[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Pan-Europeanism still a thing or did the reality of the last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Europe.png (142 KB, 549x559) Image search: [Google]
Europe.png
142 KB, 549x559
Is Pan-Europeanism still a thing or did the reality of the last past 10 years killed it?
>>
The cultural differences are too great, the historical rivalries stretch back too far, and the European Union is too power hungry that it will eventually and inevitably collapse as states wake up and reclaim their sovereignty.
>>
Was the UK ever part of it? I really never felt any difference whatsoever.
>>
>>55378040
Actually current immigrant crisis, euro-crisis and german leadership killed it.
>>
>>55378040
I would say it still is. But only barely.
>>
>>55378343
no the migrant crisis unites it.
Before it we barely thought about Hungary or Poland, or even hated eastern Europe for taking our money.
About half of the population is done with illegal migration and because our own 'politicians' do not even allow their opinion to be seriously considered, we feel somewhat of a bond with people in eastern europe who can freely express their opinion, and turn out to be sharing more values with us than we thought.

But for you it's probably the other way round, fair enough.
>>
It's already happened. I work with 6 Huns, 2 Czechs, 3 Poles, a Greek and a Lithuanian.
>>
>>55380005

This. The whole migrant crap has even ended my russophobia. Ivans are a lot more like us than the Ahmeds are so why even worry about them if our nation-state has been dismantled to the point where we can't even fight back against unarmed welfare leeches.
>>
>>55382126
Russia is Animal Mother from Full Metal Jacket.
Ignorant, obnoxious, hostile without provocation, but the only guy you want next to you in a fight. He just needs someone to throw grenades at him for the rest of his life.
>>
>>55382126
Russians just need stability just like anyone else.
>>
File: 1441398863866.png (99 KB, 1238x652) Image search: [Google]
1441398863866.png
99 KB, 1238x652
Europe will be united after the grand Civil race war
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.