[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iran has stopped dismantling nuclear centrifuges
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: img498554.jpg (16 KB, 420x282) Image search: [Google]
img498554.jpg
16 KB, 420x282
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/iran-stopped-dismantling-nuclear-centrifuges-senior-official-152200733.html
lmao, kuffar got rused again.
>Basically now we're saying IAEA should declare that we never intended to have a nuclear weapon program.
>Also US and EU should sign a document that they're going to abolish the sanctions (and not suspend it as Obongo says)
After these conditions and some other ones are met we accept the deal.
>>
File: 1446868377947.jpg (92 KB, 977x436) Image search: [Google]
1446868377947.jpg
92 KB, 977x436
You should learn some history Iran bro.

Clinton had a similar deal with North Korea during the '90s.
After the following elections, Republicans swept into power and told North Korea to fuck off and starve because it was never going to implement it.
North Korea got really angry and blew up its own country with nukes underground, but hasn't done anything else besides starve to death since then.

It's been 20 years of nothing but being poorfags who can't even feed their own children.

Guess what's about to happen soon.
>>
>>55376982
We are very different from best Korea
We have oil and lots of regional power and ambitions
>>
>>55376982
What's about to happen soon
>>
>>55377209
A Republican president with a Republican control of both the House and the Senate
>>
>>55377195
>We have oil and lots of regional power and ambitions

>We
>>
>>55376858
'Murica kek'd again.
>>
>>55377471
>>>/spee/
>>
And all the liberals here will go
>"MMMMmmmm, but I still love you, President Diversity Black Dick! Let me fellatiate you and your ego some more!!! Mphph!!!"

We're talking about a nigger who released five confirmed terrorists for a traitor and then tried to give the traitor a parade and Rose Garden speech. Of course he was going to get fucked on this "deal".

Enjoy President Trump, Democrats. You did this to yourselves.
>>
>>55376858
Frankly I can see why the Iranians want nukes, let's look at a brief history of nations who abandoned their nukes/nuclear program

South Africa - Got niggerized
Ukraine - got invaded
Libya - got niggerized and invaded
Iraq - got invaded twice

Meanwhile you've got Pakistan which is a borderline failed state and then North Korea which every few months kills or kidnaps some people in South Korea to stay relevant and nobody will touch their shit because they've got nukes.
>>
It is quite possible the Republicans were going to renege on the deal once they got the White House. But 1) Republican victory is by no means assured, despite /pol/'s confidence and 2) In the case of Iran, the European countries matter just as much if not more. They do far more trade with Iran collectively than the US does. Even if the Republicans want to back out of the deal, if the Europeans won't go along it won't mean a whole lot.

By preemptively reneging, Iran makes it more likely the Europeans will agree to renew sanctions, and feel justified in doing so.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.