[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brit/pol/ - Wow, it's fucking nothing edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: 1445553246278.jpg (289 KB, 1401x864) Image search: [Google]
1445553246278.jpg
289 KB, 1401x864
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34779250
Cameron's laughable set of "demands" to the EU unveiled.

>protect London as a financial centre.
>no benefits for EU-workers for 4 years.
>more competitiveness.
>Britain exempt from 'even closer union' clause.

NO mention of border or immigration controls. Cameron is truly a cückservative.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34764812
Women might as well not work due to le gender paygap meme.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-34719682
"Refugees" tattoo themselves with Jesus and phrases like 'law and order' to gain sympathy. They're just peaceful law-abiding Christians just like us ;_;
>>
>>55378749
What is with the British anymore? Why isn't Based Nigel already the Lord Chancellor or whatever you got over there by now? What happened to you people? Why you such wimps? Please, go kick somebody in the nuts, make somebody bleed, something.
>>
>>55378987
>tfw our Nige won 12.7% of the votes and got one seat
>SNP got 4.7% of the vote and 56 seats in parliament
>the Scottish Nationalists will still whine that Westminster is mistreating them
>>
File: 1997.jpg (291 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
1997.jpg
291 KB, 800x568
>>55378987

I honestly thought UKIP were going to be completely dead since they lost 1 seat (Marco Reckless), plus Farage losing Thanet.

But nah, Surprisingly, UKIP have been getting more popular since July than they did between late 2014 - May election.

Over the years, many Tories and White working class Labour voters have flocked to UKIP, but since the whole refugee crisis in Europe kicking in during the summer, I've noticed that the mainstream public are getting more and more redpilled as the weeks go on.
Know this from talking to former Liberals even, and sometimes you just have to look at the redpilled comments on nearly every main newspaper website. It's almost /pol/ 2.0.

Another thing that's nailed more UKIP supporters, is even more White Working class m80s are flocking to UKIP from Labour, since Comrade Corbyns takeover of the Labour party in September.

I see Conservative and UKIP being the two main parties by 2018+, even more so if we failed to leave Europe.

BLUKIP coalition would be Ideal, and hopefully Osborne will be next Tory leader/Prime minister after Dave C.uckermoron.
>>
File: Umaru Kingdom (UK).png (3 MB, 1920x1078) Image search: [Google]
Umaru Kingdom (UK).png
3 MB, 1920x1078
>>55379575
Forgot me kawaii anime picture. You can't really post on Brit/pol/ without a kawaii anime picture.
>>
File: 1431365791257.png (1006 KB, 890x668) Image search: [Google]
1431365791257.png
1006 KB, 890x668
>>55378987
Britain is old and has little revolutionary spirit. The monarchy, state church, government, and legal system that goes back 1000+ years all act as cultural weights.

It doesn't help that kids aren't taught about British history in school. There's no mention of the Empire, not once.

There's also MUH NO GUNS that only goes back to the 80s/90s with the handgun ban in 1997, but people act like Britain has always been that way. It's no exaggeration to say a lot of people WANT to be disarmed, it's bizarre.
>>
File: 1442155604684.jpg (23 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
1442155604684.jpg
23 KB, 400x292
>>55378987
>Why isn't Based Nigel already the Lord Chancellor
Because Brits are keks who apparently enjoy Muhammad's circumcised cock in their asses
>>
File: twat.jpg (818 KB, 2559x3839) Image search: [Google]
twat.jpg
818 KB, 2559x3839
http://news.sky.com/story/1567688/cumberbatchs-refugee-appeal-we-must-do-more
>cumberbatch used his audience with the queen to raise concerns about the migrant crisis
>"it's not much to ask for people to cough up a little change at the end of performance"
WE'RE ALREADY SPENDING A BILLION A YEAR ON THE FUCKING CAMPS YOU TARD
WHERE DO YOU THINK THAT MONEY COMES FROM
FROM FUCKING TAXPAYERS WHEN THIS TWAT PROBABLY DOESN'T PAY ANY TAX HIMSELF
YET HE HAS THE NERVE TO SAY WE AREN'T DOING SHIT
WHY DO WE EVEN BOTHER HELPING AT ALL
WHAT A FUCKING CUNT
>>
>>55379748
I don't think it's normal for a country to own guns if I'm honest.
>Ban guns
>Only criminals have them
That's pretty much how it goes.

