic superstate soon
>>
>>55380515
Oh yes Netherlands.... But dont you think there is a strang similarity in our genes? And the langauge... so strangely similar... You can ruffle up. But we are the same blood. And you shouldnt anger about WWI, Germany didnt touch your neutrality.
>>
File: 0lzwi78prz51_wd640.jpg (41 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
0lzwi78prz51_wd640.jpg
41 KB, 640x360
>>55380710
Not in WW1. Invaded in World War 2.
Our culture and language have already driven part quite far, whilst you useless niggers didnt even unite into a single state we were already taking over the world with our amazing commerce.
>>55380673
>Germanic superstate.
Hah, please god no, fuck Merkel, fuck Krauts. You fuckers are useless in everything you do. The only worthwhile Krauts are Bavarians.
>>
File: 1435778486391.jpg (2 MB, 1506x2109) Image search: [Google]
1435778486391.jpg
2 MB, 1506x2109
>>55380930
You're a Kraut. Accept your destiny. Fuck Merkel doe
>>
>>55380930
You shouldnt call it Invasion in WWII. Its more a three day walk over!

But srsly I meant not Europe just Germany. I really dont think that any German will ever rule the Netherlands.
>>
>>55380515
My body is ready for the Germanic superstate. Cut Flanders in. Germania is Rising
>>
>>55379928
never heard of that
>>
>>55379928
STOP WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO SAVE YOU.
STOP BEGGING FOR PERMISSION TO EXIST.
STOP TOLERATING LEADERS WHO WANT YOU TO DIE.
>>
>>55382058
Stirb bitte
>>
I'm living actually just some 15km away from this monument, and I sure as hell know the complete tale. What faggot OP didn't tell you is that Kaiser (emperor) Barbarossa (Italian for "The Red-Bearded") was to return when the ravens stopped flying around the Kyffhäuser (the mountain the monument stands on). Since there were no ravens since 50 years or so around the mountain...
Also, right below the mountain, a large cave was discovered 150 years ago. It is now called Barbarossahöhle (Barbarossa cave)
>>
File: 1447097431694.jpg (162 KB, 331x506) Image search: [Google]
1447097431694.jpg
162 KB, 331x506
>>55380673
>Greater Germania
>Unified Fennoscandia
Please, please, please.
>>
Here is an interesting if unrelated side study inquiring whether the identity of the Crimson King in the King Crimson works is Frederick II

http://www.songsouponsea.com/Promenade/ChapterOne.html
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.