[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here actually have any evidence that the Germans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Ernst-Hess_2268903k.jpg (90 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
Ernst-Hess_2268903k.jpg
90 KB, 858x536
Does anyone here actually have any evidence that the Germans were stabbed in the back by every Jew in Germany?

From what I can tell, German Jews were the most eager to fight for the fatherland and Hitlers own commanding officer was a Half-Jew.
>>
There is no evidence.

Jews were actually one of the most conservative and patriotic people in the 2nd Reich except for 1 % - 2% of them who went full gommie.
>>
>>55378744
And you would certainly know, since you have access to ALL the historical record in Germany--even contradictory evidence-- correct? And don't start telling me "You're german.." There are no "Germans" left in Germany, there are no Spartans left in Sparta." The Jews have ALWAYS done anything they could to avoid fighting in a war, because they don't see themselves as German, Russian, French, but as JEWS. Even on the Russian side, Solzhenitsyn said "I buried many "comrades at the front. I never buried any Jews." For Christ's sake, you can see this in any American cemetery in Europe from the war, where they ALWAYS try to get an angle showing the ONE star of david among 10,000 graves. I could go on for pages but I'm dealing with retards.
>>
>>55378744
It such a ridiculous assertion to me that every Jew in Germany was a far left, communist banker.

They also fail to look into the jews who were communists to see that the reason they were so influential is because they all knew each other from living in predominately Jewish communities. Not only that, but the Rabbis condemned these Jews and put their full support behind the Fatherland.
>>
Khazars are filthy and disgusting, to be purged.
>>
>>55379122
Khazars don't exist anymore...
>>
>>55379046
Wrong. 80% of Jews fought on the front lines in WWI. Proportionally, there were more Jews serving in the German army than any other minority group.
>>
>>55379046
>an amerimutt tries to teach me about my country's history

I don't even have an reaction image fitting for this.
>>
>>55379046
Also Jews are less than 2% of the US population. It shouldn't surprise you that you don't see many on average.
>>
>>55379212
lmao not a meaningful statistic in any sense

how many other fucking minority groups were there in germany, dickhead
>>
>>55379499
Gypsies, Poles, French-speaking minority, Danes, Austrians, Hungarians...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.