[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OPERATION SÜPERMARKET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 17
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 900x900
Printing out little messages to put inside bread bags?

Making little stickers to put onto the most popular chocolate bars?

Replacing the prices on the shelves with a slogan that makes people think?

If we were to take our red-pilling to the supermarkets, what products would be best to reach the most people?

Should we adopt the red-tick-swastika as our official logo of red-pilling?

I'd love to slide a small, printed out note of hate into every packet of falafel at my local supermarket.

The red-tick-swastika would be the icing on the cake, and would be sure to infuriate every Muslim who buys them.

Might anybody be interested in formulating some ideas?
>>
>autist wonders around supermarket for hours putting stickers on things in every aisle
>security spots him
>asks him to leave
>"o-okay"
>Some poor bastard has to peel hundreds of swastikas and pepes from packs of cereal

Wow great fucking idea Australia.
>>
File: 1174165973368.jpg (173 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1174165973368.jpg
173 KB, 1280x960
>>55379763
this is genuinely funny. lulzworthy even, in the old fashioned sense of the word. have at least a bump, OP
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 700x700
>>55379934
Have a cry, you scone-gobbling, bucked-tooth pommie cunt.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 700x700
>>55379934
I'm pretty sure that if enough people did this, people would start talking about having to peel stickers off every fucking item on the shelf.
>>
>>55380116
sorry geez i cant hear u over the sound of ur mum noshin my cock
>>
>>55380213

HUURRRR HUUURRRRR!!!
OH MY GOD, YOU'RE A COMEDIC GENIUS!!

Seriously, though, that's the sound of frustration that you are hearing.

Not being able to find your micro-prick would piss anybody off.

Nice comeback by the way, fag.
>>
>>55380394
She found your dads micro prick easily enough so why would she have trouble now, tosspot?
>>
>>55379934
>>55380116
>>55380213
>>55380394
>>55380788
Gentleman please, what would your queen think?
>>
>>55380788
Anyway, are you going to go out there and cause some trouble, or are you going to let the Muslims continue to fuck your country over?

It's no wonder your country is falling apart, with pussy little bitches like you resorting to dick and mother jokes when you're offered an easy way to piss off people you shouldn't like.
>>
>>55380955
She'd agree with me, and execute that fucking pommie for not loving his country enough.
>>
>>55379763
This shit isn't red-pilled at all, you cunt.
>>
>>55381050
Like you can talk, you frog-eating freak.
>>
I've been here for too long
>>
>>55381272
Oh look, a Frenchman is surrendering from something.

How typical.
>>
This is why the white race is dying. Blacks got the president of a university to quit his job and youre fighting back with bread or some shit?
>>
Canada here
sup dudes

Sticker my anus!
>>
>>55381483
Meanwhile, your president is a nigger.

It's best you join us, starting small to piss people off.
>>
>>55381511
Eh, fuck you, buddeh!
>>
>>55381655
>Meanwhile, your president is a nigger.
Wait, what? That my point you fucking reject. Whites are becoming laughably weak and your plan is, get this, leave frowny faces in punk ass wonder bread.
>>
File: laughing_dictators.jpg (45 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
laughing_dictators.jpg
45 KB, 600x338
>>55381465
Keep putting Swastikas in yogurt packages it will really show those Melbourne guys senpai

If that's not serious that's pretty funny desu
>>
>>55379763
might be funny, but I don't see how swastikas could redpill any normies

it would be better if it was something that actually said something that would make them think
>>
>>55381831
Funny how you only perked up once an American and a Canadian said something.

We're you a little frightened when it was just you and I?

Poor little lamb.
>>
>>55381867
Oh, you didn't read the OP?

I did mention slipping messages in there somewhere.

I'm pretty sure I just referred to the red-tick-swastika as a logo, and not the message.

I'm sure of it.
>>
>>55379763
How would a swastika be offensive to muslims?
>>
>>55381951
like people would give a fuck about a crappy swastika remake

Whats the matter with you? are you just shit posting and waiting for some loser to actually do those things?
>>
>>55382055
You missed the part about the swastika only being the logo too, I see?
>>
File: 1444558995579.gif (376 KB, 140x140) Image search: [Google]
1444558995579.gif
376 KB, 140x140
>>55381951
I did read it, but then got completely confused by the picture, been a long day of shitposting anon.

Carry on
>>
If you would be serious about getting a message out in such ways then it would be better to just put stickers, paste posters and graffiti out in public.

