[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 15 seconds to explain why India is still not nuked.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 7-20151110153629.jpg (61 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
7-20151110153629.jpg
61 KB, 599x400
You have 15 seconds to explain why India is still not nuked.
Pic related - Official Indian political poster with her "friends"
>>
Pakistan isn't triggered enough yet
>>
>>55376429
how the fuck did you find this? shes my states chief minister. i can translate/tell her history if someone wants
>>
>>55377294
What is she doing? Will it lead to war?
>>
File: 7310.jpg (12 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
7310.jpg
12 KB, 426x382
>>55377372
>>
>>55377294
I found this on the internet tittled:
"Dont brag about stupid political posters, Inda has much worse"
Well it seems about right.
>>
>>55377372
the letters on the hoarding says : world leaders praising, peerless leader! mother! we are not wise enough to congratulate you, hence we bow.

And no..no war. in my state, politicians have a bigger cult following than actors.( she was also an actor in the 70-80's) This is just mindless pandering
>>
>>55377533
>>55377294
wat it say doe
>>
>>55377596
kek. That's some Best Korea level stuff there.
>>
File: j1.jpg (35 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
j1.jpg
35 KB, 250x236
>>55377533
the cabinet ministers in her govt literally fall on her feet when they meet her. her cult following was so strong, when she was convicted for corruption, her followers suicded. Later she was released as not guilty though
>>
The radiation would just spread whatever super-bacteria has been breeding over there into the atmosphere and make it even more powerful.
>>
>>55377703

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/jayas-conviction-16-persons-commit-suicide/

thats the suicide story
>>
>>55376429
paki detected
>>
>>55377836
What in the fuck

How the hell did people reach this level of love for her?
>>
Indians are the human equivalent of cochroaches and it's said that they could survive nuclear winter
>>
>>55376429
Because dealing with radioactive poo is worse than Chernobyl.
>>
>>55377941
She kind of helped the poor immensely. also known for her swift administration and no nonsense govt. So shes revered kind off. Her state as result is one of the most developed states in india.

for example, the fertility rate in her state for is 1.7 without even any one child policy

But on the other hand she had massive cases of corruption on her piled everywhere but managed to stay out of trouble till now. her followers alleges that as political vendetta.
>>
File: Topkek.jpg (55 KB, 720x457) Image search: [Google]
Topkek.jpg
55 KB, 720x457
>>55377968
>"...It's said that they could sruvive nuclear winter"
>>
>>55376429
Even Kimmy claps for her. She must be alright.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.