What if some Marxist dictator stepped in, how do we react? We got fuck all!

Anyway, talking about our countries history.
The only thing we learn about in history is bad, bad white man.

>Learn about age of discovery/coulombs
>SLAVERY

>Learn about the Civil rights movement
>SLAVERY
(c'mon it was the 1960s FFS, slavery was already ambolished for over 100 years)

>Learn about space age in science
>POOR MONEY WHO GET SENT UP TO DIE! BAD WHITE MAN!

>Learn about WWII
>HOLOCAUST

>Learn about Gandhi
>SLAVERY
(I mean wtf?)

>Learn about Nelson Mandela
>BRITAIN WAS KILLING INNOCENT AFRICANS
(omfg)

>Learn about the dark ages
>CRUSADES! CRUSADES! CRUSADES! POOR MUDSLIMES!
(how bluepill and deluded)

>Learn about WW1
>CHILDREN WERE FORCED TO FIGHT ON TRENCHES
>BAD EVIL OLD WHITE POLITICIANS
(even though it was 14 year old boys who pretended to be 16 so they could go out and fight, unlike 25 year old cowardly syrians fleeing a conflict)

I don't remember learning anything positive in any humanities subject at school.
>>
>>55380410
I want off this ride
>>
>>55380226
Don't we all like diverse cock up our arses, while we lick a filthy landwhale of a feminists pussy, huh?, fellow westerner? ;^)
>>
>>55380410
Bendoverdick "Ayy Lmao" Kekmysnatch
>>
>>55379748
>Learning about British India
>DUDE MASSACRE LMAO next topic
O-okay.
>>
>>55380410

It will never be enough for this sort of person until literally every single poor person is suckling on the dry teat of Europe.

They are driven by emotion. As long as there are stil people on the news "Struggling" they will complain that we aren't doing enough.

Cumbersnatch is fucking rich, he lives in the world of celebrity. He is completely detatched from the real world and yet for some reason whenever someone like him opens their dumb mouth the whole country pays attention and applauds.

It's very easy to rattle off generic "we have to be nice, free love" type sentiments when you don't have to actually do anything in the political world.

If people like him were given power they'd soon find it's a lot harder than just "spreaing the love" or some hippie bullshit.
>>
>>55380585
>fellow westerner
You're an easterner to us and pretty soon you will be culturally as well when the United Caliphate of Bongistan is established in 2022
>>
I'm surprised Cameron got off so lightly after dumping the human rights act.
After all those dodgy claims were paid out
All those British passports were given out
And after half the country said , in 1997 that it would be repealed because of the retardedness.
Politicians should be sued over shit like this.
>>
>>55380433
Where'd you go to school?

In Nottingham, mine was alright. Head of history was some lesbian for the first 3 years and we learnt about flappers and the abolishment of slavery and that bullshit.

Next 2 years were great though, medicine through time and vietnam war (and not even saying america was bad) teacher was a pretty top guy
>>
>>55379588

We need electoral reform now

If it wasn't for stupid fucking shitty FPTP then UKIP would be top of the polls, like France, Sweden, Austria, Netherlands, et al
>>
>>55379748
who is this crumpet strumpet?
>>
>>55380410
Cumberbatch is such a cool guy. He really knows how to england.
>>
>>55382231
Yeah my history teacher made a point of getting us to decide things on our own

When we learned about the Vietnam was I was one of the only people to write an essay justifying American involvement while going over the problems they encountered. Got an A lel
>>
>>55378749

>protect London as a financial centre.
The only reason why were getting a referendum on the first place is because of the power battle between City of London and Frankfurt

Cameron doesnt actually give any shits about the British population

>no benefits for EU-workers for 4 years.
but refugees get free living for 2 years

>more competitiveness.
cheaper wages

>Britain exempt from 'even closer union' clause.
in reality this means nothing
>>
>>55382830
>in reality this means nothing
To follow your line of thought it means not having to follow new EU regulation on silly things like workers rights.
>>
>>55383082
If they need to pass some kind of right through then they will dress it as though it were not an "ever close union" clause.

Anyway they dont give a shit about workers rights. The corporations always controlled the EU. The left has been spending the last 30 years attempting to right think a fascists reality.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.