Putting some mini stickers on every food item in a store is just retarded.
>>
>>55381867

I agree, try to fucking realize that swastika isn't a good marketing scheme. It instantly shuts peoples brains off.
>>
>>55382161
See?

This is what a forum is about.

So, what would be a good logo that people might recognise if they saw it somewhere else?

It's all about making sure that people know it is happening in more than one supermarket.
>>
Here in the US tampering with foodstuff is illegal.
>>
>>55382254
Oh no.
>>
Just print out A4 papers from a computer with nazi material and get some gluey paste and paste them outside on smooth surfaces. when dried they will be hard to remove and they are cheaper to produce then stickers.
>>
>>55382246

I'd design something neat in photoshop but this thread will probably be dead when i finish it.
>>
>>55382320
The only reason I chose the supermarket is because everybody buys food.

It's the most logical place to do it.

People have their eyes open and are concentrating on the products and prices.

On the streets this doesn't happen.
>>
use this guy as inspiration: http://bloggis.se/danpark

but put actual real nazi propagand on your posters and with links to nazi sites and information too
>>
>>55382417
If you were putting your stuff on food people are buying it would only make you appear as a fucktard. and you wouldn't probably gain much sympathy. if you put it out on streets it would still get noticed.
pasting papers with propaganda on walls is a better idea.
>>
Print up some 'Extra Phallic' stickers and put them on some, but not all the tampon boxes. See which group sells more.
>>
>>55382665
How would that make me look like a fucktard, exactly?

You didn't explain your logic.
>>
>>55380169
Glue razorblades to the backs of the stickers for extra news covered
>>
>>55382466
>use this guy as inspiration: http://bloggis.se/danpark
>but put actual real nazi propagand on your posters and with links to nazi sites and information too
Awesome.

Thanks, champ.
>>
>>55381895
An American talked to me? It must have been another French poster then

Good luck saving the white race with hidden nazi coupons mate
>>
>>55379763
We don't have this red tick thing, and printing and distributing swastikas is a serious risk here.
Also, it would just infuriate people against your cause, so if anything, I recommend using false flag attacks - pose as the enemy. Print small notes of hate and put them on alcohol and bacon, promising those that buy that stuff that they will get a visit from the sharia police soon, add some Koran verse and maybe some of these watermarks the jihadis plaster all over their videos.
So if you get caught, you can say you just wanted to make the refugees feel at home.
>>
>>55385227
Super kek.

Nice.
>>
>>55379934
this might be the most brilliant thing ever... and it was a shitposter. Oh the irony.
>>
>>55382161
I agree here, the entire Western world is trained to have a negative Pavlovian response when they see it. Its like the word "nigger".
>>
>>55385227
Don't post plans on the internet please Germanbro. Even if you don't ever do them, you know how your government is.
>>
>>55385227
Good idea, but what
>>55386552
Said. Now be a good goy and be sure to NOT do that :^)
>>
>>55379763
Just print QR codes with links to suitable material.

Sneak them into bus stops or trains or trams. Remember to be kind and not stick them over anything actually important (be it a route map, timetable or emergency number).

Everyone and his dog has a smartphone these days.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 326x244) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 326x244
>this fuckin thread.
>>
malicious destruction of property
assault
trespassing
probably specific statutes prohibiting food tampering

all with federal felony thoughtcrime modifiers, you'll be facing somewhere between five and twenty years depending on how much you can afford to pay.
>>
>>55387123
That's not what I meant. I meant if you plan to do something never post about it, ever.
>>
>>55379763
Stickers on the back of public toilet doors would work easier. Just have the link to /pol/ on them. Would be redpilled in no time.
>>
>>55388745
don't link to /pol/

bump
>>
File: this_tbh_fam.gif (161 KB, 921x155) Image search: [Google]
this_tbh_fam.gif
161 KB, 921x155
>>55388745
Printing stickers now
>>
>>55388745
Don't link to /pol/, just put redpilled messages with sources if you have any.
>>
File: Hot-Fuzz-Dalton1.jpg (39 KB, 983x418) Image search: [Google]
Hot-Fuzz-Dalton1.jpg
39 KB, 983x418
>>55379763
>>55379934

This would only work in the largest, cheapest stores. Walmart and whatnot.

I am an associate manager of a large $100,000 per day in sales grocery store. I can tell you right now that we have been through this plenty of times with Christian propaganda - especially around Halloween when every self titled evangelist gets a little booklet of shit to hand out.

If our security (plainclothes) or one of our stockers catch you, then we will most definitely take your picture and ban you. Someone posting fucking swastikas everywhere will definitely be remembered - most of the people who work at lower levels of grocery stores are immigrants who want nothing to do with fucking Nazis.

