[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Old christian man stands up to horde of mudslimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: oldchristman.png (2 MB, 1235x734) Image search: [Google]
oldchristman.png
2 MB, 1235x734
Another reason why we have to force them out of Europe, quick. They are basically laughing at us, our culture and religion.
But at least some people stand up tall and that's the christian people!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6xj2lGd3xs

HOLY
O
L
Y

WAR
A
R
>>
>>55377939
Triggered. If I was there I would've grabbed that old man by the arm and got him away from that mob. (Then maybe return with an sks and a couple 40 round mags)
>>
>>55377939

Truly the greatest generation.

Avengers Scene at 0:49
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L99ghiZFHDw
>>
There people are coming here, ready to abolish our weakened state of mind. They are one force, driven by a linking motive, and that's why we will fall. I'm not saying that a rise won't happen again, but we will be burnt before coming again.
>>
I used to get angry at these types of videos. This is what Europe wanted. It wanted Third World barbarians. Now, I'm just spiteful, and hope the Islamic hammer comes down upon England, Germany, France, Italy, and Sweden. They could have stopped this. But they chose not to.
>>
>>55379216
This is pretty much how I feel about it. Hopefully Europe will serve as as example to America
>>
File: ImmigrationActOf1965.jpg (112 KB, 593x294) Image search: [Google]
ImmigrationActOf1965.jpg
112 KB, 593x294
>>55379216
>They could have stopped this. But they chose not to.

We're not much better, but at least Central America is Christian. :/
>>
>>55379216
It's not late to fight back, someone need to show them who's boss.
the wimps who are in control try to justify the actions of these insufferable apes and blame white privilege for it while in reality it's just that some people can only understand one language and that it violence.
when they see that they can get away with raping 1400 little girls and decapitating veterans, they know that they are beyond touch and whatever they do, they are untitled to.
>>
>>55377939
Atheist here.

I'd like to point out that people arguing about whose imaginary friend is better is going to bring humanity down.

That being said, I got triggered hard by this video. As a fedora tipper I'd take Christian over mudslimes any day.
>>
>>55379216

who the fuck says we wanted it, you big fucking retard? None of us want it, it's those corrupt politicians and fucks who force this shit on us, if we were niggers we would be rioting, however the threshold for our rage is way higher.
Is it fair for me to say you WANT to be leading keks of the world, promoting niggers like none else? Letting 13% of your population to rampage through streets and rape ur women and children? I guess you want it, right? Retard.
>>
>>55379216
This is what Europe wanted? I did not want this in any way, still I have to suffer. Once we have reached turning point I'll write to president Trump in hope of a temporary green card.
>>
File: 1443359151924.jpg (9 KB, 209x233) Image search: [Google]
1443359151924.jpg
9 KB, 209x233
>>55377939
>these scum can afford a new iphone but not an education
>>
>>55377939
Please, guys.
Europe does indeed have a problem at the moment and it would indeed be a good idea to use this board to discuss it.
Which is why threads like this should not exist.
Read my lips, Yanks, assorted Eastern Europeans etc.
This video is from Speakers Corner in London.
Speakers Corner.
Do you know what that is?
You don't.
So go and find out and THEN come back and post in this thread if you feel it is worth it.

As I say, there is a lot of heinous shit going on in Europe now due to the Muslim invasion. Posting rubbish that has nothing to do with it and that Yanks and Hungarians, lacking context, will laughably misinterpret, is NOT helping us respond to this heinous shit.

Stormbabbies please go home - or lurk moar.
>>
>>55377939
LONDON????????????

THAT'S LONDON?????????????????????????
>>
>>55380441
yes...
>>
>>55379897
They tell him he'll be dead in a week.

Think that behavior is acceptable
There is a lenience within the UK when people heckle but when you tell someone to die you lose ground for debate

Back to Reddit Ahmed
>>
>>55379343
I'm sure it will. I'm sure the left will attempt to turn us into exactly what Europe is becoming.
>>
>>55380509
>>
>>55377939
lol at that dumb kek
islam cannot be stopped
>>
Whats funny is that hes just saying what every single other mudslim is saying about christian belief.
>jesus was fraud
>allah is the only god everyone else is fake

But he'll probably will be in trouble for saying this... double standards... But oh well, its not like he care much, hes close to dying anyway so w/e
>>
Christians would do the same thing to a muslim minoritie. Religion per se is the problem, religiosity should be classified as a mental ilness.

inb4 fedora
>>
That gap-toothed mudslime with the striped shirt is pissing me off.

Don't let ANYONE ever you "oh but muslims are bro-tier, they're not like THOSE muslims"
>>
File: pope-Urban-II-e1311781206696.jpg (87 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
pope-Urban-II-e1311781206696.jpg
87 KB, 500x518
Crusade when??
>>
>>55384360
heilige scheiße bist du dumm. ferlass uns bidde
>>
>>55384360

The Truth.
>>
>>55379473
Yeah its strange to watch religious conflicts without thinking they are all acting like fucking children
>>
I'm an atheist, and I disagree with that old man, but it doesn't fucking matter if he's wrong. He's an elderly man that deserves respect.

Fucking hate these savages. Old people should be left alone.
>>
>>55384360

so when did 50 young white christians build a circle around an old man and scream and mock him for his religion?

show me video evidence please
>>
>>55385612
>what is The Merchant of Venice's time period?
There are assholes of every race creed and religion.
Just make sure on the day they smell to plug them the fuck up.
>>
File: crsd.jpg (580 KB, 2244x2859) Image search: [Google]
crsd.jpg
580 KB, 2244x2859
Non nobis, Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam.
>>
>>55385715

>implying muslims aren't 10 times more likely to be this way
>>
>>55379369
I curse that asshole in hell every day I sit two hours in traffic around Boston on a fifty mile drive from NH.. God damn them and the shitheads who kept voting you in over their love affair with you fucking name. Fucking potatoniggers
>>
>>55377939
That fucking mustache durka is literally a smug pepe lmao
>>
>>55384153

he warned them as they jeered and rejected him.

he shall be judged by the heavenly father as righteous.

his kingdom is not of this world.
>>
File: 1389480454967.gif (368 KB, 380x298) Image search: [Google]
1389480454967.gif
368 KB, 380x298
>>55384360
Atheist would do the same thing to a religious minority. Opinions per se is the problem, opinions should be classified as a mental illness

See
the cult of reason
the cult of the supreme being
calles law
Cristero War
the league of the militant godless
red guard
juche
khmer rouge

Anyone who thinks their sports team is superior to another's
>>
That old dude is gangster lol he told a group of ragheads that there god is a demon god lmfao! Nice
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.