Even if you somehow to manage to get a sticker on, all the shelves are faced multiple times a day in your average store. It would have to be something barely noticeable and as soon as we found more than one, you bet we would go through everything.

Good fucking luck. Posting things in public space (rather than damaging private property) would probably be much more effective.

It's quite a fuck you to everyone working at the supermarket that you would damage our product with your propaganda - don't expect any sympathy asshole. I'll be watching for you.
Oh and if we see you putting *anything* into a bag or box or touching ready-to-eat product, expect to get arrested and charged.
>>
Fuck, why didn't we think of this earlier? The left's been doing it for decades. They call it adbusting.
>>
>>55392425
>fucking Nazis.
dude weeeeed, bro maaaan, 42000, yopooo

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
>>55394117
Oh, yeah because I am suddenly an ultra liberal small business owner (hah) just because I don't agree with a bunch of fedora-tier fascist wannabees
>>
>>55394431
make some kind of argument fucker
>>
File: MY_SIDES.jpg (50 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
MY_SIDES.jpg
50 KB, 251x250
>>55379763
>The red-tick-swastika would be the icing on the cake, and would be sure to infuriate every Muslim who buys them.
>>
>>55388745
>Stickers on the back of public toilet doors
I've been drawing swastikas and writing 'PAKIS OUT' in public toilets for years.
Also sometimes 'SEXY BOY LIKES 2 SUCK & FUCK' and then my mate's phone number.
>>
>>55379934
>tfw security guard goes home with 200 rare pepes

OP may not be aware but the nature of an item is that when you rotate it what is displayed on the item also rotates. Glorious half-T master race.
>>
>>55394534

Ok, how is this.

If the goal of this 'operation' is "red-pilling the supermarkets" then this is the absolute worst way to do that. The ideas and thoughts that people have associated with the swastika from their education and the MSM are what they will think of. They will most likely not adopt some kind of 'fire is rising' idea. ~70% of the people who shop in most grocery stores are middle aged to elderly women who are probably middle to upper middle class. Unless you go to a garbage tier store such as Walmart as I have already stated. If you want to redpill someone, they need to be given certain primers and then come to their own conclusion. You may have seen the argument in the pol propaganda video thread where people were discussing whether or not to leave in the bit about the jews at the end - some people strongly argued that the the shock value and triggered responses to seeing jews talked about in that way would be too jarring and would disrupt the more natural process.

So yeah, this whole concept is 9-giggle-tier.

As for the ideology, while I believe that a benevolent despot/fascist/monarch whatever would probably be just fine and may even put an end to all of this SJW crapola, Nazis are a shit-tier choice. There is no eternal battalion waiting to rise up and lead the way to a thousand-year reich, it simply does not have enough supporters and people are too brainwashed to effectively be converted to this ideology in the numbers necessary to act quickly in response to the current migrant issues. It would be far more pertinent to prime as many people as possible (through modernized propaganda) to set them on the track towards the red pill. Trying to rush things will just lead to people rejecting the idea outright based on the more comfortable governmentality that they have been force fed.

This is a stupid method for a stupid mission. Waste of time that will just result in wasted time and damaged private property.
>>
>>55395420
I agree with the first half of your post, so there is that

kind of half agree with the rest

do you have a solution?
>>
>>55396164
no solution recorded, or even a rebuttal
>>
File: kneel-before-prof-chaos.jpg (50 KB, 550x413) Image search: [Google]
kneel-before-prof-chaos.jpg
50 KB, 550x413
>>55379763
i have no words, OP
>>
>>55396164

Yes I do actually. I am currently solidifying it in a paper I am writing for a course on new media, but here is the gist - I admit there is a lot to refine still.

Picture plebbit. While it has a pretty shitty userbase, it is an acceptable model for what I am trying to convey here. On that site, there are a ton of different communities where thoughts and ideas are exchanged and built upon and simmered over time. Or if you like cooking, imagine that these are the aromatics that you are searing in a small pan. Then, once content has reached a critical mass of interest it is projected onto the front page where it gets a ton more views and interactions. Once you have released the flavor of the aromatics into the oil you can add it to other dishes where the flavor will spread and be dispersed, but still present. The key is getting the balance right and thinking about what other dishes are being served in your meal. If you serve the main dish before the appetizer, it won't be as effective of a meal. Like an appetizer that whets the palate, people need to be exposed to media content that can prime them to either seek out new information or view the next dish in a certain way.

To step away from the metaphors, people need to see the videos of riots, defiling graves/monuments, attacking police, and what not (think of the pol propaganda video that I assume you have seen). However, this would be even more effective if paired with another viral video that was stylistically different enough to not be immediately associated with the first (so it could be intentionally different propaganda or something else entirely) that promotes a favorable idea that most people would accept. Maybe it's the pope being a good guy and attracting liberals and moderates to Catholicism. Maybe its a cultural fair. Maybe its an artist. Or musician. Or some other palatable media that can work in conjunction with the negative portrayal. Continued....
>>
File: DSC08546.jpg (270 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
DSC08546.jpg
270 KB, 1600x1071
Rather than supermarkets, you should make a banner and hang it over a bridge rail above a busy highway- you'll get way more exposure and most people are too lazy to walk over and take it down.
>>
>>55396873
Oh come on.

>>55397119

Continued....

What is required are healthy content producing communities that could be supported by likes, shares, and what not from people on imageboards. A list could be made and content finders sent out. Additionally, the compilation of tools for simple media editing could be made, but that is easy enough to find as it is.

Picture the nat soc thread earlier. What did OP post to get attention? A bunch of hot nat soc women that would appeal to readers. It's basic fucking marketing. Swaying public opinion by managing the discourse around key events our cultural traditions is nothing new.
>>
>>55397119
I applaud your efforts, but I thin it will take bullets, eventualy
>>
>>55397556

Naturally, but bullets need guns and guns need triggers and triggers need fingers....for now anyway
>>
>>55397689
ok

so why don't we just dowhat needs to be done? it seems so obvious that the pols are betraying us every single minute
>>
File: My Dixie Normus.jpg (154 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
My Dixie Normus.jpg
154 KB, 1000x1000
>>55379763
we already had a thread about this

>create a QR code that would lead to a website specially made for redpilling normies
>make it into a sticker
>put on an attention grabbing phrase, something about "finding out the truth"
>plaster that sticker all over bathroom stalls everywhere
>people will look at it while they shit
>awareness will be raised
>??????
>profit
>>
>>55383416
underrated post
>>
>>55385227
put ISIS flags on everything
>>
>>55397790

Good luck with that. Direct action generally gets a direct response. Although all the nice folks over in Sweden who have been burning refugee centers seem to be doing ok.
>>
>>55379763

>disproval
>>
>>55379934
>Huur duur you gonna put stickers on everything and in one trip?
>>
>>55397956
good

sorry if I appear to be too antagonistic, just pissed off

good luck to the swedish burners
>>
OP this is a brilliant idea except for the swastikas, you are a silly bitch and deserve your ridicule. That symbol is outdated and carries stigma
>>
PRO-TIP: Bacon goes in the halal section. (If you have one, kek)
>>
>>55398203
I'm going to do this just for kek
>>
>>55398422
>>55398203
Is this really a thing in your country?
>>
>>55398838
yeah sure
if you're in that part of town
or they have a 'world foods' section where all the polaks and rastas and snackbars and pakis have to rub shoulders
kosher section is always separate though
>>
>>55398972
That's weird. We barely have a foreign foods section and that's just various asian shit, maybe one section of a shelf worth of kosher and then some mexican shit. Never seen anything labelled halal a day in my life.
>>
>>55397803
>dat pic
who dat
>>
>>55398203
Bru, if your supermarket has a halal section skip the bacon jokes and just burn the bastard down.
>>
>>55399146
this is a wise proxyfag, you should listen to him
>>
>>55381951
You are legitimately autistic if you seriously think using a swastika as a logo for anything is a good idea, especially if you're trying to spread a message.
>>
File: i want to be white.jpg (230 KB, 1048x1024) Image search: [Google]
i want to be white.jpg
230 KB, 1048x1024
>>55399116
no idea i just had it saved
>>
>>55398838
No but I know some countries do
>>
>>55379763

Better idea to do it on college campuses to induce maximum SJW butthurt. Him 'em in their "safe zones" where they would least expect hordes of white cismale triggerers.
>>
File: 53ea51c0810f2[1].jpg (143 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
53ea51c0810f2[1].jpg
143 KB, 960x640
>>55397227
only fitting the rag is red.
>>
>>55401527
Why dont you just nuke gaza and finish the job off once and for all?
>>
>>55401991
because we are not monsters.
and nukes are not a play thing.
those things are expansive.
>>
>>55379763
>Should we adopt the red-tick-swastika as our official logo of red-pilling?
>using the swastika at all
>using the one sign that will distance regular folk in a second from a mile away

OP as usual, coming through with great ideas
Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.